[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - headache

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:59 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: headache
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:18 pm 

good day
i am back after doing a clense in 2009 i am on day 3 ....seems like weeks since i ate anything sometimes i forget i am on the clense and get excited about dinner or a food comercial .... then i remember i canr eat ,,,,damn
i am having terible headache day 3 no food cravings to powerful but i took 2 tylenol
it was that or ...i dont know what i would have done. i am doing a 10 day clense
srarting april 26th. i would like any support i can get here cause my family think i"m crazzzyi
i am a male 61 years young i weigh 227 lbs and want to weigh 180 or so. its not only vanity
i had a heart attack in 2009 and lost the weight to 200 but its back. colesteral high blood pressure and borderline diabeties . if i dont act NOW i could die. i dont want to not give myself this gift of life ....wish me luck i"ll be posting off and on ...D J

Post subject: Re: headache
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:17 pm 

WoW DJ. What an incredible opening to your journal. And Welcome! I applaud your success at making it to day 3! Nice Job!! After day 3, it is truly a mental journey, because your body comes out of starvation mode (where you're hungry) and goes into cleanse mode.

Your health and well being are worth it. And you can do it! Just remember to stay focused on the positive. You are losing weight. Your heart is beating more smoothly. Toxins are leaving your body everyday and you are feeding your body all of the nutrients it requires to sustain itself. You are doing a good thing for yourself today. You are loving and appreciating the vessel that you dwell in. Don't quit. Don't give up. You will be fine. You can do it!

[/url]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:04 am 

you sure seem upbeat and positive ....day 4 for me today i had business meeting today ...felt fuzzy and low energy
but determined as hell. my wife seems to be getting onboard ..she knows i really want this.
still got a thumper {headache} chow dan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:00 am 

You can do it! Just keep at it. One thing none of us can control is time. Eventually it will be tomorrow... then Thursday... and Friday. Just think of how good you will feel on Friday if you keep it up. I never planned on going passed 10 days. But here I am on Day 19!! WoW! If you stick this out, eventually you will reach a point where the cleanse will be effortless. If you haven't reached that point yet, you will. Just keep at it! And good luck.

[/url]

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:27 am 

day 7 wow i am doing it great my back is so sore the last few days ...ouch maybe a old war injury ...going out for mor lemons and maple syrup today i am going to 10 days that will be ssunday ...
cheers dan

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:54 am 

Cheers to you Dan!!! Excellent job!!

[/url]

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:57 am 

saturday afternoon here ...at day 8 1/2 of a 10 day cleanse. been dreaming about food lately ...god thing i cant just eat now .. i want to take the time to come off the cleanse
cause its just as important. any thoughts or tips ....also what about pro biotics???
do i need them and what kind ???
thanks all dan

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:03 am 

thanks gold for your encouragement ... it has meant so much ...i guess i thought i woulda have lots and lots of people commenting ....guess not .....BUT your intrest has been enough to carry me through... i guess we get what we need... and not what we want.
good luck on your journey ....ill be supporting you and following up
cheers ...dan

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:44 pm 

Good luck to you as well Dan. I totally understand you being ready to come off of the cleanse. I feel like coming off as well. Today was probably my hardest day yet, in that I actually got/am really hungry. Day 24 for me and I'm actually considering having some orange juice and ending my cleanse... But I'm only 4 pounds away from my goal!!! :roll: soooo, I will hold off on the oj just yet and see how I feel in the morning.

On a positive note. Congratulations on sticking with the program! Best, Claudia

[/url]

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:11 am 

Hello Dan, you are doing great. I'm glad the headache ended for you. This is my first cleanse ever, and I'm on my 19th and final day. It's been quite a journey. The first week I found myself dreaming about food as well, isn't that funny? One night it was a chicken thigh, and one night I dreamed about making homemade sweet potato chips LOL. I guess you can tell what I'm going to eat once I can. :)

I think the only people that post here are those that are making journals. I posted a question in the general section and didn't get any reply's. Oh well. I will check in on you over the next few days.

As far as the transition off the cleanse it is supposed to go something like this:

Day 1) Orange juice cut with water, several glasses throughout the day. Sipped slowly.
Day 2) Orange juice again from breakfast untiil dinner time. Dinner time, you should make some homemade vegetable soup, but only drink the broth mostly but you can have a few soft vegetables but don't overdo it.
Day 3) Juice again for breakfast, a piece of fruit and maybe a vegetable for lunch, and for dinner you can have a salad or more of your vegetable soup broth with some of the tender vegetables.
Day 4) Resume normal diet (hopefully improved diet)

I'm going to the Paleo diet after this, slightly modified using the Blood Type Diet. They are very similar, the Paleo diet is a little more restrictive but I'm using the blood type diet to select my fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, and lean proteins. One issue for me being O blood type is that I'm supposed to avoid oranges and tangerines, so tomorrow for my juice day, I'm using grapefruit juice and pineapple juice, possibly even some black cherry juice. The two latter fruits are very beneficial for those with the O blood type - versus the orange juice that should be avoided. :D

Keep up the good work, and keep us posted on how things go.

P.S. You really should start taking a probiotic once you start eating. You will have cleaned out all your helpful bacteria in your digestive track during the cleanse and you need to replace it or you might end up with some serious digestive issues. The general rule of thumb that I've heard is that you want to take probiotics for about the same length as your cleanse. So if you did a 10 day cleanse you probably want to take probiotics for 10 days. I chose the refrigerated kind myself.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:05 pm 

THANKS ALL ....no more lemonade 4 me for a while 10 day clense is over
15 lbs to go but ill do it the old fashoned way ....diet and exersise
cheers all... dan