Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: New Here Day 10
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:25 pm 

This site is great. I usually use curezone.com as a support group for the MC. Looked like no one posted there in 60 days.

I'm on my 10th day, and it's going pretty good. I miss food. This is maybe the 10th time I've done the MC. Last time was about 6 years ago. I'm 45. The SWF makes me vomit. I am doing the tea morning and night. The last cleanse I did, I was able to handle the SWF. I'm probably super toxic.

Before the cleanse, I was addicted to diet coke. For the first time I did not experience any caffeine withdraw headaches. If I could drink more water at work, I think the cleanse would be more beneficial. This last weekend I was able to drink water and rush to the restroom as needed. At work, I don't have that liberty. I think I put too much cayenne cause my bottom sometimes burns. How can one measure 1/10 of a teaspoon. I just dump it in.

Didn't weigh myself but I can tell in my clothing that I'm thinner. Only one person has noticed. I am doing this for weightloss, but also to get healthy. Gonna try to be vegan after the cleanse. When I first did the cleanse 14 years ago, I did manage to be vegan for 2 years.

My goal is 20 days.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Post subject: Re: New Here Day 10
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:56 am 

Aloha,
I was wondering how you are doing this time? So i thought I would ask?

This is my first time on MC I am trying to stop myself from ending up fat and 40 so here I am doing the cleanse. I am not losing hardly any weight but my skin looks amazing!

Hope it is going great for you!
Aloha

Post subject: Re: New Here Day 10
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:02 am 

Hi, my cleanse is going ok except for the nausea and the restless legs.

The MC is good way to prevent from being fat in your old age. It also helps to keep maintaining the cleanse every quarter. Right now, I'm experiencing cleansing symptons. The feeling after the cleanse is amazing. It's almost euphoric.