Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:44 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Done it Twice Now, Lost 11 lbs both times!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:16 pm 

2 Master Cleanses. First one: From 148 lbs to 137 lbs. Next year from 127 to 116 lbs.

Did it in April 2014 and dropped 11 lbs, including the 4 day "ease out." That success thread is already posted.
Went on Dr Eric Berg's liver diet and adrenal diet and dropped another 12 lbs but that took a couple of months of dietary changes and special supplements. ALL worthwhile because once Thanksgiving and Xmas sailed by, I had gained back only 3 lbs really. February saw me back eating chocolate and it just seemed like I needed to reset my eating habits. In my experience, a person CANNOT hit the reset button and stop eating chocolate unless they are following a really proven nutritional system.

I'd count Master Cleanse as a proven nutritional system. Really good lemonade that satisfies, and a chance for your GI tract to get a bit of a rest.

So by March 2015 I did have those 127.5 lbs on, and a craving for sweets in the forms of alcohol and chocolate. I knew i was at a crossroads. I could play candyland and get fat or I could just give my system a nice new start. Didn't really think this second cleanse would be about slimming, but it turned out that way.

I went on another 10 day MC. Lost another 11 lbs, some of those on the ease-out. That's 127 lbs down to 116 lbs. And my tummy is flat and I have a waistline, and my neck to chin area is chiseled again. TOTALLY WORTH IT. Every other reducing diet I've done is an emotional roller-coaster. Because I started with food addictions and I behaved like an addict going cold turkey. Because my GI tract was full of toxic old food and food additives. Because those diet never give you enough minerals.

The MC, done carefully to Burroughs' specifications, is the fastest, surest way to give your body a rest, lose addictions to sugar or wheat or coffee or whatever, and WANT to eat a healthy diet again. I am left with clearer mental processing, a good energy level, and high morale. Ten days. What's not to love?

Post subject: Re: Done it Twice Now, Lost 11 lbs both times!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:49 am 

Thanks, Bali Lemon

Reading your success story has motivated me to get an early night so that I can start my first day of the MC tomorrow!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:46 pm 

Thanks for sharing, really motivating for newbies like me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:20 am 

This is a great post and testament to the success a person can have with this cleanse. This is EXACTLY what I needed to read! Thank you for sharing!