[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Squeegy's 40 Day Fast

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:14 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Squeegy's 40 Day Fast
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:58 pm 

How to overcome cravings and have a successful Master Cleanse

Before you eat XTZ, do everything on this list

Do not neglect the colon. Seriously not doing the lax tea at night and SWF each morning is a recipe for failure in my opinion.

Enemas can be your best friend.

Watch any or all of the successfully done 40 day Master Cleanse transformations on youtube. There's three of them off the top of m head. And each one is mind boggling. Seriously insane. In a great way.

Some people often find mukangs (eating shows) soothing while fasting

Hopefully before you started, you made a list of problems you wanted to heal on the Master Cleanse. If you didn't make it now. If you did, look at your list.

Perfume. Seriously, It breaks the spell. I have one perfume I use when I get overwhelmed. It works by soothing the reptilian brain. It breaks up irrational emotional responses.

Music. There's a song you love that encourages you. Listen to it now.

Cold shower, preferably with dry skin brushing before it. It's good enough for Wim Hoff. (I am addicted to cold showers ... everything seems better in only three minutes and you took no drugs)

Exercise.

Sunlight.

Nakedness.

It's you against the next 15 minutes. You can have XYZ but wait for 15 minutes and see if you still want it. You can even set a timer. If this fails repeat.

Take a nap.

Drink a bottle of water.

Pet a nice animal.

Watch a comedy.

Write it out. Ride it out.

Know your problem times. Mine is 5-8 pm. If I stay outta the kitchen it gets easier. I pretend I live in a Hotel and the Kitchen is closed. Nothing we can do Missy, the kitchen is closed! You're outta luck, suck it up buttercup! So technically I only need to be strong three hours a day. I can do that!

Hot tea. Herbal. Not caffeine. Caffeine bad. Herbs good.

Pampering. Mani pedi ... massage, sauna ... like that.

Try on clothes. NEVER FAILS to motivate me. No matter what. If it is too big ... yay ... if it is too small I can use it to gauge progress.

A huge list of stuff I need to get done around the house. Then I do the tasks. Yes. Cleaning can be good.

Looking at pictures of people you find beautiful.

Pray. I did this once at a restaurant while waiting to be seated, and it all turned out ok. So, clearly God is Not Dead. Godot is dead. That guy is always late!

Read every thing on this site by ShivaBliss.

Rewards. Every 10 days I get a huge reward. Something as a treat. If do not make the 10 days. I DO NOT get to have it. It has to be something lovely. i.e. I ordered a jacket by fancy Italian designer that I had searched for for years. It will be here soon (it is day 8) and if I do not make it to day 10, I would send it back. Seriously I would. Works well if you really want your reward!

You can do this. Seriously. You can. I promise you can!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:04 pm 

Day 9

I slept for only about three hours. Distended belly pain. It feels terrible actually.

I got outta bed, did an enema which helped. But not very much.

No mystery about why people quit, walk away, run to the nearest exit.

Toxins; hurts going in, hurts coming out.

I do the cleanse by the book you know? I do the lax tea at night and the SWF every single morning. And I do water enemas and now since the sixth cleanse, I have done coffee enemas. I feel like as I dig deeper, this stuff coming out I crazy bad toxic.

Horribly hard few hours today and then suddenly I was ok again. Post coffee enema. So odd. Was able to go out and walk in the sun. Horrible nightmares at night ...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:47 pm 

Day 10

I have about 11hours to go to get to my ten days. For the Love of Pete. Geebus this has been hard. It requires so much focus and concentration and effort. Will power. The proper application of my will! I leave all my lemonade to you, in my will Stanley Burroughs!

I have my reward jacket! I get to wear it tomorrow! It is beautiful! I think I searched 10 years for it! (obviously not intensely! casual obsession!)

I have to get on a scale at some point ... don't I? Maybe I don't ... *thinks*

I feel ... pretty stupid ... lack of food?

