|Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet
|Your positives and negatives during/after cleanse?
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Solace [ Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:06 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Your positives and negatives during/after cleanse?|
I'd like to hear from everyone who has successfully completed their MC or are currently on it more than 5 days. What were the biggest changes you noticed as days go buy? Biggest negatives? This is besides weight loss, hunger etc? How about after you completed your MC, did those positive effects last and negatives stay away? How long? How did you do afterwards?
Today, I completed day 17. I was going for 20 days but I will continue til the end of month, full 30 days.
Biggest changes so far:
- My skin! It is sooooo smooth and healthier looking. My face feels very soft to touch, small wrinkles I had when I smile are almost invisible and I lost my dark under eyes. Its like my skin is glowing and it's amazing. I don't use fancy creams or products. Just mild soap and a 2 face cream types, one for the night and one for the day. I use aloe body wash and occasional body butter.
- When I sweat or just go on through the day, I barely have any body odor. I need less deodorant.
- I don't think about food every 30 minutes. My constant cravings for salty chips and fries is gone.
- My mind is clearer, I wake up alert and not sluggish (or have a hangover), I listen, focus and hold conversations better. My hearing is more "detailed".
- I stick to my exercise routine consistently.
- Making my LA drink makes me happy and looking forward to drink it (lol).
- Some bloating and discomfort even after I cut the SWF salt dosage in half and started taking Senna tea in the morning instead of just at bedtime.
- Stomach cramps during the day. When I get a BM, sometimes the pain makes me sweat, it stops right after BM.
- I have a pre-existing eye condition that tends to flare up when I lose weight, also related to that, my back hurts a little more often. I try to stretch a lot.
- Losing weight? I haven't much, although I don't know what my starting weight was but I'm sure it was close to 160. I am now 148 and my weight has been going back and forth past 4 days. I lost another 2lbs after I cut down SWF but I don't see desired results even how much I alter my LA drinks (amount) and staying active.
- I'm almost always thirsty at some level. I do drink a LOT during the day, at least 70oz +. Of course, I pee a lot as well lol.
- My skin feels loose around my stomach and hips so I have been doing ab and strength exercises. I even ordered some equipment from Amazon to keep me motivated. (Including the "sauna belt" that weightlifters use...........)
Tell me about your experiences! I'll update here as time goes by.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 10 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group