[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Starting 04/21/2012 - 21 Day Cleanse

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:32 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Starting 04/21/2012 - 21 Day Cleanse
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:23 am 

Day 5 and I'm on top of the world. Everything is going great. So yesterday I had an amazing day. No hunger pangs. Ran out of LA so forced myself to drink water. Anyway, taught two classes last night. It was amazing. I almost pass out during the first 2 songs. LOL. But then I kept pushing myself and a surge of energy pushed in and I was on fire. A couple of my students were like, "aren't you not eating anything, where the f**k you got your energy from". LOL. Oh yes, I felt great. WEnt to bed but forced myself to sleep at 11:30p.m. Forgot to drink the tea. so I got up this morning and drank it instead of the SWF. I must say, I don't like this not getting flushed out right away. But it's ok. Probably doing it later. Stayed home now and hopefully going later to get a massage.

Hey Star, how you been girl. I'm very proud of you. 25 days!!!! That is still an amazing accomplishment. You go girl. Head high and be proud. Not a lot of people can accomplish that. Thank you for coming back and supporting me. You take care of yourself and I hope to hear from you again

SW: Didn't weigh myself when I started
CW:Don't know yet
GW:155

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:24 pm 

End of day 5 and I'm ready for day 6. Bring it on!!!! Woo hoo!!! Getting ready to take my tea and call it a night.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:00 am 

You are doing fantastic - Day 5...and sounds like you're feeling great! And 10 lbs - whoa :wink: Is it feeling pretty easy this time around for you?

Keep it up Pretty!! :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:05 am 

Day 6 and down 11lbs. so far. Woo hoo! It's so awesome to get up in the morning more alert and not tired at all. Just did the SWF and made my juice for the day. I have no classes to teach tonight but I'm planning on running 5 miles before going to my friend's Zumba class tonight. I'm ready ya'll. Have a great cleansing day.

Hey Star, how are you? It's actually real easy this time around since my roommate just did a 14 day cleanse for her first time. And my other friend finished a 10 day cleanse. Now I can't let them down since I was the one that put them on to it. And it's their first time and they both completed it. So, it is on! No backing down and I'm going full gusto. I think it helps that you have a support system in them. Hows the off-cleansing coming along? I hope you're doing well. take care my friend.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:45 pm 

End of day 6. Today I didn't do anything but rest. It was my cousin's birthday so I took her shopping and then took her out to dinner. She had ahi poke, salad with avocado, bacon and eggs and prime rib with sauteed mushrooms. Then for dessert the restaurant gave her a free ice cream pie. YUMMO. But it's ok. I drank some hot lipton tea and water with lemon. I'm ready for day 7. Bring it on!!! Happy cleansing guys.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:10 am 

WOW! I don't know if I could handle going out to dinner while cleansing. That's some will power!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:11 am 

Day 7. Got on the scale and it didn't move. Screw you scale. I'll fix you tonight. Feeling absolutely fantastic. Tonight I'm teaching Fit Step after work and then going to a fundraiser for an hour. I'm pumped and I'm ready to get moving. Happy cleansing guys.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:31 pm 

OK I'm fricken hungry!!!! URGH!!! LA makes me sick. Been drinking water all day and it sucks too. lol. Calgon please take me away.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:15 pm 

Am I doing something wrong. It shows 28 people have viewed my post and it's hard to believe no one responded back. Would you happen to know if maybe I have something not set right in my profile....Please help..... :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:00 pm 

Day 8 and I'm looking and feeling fabulous. Last night, taught a Fit Step class and then my friend asked me to sub her Zumba class. Then went to a fundraiser after for another hour. Felt amazing. This morning I didn't do the SWF cuz I woke up too late. Taught 2 classes this morning. Went shopping and walk all over the swap meet for 2 hours. Now I'm home. Tired as hell. And I'm about to take a nap. Happy cleansing.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:03 pm 

Newme a lot of people just lurks. If you want go and respond to other people's posts. Or you can come hang out with me here. Happy cleansing to you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:12 pm 

Just woke up from my nap and about to go take my aunty and cousin to sight see on the other side of the island and then take them to dinner. I'm ready for day 9.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:18 pm 

Today is day 9! I'm looking more and more fabulous each day. bwahahaha... ok, ok.. Day 9 I slept last night and didn't drink my tea. I woke up about 4:45a.m. and drank it. Then went back to bed and woke up at 8:30. Did the SWF, and then prepared my drink for the day. Went to church with my family. Then took them out to lunch. Yes, I was good. I even took them to dinner last night at my favorite chinese restaurant and boy was I tempted to eat. But no way, stuck to the green tea and the water with lemon. Kept thinking of how much better I would look next week and nothing is going to stop me. Hope your cleansing is going well. Happy cleansing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:40 pm 

End of day 9 and I'm ready for day 10. Woo hoo!!! So ready. Getting ready to drink my tea and call it a night. Awesome day today. End it with a Zumba Sentao class.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:52 am 

It's day 10!!! Woo hoo!!!! Feeling great. I'm about to do the SWF and prepare my LA for the day. Then I'm ready to take on this day. Gonna start with a 3 mile run. Then off I go to work. Then off to teach Zumba and R.I.P.P.E.D classes tonight from 6 to 8p.m. Happy cleansing.