I think maybe from the outside, this looks easy or impossible? To civilians? I know so many people who start out all gung ho, only to give up when the hunger, cravings and pain kick in. It's a big job to deal with. When I master cleanse I always fall behind on the things I need to do.

I have lost size. A jacket I thrifted on Monday, now fits and it was tight thru the shoulders when I bought it.

The nausea post sauna? I was in the sauna 30 minutes today and it was soooo hot. I didn't work out, thankfully or I would have been clobbered right now. But I got home and did a coffee enema which helped the nausea and there's ... chunks of junk in my truck. Exit thru the back door, no one panic at the disco.

So.

I'm at this crossroads of ... do I stay or do I go? Should this be my last night? Do I have any more juice in me? Cause I feel pretty squeezed at the moment. Maybe I will revive.

I have some work to do in about an hour. And I will pull it together, cause I have to. But honestly a bit weak and obviously hungry. I have been so careful to strain the lemon juice so that digestion is really asleep. Maybe the cooking I never stop doing is getting to me. That freakin' lasagna. Plus Hubs keeps taking me to Aldi. Which has been fun, but how could that not be a cumulative effect? Seem unwise.

MC makes me food obsessed. I overfeed my cats and him while I am on it. And have been so willing to discuss things like ... do aldi corn chips smell like actual fritos? Are they fritos? And looking at every ingredient in everything I get my paws on.

So. I'm thinking. About what to do.

I can tell I could use more. My tongue is not the slightest bit red. My size isn't scary or anything. I love love love getting the kind of sleep I do get. And I know my body still has so much to do as far as detox. I usually do longer cleanses because it is very tough to get thru the first ten days.

PS. am so sensitive that even changing the brand of coffee I use to do enemas ... changes the response I get ... I swear it is true!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:16 pm 

:P OMG, coffee enema snob? "I will only use Peet's holiday blend!" quoth my imagination. Haha OK, all kidding aside, Squeedge, you have done marvelously, dropping a size. I figure I've probably NEARLY dropped a size, and it's great to look in the mirror and have my torso not look like a building block. Thing I've hated most about the change of life is BACK FAT. But I always manage to take it off during the MC. So I will see what I do. I know your dilemma. I'm scrutinizing my coated tongue every day, and that is my current grumble.

You helped me hang in there for 24 cleansing days, last year, and I was trying for the pinko tongue (it bizarrely went halfway there). Maybe this time. sheesh.

Let me know what you do about your 10 day decision, you wonderful jacket-wearing, lemon-filtering, ingredient-reading person!

Luv, L'mon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:38 pm 

Day 11 ends!

Hooray!

I'll try to get to 14. Then to 20. I'm really hoping to clear the tongue and go pink. God Help Me, God help us all!

Pink FTW!

I earned that jacket! It's so over the top. I also have matching pants to this jacket. So I could be a huge pale blue and henna designed Italian Sexy Beast! If I wanted to. And maybe I want to! Might be nice for an art show opening party, yes? Yes!!

There was a wind storm last night so luckily I am looking at several days outside cleaning up. Finding that the best thing to help cravings-hunger is to be outside moving. Really helps.

Lots of lemonade today. I picked lemons. I was laughing at myself this morning cause I was annoyed that I needed a ladder to pick them lemons. I am so blessed. I know how entitled I am.

Two things. I had to run for a sales item at Aldi and I could run fast, painlessly and almost with no sound. I want more of that, yes yes a thousand times yes. I also was watching a youtube of a thrifter I love ... stylist and she talked about her weight loss journey ... as in it took her a YEAR to lose XYZ ... a year. Been there. So much suffering in the conventional diet. Never wanna go there again. Better to just watch my body til I am where I wanna be. I know how it is supposed to look and I am continually amazed by the speed of the MC. A freakin' year ... FFS ... no thanks.

So those two things helped me stay on the cleanse today.

Tomorrow takes care of itself.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:45 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:00 pm 

Feel like I'm going deaf. Detox. Plus people say unimportant things to me often ... so is it any wonder?

