Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: thinking of trying again
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:44 am 

Hi, it's been a long time but here I am again. I had a rough, VERY rough 2011 and I feel like it's time to just re-center... I cannot start right now but maybe on Thursday the 12th, I have some lunch dates planned. I have been doing medifast and lost 43 lbs but I don't feel it's as healthy as it claims, (it's 5 "meals" of prepackaged food and one "lean and green" meal per day), my objection is the pre-packaged nature of the food and also it runs over $300 per month. It just doesn't seem ok to me and since I just lost my job the cost is not going to work for me. Anyway, I always love Master Cleanse and I am looking at posts on the forum and I feel like it's time... I love this forum, it's so helpful and informative. The weight loss is awesome but the major benefit to cleansing to me is the mental clarity it brings. :D

Post subject: Shiva Bliss
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:21 am 

In looking at the forum I realized that Shiva Bliss is no longer with us... I am so saddened by this and wish there was a way to find out what happened, I know she had some serious health issues. I am definitely going to cleanse this week and Shiva and I had exchanged email about cleansing for weight loss, which is something I want to do. Also, 2011 was such a terrible year for me and I need to just get all that negative energy out of my system. Luckily for all of us we can still go back to her posts and benefit from her wisdom.