[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Journal from England, on 2nd MC 20 days this time!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Journal from England, on 2nd MC 20 days this time!
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:49 am 

Hi everyone

I've been having a good read of all your stories and it's inspired me to do something about my unbelievably groggy state. I've done a couple of veggie juice detox before but feel a full 10 day (at least) MC will be more beneficial to me this time.

In the last 5 months I've been eating rubbish food, drinking too much wine and not doing enough exercise. The result is 201b weight gain, grey skin, gastro problems and a general feeling of sluggishness.

THINGS HAVE TO CHANGE!!! I WANT THE OLD ME BACK!!

So I'm going to start tomorrow, Thursday 27th May and take one day at a time. I'd love to hear from anyone else starting tomorrow, or from anyone who has any tips. I plan to update daily.

My stats are:
Height: 5ft 8 inch
SW: 151.25 1bs
Bust: 38.5
Waist: 31
Hips: 40
Feel: cr**p

Target Weight: 130 1bs
SW:

Last edited by nettii on Fri May 06, 2011 1:39 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Journal from england - and in need of a buddy!!
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:36 am 

babe i started today i live in scotland, i think the first three days are the hardest so lets stay in touch

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:02 am 

I started today May 26, 2010. I am two glasses into it. I will keep you posted on how things go from my end.
I workout for 30 - 45 minutes a day. I started working out again a week ago, and wanted to shake my body up so on friends advice I decided to go on MC.

Starting stats
5'9"

I will update each day with the previous days thoughts and feelings.

Good Luck!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:18 am 

Hi Larthur and Grammer

Good luck to you both - I hope your day goes well.

My day started at 3am with daughter no 1 being sick in her bed. Followed by daughter no 2 at 5am, then myself at 8am. So we have a tummy bug. Day 1 of the cleanse is postponed.

How typical is that? I can't remember the last time they had a tummy bug - years ago. The sickness has now stopped and I'm determined to start tomorrow.

Netti x

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:54 am 

Netti,

Thanks for the reply. I have postponed my cleanse until FRiday May 28th. Me and the wife have a last minute work function to attend tonight. I will start my cleanse over again following this event.

I will keep posted.

Have a good day

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:26 am 

Hi all

Day 1 is here!! Yeah!!! So far it's ok. I did the SWF and it took nearly 2 hours to work. Felt physically drained afterwards (hope that improves) but mentally good that I've done it.

Aiming fo 6 lemonades and 2 litre of water today.

Weighed myself this morning and was 152.5 !bs. Looking forward to seeing and feeling the results. I'm sure many friends/family would think I'm crazy, but I don't plan to tell them. My partner is supportive so that's the main thing.

Hope everyone's day goes well.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:09 am 

Hi Nettii, Grammar, Larthur....welcome aboard everyone. Nice to read your comments.
I'm on day 16 and still going strong. Yes, you go thru cravings, yes you have bad days, some really bad days, but you also have good days. Go outside when people are eating, or go take a nice long bath when the family is having their supper. Use pink salt instead of the regular bleached sea salt.....it works better and doesn't feel so bad. Use the pith of the lemon as well as the juice when making the lemonade. Drink lots of water in between lemonades.......like a glass of lemonade,....wait an hour....then a litre of water...wait an hour...then a glass of lemonade......you will have no problem having a BM....don't forget your laxative tea at night (actually that's the worse part for me because it gives me wicked stomach cramps in the middle of the night).
Nice talking to you'se.....have a good one!!!

Karen

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:34 am 

It's Day 4 for me.

I've lost 7 1bs so far and can really feel the difference. I'm feeling very tired though and think it's more my body detoxing than lack of food. Had a bad SWF yesterday - it took 6 hours for me to stop weeing through my bottom!!! lol So today I'm haing a day off the SWF.

I'm feeling very cranky today as well.

Hope veryone's doing ok.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:08 am 

Hi Netti......try drinking more water.....sometimes dehydration can cause fatique.......don't forget you are losing alot of water through your BM's. Sometimes it is the detoxifying effect also, but I found when I started taking in more water, I wasn't so tired.
Karen

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:09 am 

Grammar? Larthur? You still with us?
Haven't heard from you'se.
Karen

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:41 am 

Hello,

Sorry for not getting back to you guys. I began my cleanse on Friday evening, thus putting me on my third day.

Day 1 and 2 have been good, no real issues, a bit of a headache and food craving last night, but I had a hot lemonade and that seemed to help. On both days I have been trying to stay active throughout the day, I think that these workouts and the cleansing have been the reason why I tend to get really tired at night. I have been falling asleep around 9pm after my SM tea. I find that I have been sleeping very well and have been waking up feeling energized. Last night I noticed my tongue looking a tad bit white. Looks like my body is starting to cleanse.

SW 164.5
Day3: 161.5

I am running or biking at least 30 mins a day and then either doing 20mins of situps and pushups or a circuit.

I am not using this cleanse primarly for wieght loss, but more for the overall health benifits. I used to very active three years ago. The last three years I haven't worked out at all, and have been guilty of poor eating.

I look forward to staying in touch. My goal is 14 days. I will decide further once I reach that mark.

Have a great day all!

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:14 am 

Thanks for the advice Karen, I'll drink more water and see if that helps.

Grammer: Congrats on getting to day 3 - and well done on exercising so much!! I haven't felt lik exercising, too tired, but I'll try and incorporate a bit overthe next couple of days.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:46 am 

Hi guys sorry i've not been in touch, had an interview friday and granpa's retirement party saturday to prepare for and yes i am still on the diet, today is day 7, i haven't weighed myself i've decided to do that on day 10 which will let me know if i should carry on to day 14, i wake up with cramps every morning cause of the herbal laxative tea but it always feels better after the SWF and running in and out of the toilet (sorry too much info)
my start weight was 145.6 lbs
height 5ft 2inches

saturday was so hard watching everyone have such good meals at the party but i thought if i can get through this i will be able to finish and do more days easily (boy was it hard but i survived!) now hubby can cook all my favourite meals and i'm not bothered, smells good but not bothered

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:54 am 

Hi Larthur....I get the same thing with the cramps in the morning and sometimes during the night from the lax tea.
It is hard when you are around other people eating and drinking all that good stuff....but you have proved that you can do it. Good for you!
Karen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:13 pm 

Hi Karen thanks for MSG, what day are you on and are you doing 21days if you are please let me know how you got on the 3rd week weight loss, cravings e.t.c I might carry on till then, also what was your start weight and current weight? Stay strong x

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next