The eyes ... lots of mucus exiting there. This morning I thought ... "great am I also going blind?"

Impatient and pissed off today .... but I managed even when the Hubs drank some of my sparkling water. hahh My temper!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:48 am 

Soooo... You're staying the course, then?

Cool! You going for pink tongue? I have a whole deadline of an airplane flight, so I'm just throwing in the towel by May 9, latest. Factoring in the ease-off, I just can't deal with lemons on a plane. The age of flying post-911 has really screwed with us people who need our unusual liquids.

Now, Squeedge! Perish those destructive thoughts like, "am I going blind?" I mean, I know... what Earthling doesn't say stuff like "I'm DYIN', I tell you!" But we owe it to ourselves to at least make the effort to not perpetuate negative ideas. We are totally driven by ideas, n'est-ce pas? Helps to just avoid putting those messages out into one's universe. Keep the positive outlook going!

Your busy-body coach,

Blem

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:31 am 

https://ingridonlife.com/2012/05/28/on- ... r-cleanse/

Haha! So funny!

(so wrong)

Day 14 here.

Yesterday and the day before the cat food smelled amazing! hahaha

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:15 am 

Feel awesome now, post oranges!

Weight at 128.6. But smaller than the last time I was at this weight. Excellent that means the two months of exercise blitz paid off!

I decided to stop as my tongue is pink enough (and now extremely pink) and I almost passed out twice this morning. Not fun. I actually had to take a knee both times. Black eyes and spinning. Luckily I was alone in the house. Or ... hmmm is that lucky? Ha!

BOO! But to be expected based on how fast I ran this last cleanse. It couldn't have gone better. First day of period showed up and is super super light. Some cramps, but nothing too serious. Nothing an ice pack didn't help.

I felt so nauseated the 12th and 13th day and then had a huge amount of black worm-ish slime come out, leaving me exhausted but relieved specifically in that corner of my right abdomen that has-had been sore for a good 15 years. That no one can diagnose. The stuff that came out felt like iron. Like metal. Like shoelaces that had been strangulating my gut. My appendix. It felt ... polluted. Now it feels much more free and easy in there.

This was a rough one even though it was only 14 days. And I say only 14 days as if ... that is even actually a "thing." Understand most people will never ever even try one of these Master Cleanses. And if they do, they quit pretty quick. I am proud!

I think also each time you learn so much.

Spiritually this was huge. I felt very surrendered. I didn't even weigh til the end and I think that is great. It gave me a lot more focus. I was able to do my very best with each day.

Thumbs up on the coffee enemas for serious scary binding deafening levels of detox. But (Butt) glad I won't be needing them for a time as they really do make me anxious and ... weird. Weirder than usual!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:41 pm 

Squeedge, I simply love your posts. Good job. My tongue is finally turning pink, with white accents, rather than the disgusting white coating everywhere. Oh, gawd, maybe THIS time I get the full pink tongue by the time I have to end off.

Great on your reduction and fitness! You are probably showing muscle, if you have a higher weight but lower measurements.

I reread your tips on how to get through the Cleanse. Love the way you write. And I read the Ingrid blog on doing the Master Cleanse. I read this a couple of years ago, and forgot all about it. Oh, dear. I admit I laughed but, sooo typical of people who don't understand the MC before attempting it.

Stay in touch, Squeedge.

Lerve, Lemmy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:24 pm 

http://bonzaiaphrodite.com/2009/01/my-f ... y-journal/

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:14 am 

Great info on breaking the fast and juice fasting. John Rose combines MC drink in his juice feasts ....

http://blog.therawdiet.com/?p=7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:55 am 

Hi Abbey... wow, your journey was amazing! I truly hope i could get to as close as you did, as i'm planning a 40 day cleansing as well. I've done a 40 day before, but not on the Lemonade diet. I used sugar cane juice which was much easier to be done than a Lemonade version. So, crossing my fingers... your journey inspired me! :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:29 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next