[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Starting 04/21/2012 - 21 Day Cleanse

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:22 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Starting 04/21/2012 - 21 Day Cleanse
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:17 am 

Day 10 and down 14 lbs. so far. Woo hoo! SWF is doing it's thang. Started on my LA. Gotta go get more lemons. Ran out of lemons. So had to do it with 2 lemons only this morning. Sucks. But it's alright. I'm ready to take on this day.

SW: Didn't weigh myself when I started
CW:Don't know yet
GW:155

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:02 pm 

End of day 10 and I'm super excited. Tonight after work, taught 2 classes tonight. And then took my aunty and cousin to dinner. Ok, I'm about tired of watching people stuff their faces and I'm sipping on either tea or water with lemon. About to go make my tea and then call it a night. Bring on day 11! Woo hoo!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:46 am 

Day 11!!! Wow!!! It's been like forever but I'm alive!! YAY!!! Took my tea last night. And boy was it working hard on me. Got up about 4 times in the middle of the night to take care of business. lol. Gotta run to get some lemons and then take the SWF then head to work. I've got a Zumba class tonight and then hit the road for a run and then hit the weight room. Woo hoo!!! I'm ready for today!

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:43 pm 

Well, today I decided to stay home from work. And I took a nap. Now I'm ready to go teach my class tonight. Happy cleansing guys.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:34 am 

Day 12! I'm feeling amazing. Last night was pretty rough. Had one class and felt like I had no energy. Well, I pushed my way through it and thank God that I only had to teach one class last night. I decided to skip the run because I would probably die if I did. Instead, I went out to dinner with my aunt, cousin, my roommate, boyfriend, my bestfriend and her 2 kids. I did drink some tea and sip on my water with lemon. YUMM!!! NOT!!! lol. I came home made my tea, showered and then it was bed time. Woke up early this morning to take my aunt and cousin to the airport. They left this morning and I'm sad that they left. I came back, made my LA and did the nasty SWF. Woo hoo! Bringing the funk out. lol. Well, Im about to get ready for work. Hopefully this day will go by fast. I've got 3 classes tonight! Lucky me! So help me God. Happy cleansing guys

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:35 pm 

Day is going by fast. Been drinking water all day. I need to drink more LA. But for now I just want water. Getting myself hydrated for tonight's classes. Woo hoo!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:12 pm 

End of day 12. Day went well. It flew by so quick. Taught 2 classes tonight. The first one, I died. lol. But the second, I guess my third and fourth wind kicked in and I was on fiyah. lol. And funny thing is more mucus was getting drained to the back of my throat. I think my sinuses are really getting drained. Not sure what is going on but a lot more mucus was coming out. Maybe it's part of the cleanse but whatever it is that shit better stop soon. Which is even more reason why I need to stay on this longer. Whew!!! Well, it's a little after 9 Hawaiian time and I'm about to drink my tea then call it a night. Bring on day 13!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:56 am 

It's my day 13!!! WOO HOO!!! Tired and sore. lol. I'm about to do the SWF. Heading into work after and then off I go to teach 2 classes tonight.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:50 am 

Day 14! It's the weekend. So yesterday was the roughest day ever. I WAS HUNGRY ALL DAY!! Seriously, WTH? Anyway, drank lots of water and ran out of my LA early because I was so hungry. Had to come home and make more LA. I taught 2 classes last night and energy was ridiculous. Woo hoo!!! I came home and walked straight into the bathroom and took a shower. lol. I made my tea and was knocked out by before 9p.m. I was even entertaining coming off of the cleanse by today. But this morning I woke up and I'm fine. Hunger pangs no longer there. But we will see when the day progress. Thank God I've got one class tonight. I could come home early and go to bed earlier. Happy cleansing guys.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:29 pm 

Ok 2 days with non-stop hunger pangs, I decided to ease out of it. I think my body is screaming protein!!! So, today I started my OJ. Watered down OJ. Oh yeah. Had my 2 classes this morning. Now I'm about to go play some volleyball then teach another class at 3p.m. Oh lawd. I'm already exhausted. Hope ya'll having a great cleansing day.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:26 am 

Just wanted to say hi Pretty, it's kind of lonely over here, no one responded to you :( so i wanted to for sure.
Big congrats on your accomplishments you did well :!:
Wishing you well easing and eating healthy, I will be back here again when I get my health issues, possible surgery needed, over with.
Blessings,

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFuRZSV/