Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:19 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: WALKING ON THE EARTH WITH 300 lb. WHEN 150 lb. FEELS BETTER
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:17 pm 

WHY DO I NEED TO WALK ON THE EARTH WITH 300 lbs. WHEN 150 lbs. WORKS AND FEELS BETTER.

I have posted here in the past (previously as EarthSongSanctuary.org) as DOING A 63 DAY MASTER CLEANSE FAST ( viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12501 ) . I also have done 20/30/40 day fast's in between. Fasting has, ultimately, nothing to do with loosing weight--it is all about having the quickest, and easiest opportunity for the Religious Experience.

Few people can make it past 10 days. But this (beyond 10 days), is just the beginning of the most incredible Door of Oneness with Nature that is ever possible. Only those who have done it know what I am talking about.

When you clean out the cells in your body, it returns to the pristine evolutionary functioning for which it was designed: ecstasy! This is why you should fast. Pre-Historical Foragers cleaned our regularly in there wondrous migrations in the equatorial latitudes of the earth--The Garden of Eden. Cells, in all evolutionary configurations, love the experience, because it takes them back to the original efficient cell design of Creation...Kind of like a re-calibration, a re-booting, getting plugged-in, to the most perfect design and function ever given to us by Creation.

PLEASE TRUST NATURE!...

IT HAS PRACTICED, FOR FOUR (4) BILLION YEARS--BY DESIGN--A "NATURAL FASTING" TO REMIND YOU OF THE MOST PROFOUND ECSTATIC EXPERIENCE YOU CAN EVER HAVE IN THESE GLORIOUS SPIRITUAL BODIES: ALL OF THIS IS FOR NOTHING!--JUST THE EXERCISE OF ANYONE WHO HAS THE DESIRE OR WILL TO WANT TO BE IN IT!

Sincerely Telluris,
EarthHeart.org