[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Squeegy's 40 Day Fast

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:27 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Squeegy's 40 Day Fast
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:33 am 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:24 pm 

What a wonderful letter! It felt like a gift; thank you. Laughed a lot while reading it.

Yes, definitely you have discovered some truths.

Wow, going for another 40. What does Mister Squidge have to say about all this? It's downright amazing that you kept the news from him all that time. The stuff of sitcoms!

So, like, you're fitting your size two's??? HOLY crap. That's awesome. Well, I am 57 years old, so 120 lbs of old lady gets distributed a little differently, I guess. I like to think that I am in excellent shape and look younger than 57, but I still wear all my size 6's at this stage.

Yeah, I like what you say about spiritual gains. The toxins in our bodies affect us mentally, that's a fact. I was so addicted to certain foods (like pasta) that, when I read a book about a liver cleansing regimen that allowed for NO GRAINS AT ALL, I swear to gawd I was thinking like a grain, and said to myself, "oh, well. There's one diet I can't do." Couldn't see out of the forest. My addiction made me think that I WAS a grain! Incredible. My doctor daughter told me that the cells of the average American are starting to look like corn cells because we eat so much of the stuff. It's in every processed food you can think of. Science fiction coming true!!

So, yeah, if the body is clean, it's less of a ball and chain.

OMG that is wonderful about your supercharged senses! I am gagging constantly on the garlicky BO that's being emitted from my husband's very pores, so I just figured it was some sort of by-product of the MC, not like an actual ability being enhanced. Note to self: Must alter my viewpoint and be more positive about this. Thanks, Squeege, for mentioning this. Congratulations are in order.

I hope you are a professional writer, because you are very entertaining on the page. Thanks so much for sharing the drama, the success, the insights, the grumbles. It's all a joy.

And thank you for the encouragement. I'm on Day 8 as I write this, just got up and chugged the SWater and will go and stretch while waiting for the alarm bells to go off. It's a decent cleanse, this one, and I don't know if I'll kick it much further than ten days, but the pink tongue result is intriguing. And I like what you say about those additional bonus days. One at a time. Hone that focus. Gottit.

Love, Blem

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:50 am 

Started today.

I went to the one day lime sale and bought 270 limes for $13. 15 limes for 99 cents. It takes time to pick the best limes for a cleanse. I'm fruitarian, so that helped.

Words of advice. Don't get on a scale, mid day, with all your clothes on after retaining the Salt Water Flush. And eating a ton of fruit the day before. I know you never would. But in case you know? Keep that in your back pocket!

I forgot how brutal the beginning is. This is one reason I do long cleanses.This part sucks!

The drink made with limes is actually very nice. Have never tried limes for a full cleanse. Maybe it'll be like element of surprise!

I cried earlier, on purpose to get some of the emotions of this not eating out of me. It really helps.

I have huge pain in my right hand due to a cyst that reappeared after being gone for two years. This is the main reason to start afresh and again. I know it will help. Alkalize and cure.

Once again. Mister Squee is in the dark. Shhhhh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:27 pm 

Kylie S. Review of The Master Cleanser. Very helpful!

Seems like only Dawn and Marshall here have actually done the Master Cleanse, and both enjoyed it and saw some benefits...so I'd take their word over experts who know nothing of it or fasting other than what they've heard.

I've fasted and done MC's annually (some years four times, around each equinox and solstice) for over a decade, and all I can say is rarely do I feel more alive and truly joyous than during a juice fast or MC. I've lived and truly thrived through dozens of cleanses and fasts, and it can be the easiest (and cheapest!) way to jump start a sluggish system and/or mind.

Last year I did the Master Cleanse for 25 days straight, not one bit of anything else, zero food for 3 1/2 weeks, and I felt pretty much like I was having an orgasm all day for the last week or so. Without the fuss. I planned on a week as usual and felt so good at seven days that I decided to just keep going until ready to stop. By week three the smell of food was as good as eating it. I'd go out with my gal to restaurants and just smell everything and never want food.

Your senses become razor sharp and your mind goes much deeper into your emotions and triggers and programs. This can be unsettling for some. We do like to hide from our psyches and unconscious minds, and fasting can lay things all too bare at times. But that's part of their healing process.

After about three to four days your body gets used to it, if you're at all healthy to begin with. Use organic lemons and grade b maple syrup, which has the most nutrients, as much cayenne as you can handle (I think it's the key, stimulates your system and glands and endorphins too) and really well-filtered or spring water. The key is at first to just drink the MC whenever you feel a hunger pang, and always lots of good water all day to help flush out toxins.

After the first few days, which can be tough mainly due to the mental blocks about food we all have, it smooths out and the ecstasy begins and you need less to drink every day. I for one don't do the salt water flush, just a few enemas a week. And if you said oooh when you heard enema, wait until you see what's really in your body...

Those here saying cleansing and detox don't matter or help, or that most intestines don't need to be cleaned, have clearly not seen many autopsy pictures of colons. I thought this was all nuts too until I met folks who were clearly far healthier than I, and asked them how they did it. Since then I've learned to trust my body....it always tells me what is good for it, and it loves the occasional fast.

Fasting has been a part of the lives of many of history's greatest minds. Look it up. Done properly, it will expel a lot of the crud we have built up in our bodies, especially meat eaters, whose guts are full of mucoid plaque. Yep, this stuff is inside YOU, right now: mucoidplaque.co.uk/picts…

The first few cleanses I did, that stuff came out by the foot. Very rubbery. Some really fat folks have autopsies showing 40 to 60 feet of mucoid plaque. Some of it had been there since they were kids; they've found crayons in 50 year old people's plaque that they ate when they were 5. Do some research and see. Plaque accumulations prevent full digestion of anything you eat and hence you keep eating to get less nutrition and more fat buildup. Get rid of plaque and your appetites diminish rapidly.

We truly need very little food; I lived on 100-800 calories a day for three weeks, and like I said it was orgasmic. The main thing I learned was that the real stuff of life---prana, chi, each culture has a name---is mostly absent from our modern, air conditioned, sterile world. Go into the woods and life swarms in the air. Take a deep breath and boom! You are alive. I feel this deeply while fasting/cleansing. I get weak when indoors, with a/c especially, but once outside I feel perfect again very quickly. Being around dogs is a trip; they can feel your shift and they get sooo happy to walk with you in the woods.

Most of the food we eat is dead to begin with, cooked to where the vitamins and essential nutrients are killed. When you stop feeding your body with dead crap and give it small amounts of vibrant, living food like fresh juices, fruit and veggie, it wakes up and becomes much more efficient. Like John K said of his friend, fasting or just eating very little and very fresh can make you much sharper and more aware than those around you who just had a burger for lunch.

I wouldn't do the Master Cleanse to lose weight; I'd do it to get healthy. I had so much energy during week two that I went running a couple miles and then swam in Barton's a few times. On about 200 calories a day. But I burned so much more than that! Where is that energy coming from? Could it be that energy exists in non-caloric forms in the light and air?

Well, that's just crazy talk, like all this fasting nonsense. Who would want to feel orgasmic for hours, day after day? What's the point? Who would want to be brimming with joy all the time? I must be imagining how good I feel every time I fast and cleanse.

And you have NEVER tasted food like after a fast. Your taste buds are ultra acute and one bite is like a banquet. That alone is enough reason for any serious food fan to fast, I'd say. Your appetites will change too; you'll want more raw food and less junk, naturally, once you can really fell their effects on your body and mind. A bite of chocolate, especially raw cacao nibs? Beyond heaven.

Read what hundreds of people say about doing the MC:
mastercleanser.com/forum

themastercleanse.org/lem…

Add up the many health benefits, physical and mental, and you'll see that fasting and cleansing can change your life in wonderful ways very quickly, when done intelligently, and with proper preparation.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:17 pm 

Start weigh 145 and yes this was mid day, with clothes on, after having the SWF and the day before I ate like a fruitarian on death row. I ate a pound of fresh figs. I ate jackfruit. I ate bananas and watermelons. If anyone has glycogen? I do. Why did I get on that scale!? Shock and awe baby. It straightened me right out. Scary! A regular after school special! And I made a vow to get on a scale every day for at least a year. Cause I was pissed. And annoyed wth myself. And confused about why everything still fits.

Today 138.9

Yesterday was the worst first day on a cleanse ever. I had huge hand cyst pain and it felt like a nail was in my hand. Crucified! The pain was from the cyst all the way up into my arm and then into my head.

I couldn't think straight, I needed to cry. I did cry. I had a headache so bad that every time I blinked it felt like my eyes were swallowing my head.

Today is better.

Salt water flush worked. Two teaspoons of sea salt in a teacup, I shotgun that like it is tequila. Then 1.5 liters of tepid water with lime. It worked.

Today driving Mister Squeegy says, "Tomorrow let's go get noodles."

At the ramen place downtown that he's addicted to. I told him No and if he persists I will get a stomachache. So we can safely assume he has no idea that I am on the Master Cleanse.

Later he brought doritos. I had to leave the room while he eats. The coffee making gave me rage this morning. I don't even drink coffee now. It is hard when you try so so hard to heal yourself and your partner is eating like a junk yard dog. We also got into a fight last night. It is like they detox by proxy and always pick fights at the worst of it. Fight was cause he mocked me about saying beef jerky is gross. Then it was on like an ethical vegan Donkey Kong! Enjoy your mad cow, heart disease, bad karma dude. This has never happened in the nearly three years I have been vegan. Never had to have a fight like that. I'm still hungover like a drama llama.

I also cook all his food usually. I mean his food is not what I eat, but it was a bit painful.

Today is better.

My hand is not hurting as much. I would say 50% improved. I also started the cleanse the cleanse for better energy. Which I already have. It crashes, it drops its signal. But I can feel it there waiting. And the lucid dreams are already back.

That is excellent! I'm hoping to get in 12 drinks. I start out as high as I can. It's better for detox to drink more and not less! At the end of the last cleanse I did I hated the lemonade. Lime-ade ... very pleasant! Strong cayenne also very very good. Lots of yellow butt pee. Already. Good! I do an enema if the detox starts to wipe me out.

Anyhow. I can do it. You can do it. That Peter Glickman book lose weight change your life be happier in 10 days ... something like that ...he's right. It works crazy fast. I will go to the pink tongue. wonder how long that will take ...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:29 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:02 am 

Love the 'psycho noises' ...first time someone's given them such a great description in text!!

You've given me some ideas for my pleasure reading list. I have to finish some other stuff i'm working on, but 'Wheat Belly' is in my future.

Looking forward to that pinko tongue-o, so going another day on the MC, even though it's perfectly permissible to do my ease-off tomorrow. Am taking your advice to just one-day-at-a-time it.

Going to bed, looking fwd to some sleep.

Blem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:21 pm 

I am Iron Man! I made chocolate chip cookies, breakfast lunch and dinner popcorn for my Husband on Day 4 of the Master Cleanse.

Weight at 136.7 this morning.

12 MC drinks today. I think a 12 cup works for me. Have seen many girls use a 12 cup minimum. Will shift this if it stops working.

Down side? Day 3 was pretty brutal. More yelling at Hubs. Anxiety and paranoia. I get extremely lonely. Like a wave and then it vanishes. I got intense jaw pain today. Oh boy! On Day 3 I worked out for 47 minutes at level three on the Gantlet. (bad idea) and then I worked some and it beat me up. Today I got to rest more. Thank goodness!

I would like it if I could really just let myself rest when I need to without feeling I need to do XYZ.

8-26 Day one 145
8-27 Day two 138.9
8-28 Day three 137.9
8-29 Day four 136.7

Am tired, hope to wake up with great energy. I get glimpses of ecstasy. Already back in warm deep restful lucid sleep. Bestpart is that my hand doesn't hurt. Cyst is there but not active. No pain. And my crazy eyeball healed itself. Subconjunctival hemorrhage which I may have gotten from laughing! Gone. Yay!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:30 pm 

You ARE Iron Man! Holy Moley, I could not do all that cooking on Day 4. Does Mr Squeege understand, in any way, that he is married to the most amazing woman on the planet?

Yeah, those Day 3's are hell. Good on just staying the course and posting frankly. Those of us reading this know that the crappy emotions are the toxins talking, not you. Glad you survived.

So, yeah... amazing progress all through this, on the poundage. Just slipping right off!

Stay the course, Squeege, and you'll surpass me.

Lerve, Lem

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:07 pm 

Day 5

12 lemonades today. Salt water flush was fine. I just accept it. Suck it up, walk it off, move on dot com. Hey, it works, who really cares if it sucks? Lots of things are worse than that. Hangnails. Papercuts. People who think that a Master Cleanse is grapefruit and honey ... haha

I have passed about 14 gallstones now. They can all leave ... all of them.

I'm impressed. And the size difference since Sunday is crazy. Stuff I tried on Sunday is now loose and this is Tuesday. God Bless you Stanley I hope they gave you extra large lemony wings in heaven.

Much improvement. Better energy. The bottom dropped out at about 7 pm, which is two hours later than other days on the cleanse.

I did a bunch of sewing today. I was able to think really clearly and was able to create a kimono with french seams. Last time I cleansed I woke up just knowing how to do french seams! How crazy. True story.

I haven't been getting any stomach pain. Last cleanse I got some cramps and pains that were really noticeable.

Less anxiety, zero rage. Nice not to be furious. I will have two more days of rest for at least half the day. So I promise I will rest! Pace myself! Halfway to 10! My tongue is horribly horribly white.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:20 pm 

Cool! Nothing like clear thinking (French seams ability gained).
Yeah, SWF is least favorite part of my day, I'm glugging mine as I write this, Bali morning sun glinting amber through the trees over to my left. Glad you're doing it. How can you identify a gallstone? I look back in the pot and don't know what I'm seeing. You may be as graphic as necessary.

So, yeah, baby! Keep it up! I'm on Day 14, so I think we are approximately a week apart. It is my understanding, reinforced by experience, that day 7 and succeeding 7th days are the toxic days, once in a while give or take a day. I feel cruddy today, whereas yesterday was the best day so far. Nothing to do but let the Cleanse do its thang.

Oh, yes, don't you love how QUICKly one sheds the inches? I look back at how I wasted so many days, engaged in so much self-loathing, doing stupid calorie counting and living on yogurt and Tab (remember that shite?), not losing more than a pound in 10 days. I know there are so many people, young and old, who are hating themselves for being a little or a lot overweight, and they're just lugging around these toxic bodies, and they haven't the first clue about how to fix the situation. They try some horrendous diet and their ravaged bodies start screaming at them to eat French fries or a Snickers bar or BBQ ribs, and they simply cannot last another day with that monkey on their back. Yes, Burroughs was a frickin' genius. No money to be made off of this MC, so we depend upon the goodness of word of mouth.

Bali Lemon (and, to be honest, while I'm here in Bali, I use limes. Lemons come from Australia and they are so dang expensive).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:57 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:29 pm 

Day 6

135.2 Happy! Almost down 10 pounds. In. Six. Days. I really think there may be magic to the 12 drinks.

Also totally comfy walking around in a sports bra and a pair of jeans. The jeans are about to not fit. They didn't fit well on Sunday. This morning I put them on, and could slide them off my hips with them buttoned up! 100% cotton, no stretch.

I took a nap. I am still tired and plan an early bedtime. I woke up at 2 am and drank chamomile tea and it was like taking a sleeping pill. So heavy. It affected me.

I don't smell too good at times. More signs it is working well. I use dry skin brushing and a cold shower often if my detox symptoms get too severe. Tomorrow it will be a whole week! Man. That passed both quickly and incredibly slowly. Time does some seriously funky stuff when you don't eat!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:36 am 

dry brushing... great idea!

My energy improved once the SWF did its rascally thing. Swam for over half an hour (not as strenuous as lap swimming - this was snorkeling - but it was the first snorkel I've done since France in June. Damned bronchitis kept me out of the water for over two months.

Thanks for the description of gallstones. SO interesting.

Yes, the Hollywood use of the MC! Didn't know Jared Leto did it to get skinny enough to look like he had AIDS. Interesting. I only knew that Beyonce used it to look like a teenager for some flashback scene she was playing. The skin, the skin. That is such a cool part of this thing.

Anyway, good to hear you're losing flab and wearing revealing stuff with confidence. Your rate of loss is fantastic!

Ciao, bella.

Blem

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:25 pm 

So today I was determined not to let the Man Get Me Down. I went for a walk in the sunshine. It helps to be outside.

I gained .3 of a pound. It happens. Once I think I think I gained almost 2 pounds on Master Cleanse overnight and for no reason. Of course it left and took a bunch of its friends with it.

So Day 7 has gone back and forth between being just tolerable to being the suck of suck. Including this point where I tasted metal (had forgotten that part) and the part where it just felt like I was done for the day. So I tuned out on Netflix.

No sooner than I said that my stomach wasn't hurting than that showed up. Stabba! Ouchie Ouchie.

And I was only able to get in 9 drinks.

It's not all bad news. I look good! A bit pale. But shiny. Very shiny.

Tomorrow will be better though I might find myself in a restaurant. Boo! We'll see. Maybe I can dodge the bullet.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next