[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Master Cleanse 2016 Challenge - Day 1

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:06 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Master Cleanse 2016 Challenge - Day 1
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:31 pm 

Well I have not been on the forum in about 4 years and I decided it was time to come back and accomplish my goal through cleansing. I did this cleanse successfully 1 time in 2012 for 18 days straight and loss about 22 lbs. The bad part is I did not get the knowledge I needed to maintain or loose more while coming off the cleanse. I am tired of all the weight loss gimmicks like pills, 3 day diets, etc. I want to clean my system while loosing weight and completely change my relationship with food.

I have identified myself as an emotional eater. I eat no matter what emotions I feel so I am learning to channel that. I love to workout and have been for the past 20 yrs but because of my eating habits I have never been able to reach my goal and look the way I want to. Yeah I've lost a lot of weight but eventually I would end right back up where I started. Can someone say TIRED/OLD SONG. Well I am turning 40 this year and I believe this is the perfect time to be the best me I can be. Yes it will take sacrifice, will power, patience and dedication. I am willing to give it all I have and then some. Sending much prayers up for strength. :lol:

I want to thank everyone for their Master Cleanse journey. It is uplifting and encouraging!

I CAN AND WILL DO THIS!!!!!!

I will be posting everyday concerning my thoughts, struggles, victories etc.

SW: 5/17 - 227
CW: 5/18 - 223.6
GW: 200

Workout: Treadmill - 40 mins

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Vw7Ug/]

[/url]

Last edited by newme200 on Thu May 19, 2016 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Master Cleanse 2016 Challenge - Day 2
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:14 am 

The first night was rough. I had a severe headache and my side was hurting. I had to lay down for awhile just to ease the discomfort. After awhile I felt much better. I must say I slept pretty good just kept waking up off and on. Now here I am Day 2 and I feel ok. My mouth is dry and hot. That's one thing I hate about the cleanse. It causes your breathe to really be unpleasant. So I have sugar free Mint Breathe Savers. They tend to help but only for a short while. Well here's to Day 2.

Have a great one!

This morning weigh:
CW: 5/19 - 221.4

Workout: Treadmill - 40 mins

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wkXopnD/]

Post subject: Re: Master Cleanse 2016 Challenge - Day 3
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:11 am 

Today is Friday and I have made it to my 3rd day. I must say I am excited but also cautious. I declare this as a small victory that will eventually lead to a BIG ONE. I had a lot of energy yesterday. After working out on the treadmill I danced around at the house for about an hour to 80's music. It really got me going. Today I actually feel pretty good no complaints. Instead of the treadmill I will actually go walking at the park and try to burn some extra calories. Well on to today.

This morning weigh:
CW: 5/20 - 219.6

No workout today!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5n4hIt/]

Last edited by newme200 on Sat May 21, 2016 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Master Cleanse 2016 Challenge - Day 4
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:28 am 

Woke up this morning feeling good. Took me some Dieter's tea last night and boy was the toilet my best friend this morning. I was surprised at all the waste that came out of me being this is my 4th day without solid food. Where did it come from? Mmmmm. Well I am totally proud of myself. I still feel motivated and hopeful that this time will the change that I have been seeking for a long time. Mouth is still hot and breath unpleasant but I did get some sugarless mints that seem to help a lot plus staying out of folks face. Lol. Well I am going to get dressed and hit the track @ the park. Nothing strenuous just walking. I will seek to do 6 miles and plus go and get a B-12 shot to help my energy levels which are pretty awesome right now but I could stand a lil more for the week to come. Well happy cleansing.

This morning weigh:
CW: 5/21 - 217.4

Workout: walked 5 miles

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2rm5Ih/]

Last edited by newme200 on Mon May 23, 2016 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Master Cleanse 2016 Challenge - Day 5
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 4:57 pm 

It's sunday and I have made it through the weekend. I am so glad I did although today I felt a lil week and a lil hungry. I was praying for strength to continue. I am motivated although I want something good to eat at times. I was able to cook my family a full meal and not taste or eat one bit. Strangely it's like I want to cook more for them now. Maybe I feel the pleasure of eating good food through them. Who knows? Well I am a lil tired and I am about to lay it down for the night. Happy cleansing!!!!

This morning weigh:
CW: 5/22 - 216.4

No workout!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wDYtjLh/]

Last edited by newme200 on Mon May 23, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Master Cleanse 2016 Challenge - Day 6
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:02 am 

Monday morning is here. I am really glad I have hung in there. I realize that I have started talking more about foods I want to eat which is a clear sign that I really need to change my eating habits cause all I can think about is ice cream, nachos, etc. I want to make a life changing step concerning my health and habits. I am persuaded to keep going on my cleanse. My long term goal is more than 10 days but short term goal is 10 days. I believe I can make it. I WILL MAKE IT. Mind over Matter is a true statement. Well here's to happy cleansing.

This morning weigh:
CW: 5/23 - 214.6

Workout: 40 minutes treadmill

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZVLCa1/]

Post subject: Re: Master Cleanse 2016 Challenge - Day 7
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:09 am 

Good morning,

Last night became somewhat difficult for me. I was tempted so bad to eat something. I figured just a little something won't hurt but I knew within my heart that it would. I bought popeye's chicken for my mother and went home to cook pork chops, rice, gravy and corn or my family. I believe the temptation got real at that moment but I am happy to say I overcame that urge to merge with food. I took my last bottle of cleanse to help my cravings and once I did it seemed to go away. Go figure. So thankful that I didn't cave in now I am able to successfully move to my 7th day with 3 more to go. Happy Cleansing.

This morning weigh:
CW: 5/24 - 213.8

Workout - walked for 1 hr

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wUSe4yI/]

Post subject: Re: Master Cleanse 2016 Challenge - Day 8
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:16 am 

I am amazed at me being so determined to last all the up to this point. I has been the longest 8 days I've had in a long time. I am feeling good this morning. Didn't really have cravings bad. Just looking so forward to completing 10 days but I want to continue to I can reach my 200 lb goal. I am working hard in my mind, my denial and physical activity. Well here's hump day! Happy cleansing.

This morning weigh:
CW: 5/24 - 213.8
CW: 5/25 - 212

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGEFc47/]

Post subject: Re: Master Cleanse 2016 Challenge - Day 8 REPEAT!
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:14 am 

Good morning,

I did really good up until the evening. I finally ate once I got home a sausage, a few pretzels and a diet soda. I was really hungry and a lil weak. I am glad I did not overdue it. Well I successfully completed 7 days loosing 15lbs. Today I am redoing my 8th day. Instead of the lemonade drink I am going to drink broth for 8 more days (chicken & beef flavor). I need to switch it up a bit. Well here's to the next 8 days. Happy Cleansing.

No weigh in this morning! Will wait a few days...... :P

Post subject: Re: Master Cleanse 2016 Challenge - Day 9
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:15 am 

Another day hopefully another pound. Today I am starting something new for a few days just to give my body a short break from the lemonade cleanse. I must say the journey has been rewarding and I am discovering that I can say no to my cravings if I have a determined mind. It all starts in the mind. I am loving the transformation although the process is not always enjoyable.

I did eat a few pretzels and I had a cup of broth. I am now going to jump off into the low carb program for about 4 days and then back on the lemonade cleanse I will go for 6 days! Just trying new things so that I don't get bored and my body does not get comfortable.

No weigh in this morning! Will wait a few days...... :P

Workout: 45 minutes treadmill

Didn't gain any weight so that's always a plus! 12 more lbs to go to my 1st goal weigh!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w434PAn/]