Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Alli's first master cleanse
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:35 pm 

I've made major lifestyle changes in the last six months. In April I started exercising on a regular basis (4-5 days a week, 1 hour or more per day), I started running 5Ks in August as well as a two week juice fast and in September we became vegan (and considering becoming raw vegan). For someone who has never been an athlete, eats junk food when I'm sad, happy and bored and for birthday celebrations splurges on a filet minion (cooked rare) these are pretty major changes.

I have lost over 20 lbs since April, but I have one more health issue that I want to tackle more quickly with the master cleanse. I want to completely change my relationship with food and in the process hopefully heal or at least improve my endometriosis. As I write this I'm coming to the close of my first day of my master cleanse and I feel grumpy and light headed. I'm only committing to 10 days because my parents will be coming for the Christmas holidays and I don't think I could handle making food for three other people (my husband is doing the cleanse for 40 days, but I still have to feed my daughter). I'd like to lose 5 to 10 lbs on this cleanse but I don't want to expect too much. My goal weight is 135 which I want to have reached by June 1st. That's 15 lbs from where I'm at, but when I lose this weight I want to lose it permanently.

Wish me luck! I really wanted to quit already, but I'm sticking to it. My husband has gone 14 days so far, so I really shouldn't be complaining.