[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Starting 04/21/2012 - 21 Day Cleanse

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:15 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Starting 04/21/2012 - 21 Day Cleanse
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:17 pm 

Ok, so I tried the last time and total fail. Now, I'm back on this and I'm ready. Going full force starting tonight with the SM tea and then it's on like donkey kong starting tomorrow morning. I figured well, I can take the weekend to start and then monday I will take the day off for the 3rd day(always my worst day). And I don't have any classes this day as well, so I will be safe. Who's with me? Let's do this! Happy Aloha Friday

SW: Didn't weigh myself when I started
CW:Don't know yet
GW:155

Post subject: Re: Starting 04/21/2012 - 21 Day Cleanse
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:00 pm 

Pretty - I am SOOOOO happy to see you on the forum - you have no idea. :mrgreen:

You were always my MC hero (the person who was so inspiring my 1st MC - although I wasn't a blogger/poster then). I'm having such a hard time these last couple days (Day 23/24), I could use a fresh inspiration. :wink:

I'm here to cheer you on! I have 16 more days of the MC and then my ease off, so I'll be around for you! I'm sure there will be plenty of others as well. :D 8) :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen:

Wishing you the best!! 8)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:49 pm 

Star you can do it. Hang tight. Whatever you do just remember you are stronger than you think and YOU WILL EAT AGAIN!!! I'm proud of you... keep pushing! You are doing an amazing job. I will be on here again later tonight and will post all day tomorrow as i will start my cleanse tomorrow. Woo hoo!!!! Remember the longer you go, the deeper into your cells the cleansing will go. You just stay strong! And keep at it!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:29 pm 

Thank you Pretty - your support is worth so much to me...I appreciate you taking the time. I'm looking forward to hearing how your first full day goes. You are going to ROCK this!! 8)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:15 am 

Hi guys, it's my Day 1. Just finished that nasty SWF. Getting ready for a long day today. I've got Zumba this morning followed by R.I.P.P.E.D and then I've got a fundraiser that I'm doing for 2 hours from 1:30-3:30p.m. Keeping myself busy and no this time I'm not giving up! I'm more than ready... Let's do this.

For those of you doing this, I commend you for taking care of your body. Hang tough and what ever you do, hang in there! It's so worth it!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:25 am 

Morning went well. If you are having trouble with the SWF, just remember the faster you get the SW in your body, the faster it gets rid of the waste and toxins your body is workin so hard to clean out of you. I hate it but here's a trick I've been using. I take a huge gulp and then I suck on the lemon that I already juiced. Or if you already made your LA, just take a sip swoosh in your mouth and spit it out to take that nasty taste out of your mouth. It worked for me.

Just finished teaching 2 hour of Zumba and R.I.P.P.E.D. Getting ready for a Zumbathon to raise food for the Hawaii Food bank. I'm excited. So far so good. No hunger pangs yet, maybe because I put twice the maple syrup in my juice. Hope everyone is having a great day so far.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:55 pm 

2nd day and feeling great. Last night I had major cramps from the tea. And had 3 bowel movements before going to bed after 3a.m. Woke up this morning and I forgot to pack my salt because I was at the bf's house so I decided to do another tea. And boy is this tea flushing me out good. Then it was time for a run. Haven't run in a while, but decided that I should to get my mind off of the food that my bf is going to get from Denny's. So as I was running 3 miles on the track he was scarfing his face. I started off the cleanse weighing myself yesterday morning at 174 and now I'm down to 168. Probably all the crap that I've put in me before starting the cleanse. But it's to be expected. I'm pretty sure by the time I'm done with this cleanse I will be under 160 which is my goal anyway. But it would be very nice if I get to 150.

Ran 3 miles, then hit the weight room and did 45 minutes of squat, lunges, leg presses, leg curls, leg extensions and then hit triceps with skull crushers, dips and tricep extensions. And I'm pretty beat. My LA is almost done. And I'm done drinking water. I'm already grossed out by it. Urgh. So, I'm going to save my LA for tonight right before I take my tea and hit the sack. Good luck everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:39 pm 

Well, I took a nap when my head started aching. I guess because i didn't do the SWF. That's ok, about to drink me some more LA and then take the tea and then back to bed. Bring on day 3. I'm ready!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:33 am 

Wishing you a great 3rd day Pretty... You are doing amazing with continuing your workouts. You've always been a Rockstar!! 8)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:15 am 

Hey beautiful Star. How are you? You're almost at the end. I'm pretty sure you are looking beautiful like a goddess. Hang in there. It's day 3. Just did the SWF and I'm going to chill until it's time to flush then get ready for work. I don't have to teach tonight but I'm going to try and run 5 miles tonight and hit the gym. Happy cleansing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:24 am 

Got to work and I'm already about half way done with my LA. Trying to drink water but I'm gagging on it. So not good. Oh well. So far so good. Tonight I'm taking a Zumba class at my friend's studio to celebrate her Zumba anniversary. And then I'm hitting the road for a 5 mile run. We'll see how I feel after that.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:35 pm 

Ok left work early. My back was really sore. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's all the shaking I did Saturday. Just woke up from my nap and had my lunch. So far still going great. No hunger pangs, instead a lot of cramps. Meaning more crap is about to be released. WOO HOO!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:29 am 

Day 4!!! Woo hoo!!!! Last night went to a Zumba class. Hung out with the gang and watch them stuff their faces after. lol. Ran 5 miles last night. Was exhausted but it's all good. I went to the sauna after and sweat out some more. I went home and crashed. Woke up about 1a.m. and drank the tea. Woke up around 4:30a.m. alert and ready to run to the bathroom. Took my bf to the airport, came home and did the SWF. Right after I went to bed. I woke up about 15 minutes later to run to the bathroom. Got flushed out really good this morning. Went to the gym this morning and tried to lift weights but I was too weak. So I hit the stair master instead for an hour. Then went back and hit the squat machine. Did some deadlifts, lunges and worked on arms. Did this for a half an hour. Then showered and then came to work. Now I'm ready for the day. I'm working all day and I ain't going home like I did yesterday. lol. Happy cleansing guys.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:52 pm 

It's almost 3 and I ran out of my LA. Didn't want to drink anymore water it sucks!! lol. Hopefully I can last tonight with just water. Oh well. so far, feeling great. No hunger pangs. Just want to get this day over with.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:19 pm 

Pretty - you never cease to amaze me with all your working out. I think I might even burn some calories reading about all you do. You are awesome!

Anyways, just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and rooting you on (even though I ended up breaking my MC at 25 days)..

Keep up the great work!! :wink: