Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:09 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 5th MC
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:00 pm 

I've done 10 days, 17, 7, 5, and am on my 5th Master Cleanse in 6 years. Its been a while since I've done the whole thing, but I'm pretty certain that this one will be a longish one... by my standards at least.

I found this forum the first time I did the cleanse and followed everything by the book. I appreciated the effectiveness of the cleanse and how much it raised my sensitivity and energy awareness. I realized that first time... just how much I thought about food. How much everyone thinks about food. They talk about it a lot too.

The longest I've gone is 17 days and I still am motivated and challenged by people that have cleansed for longer periods. I have bent the MC rules in various ways. Wheat grass, coffee, antifungals (oregano oil, caprylic acid), less water in the SWF ( I find 600-750mls has me running clear by the end), not doing SWF daily, not using cayenne pepper (I use capsules now). I always ask myself... why not experiment? If something doesn't work... you will probably stop doing it, but if something works extremely well... your experiment could help others too.

I feel like the MC is a good place to fall back to. A slightly scary yet safe place to reliably revitalize yourself. It improves my relationships, makes me more open and sensitive. It really isn't that difficult. People worry about the taste of the SWF... Does chicken broth really taste that much different? 2 hours after you drink it I can almost guarantee you will be feeling better. The MC reminds me that life is a 24 hour job... that is really what you are signing up for on the MC.

It has thrown my patterns off dramatically sometimes. I will get so high that I can barely sleep for days in a row. My endurance is generally a bit lower overall, but my motivation and emotion in my work is much purer. In general my mind is clearer. My thoughts have become confused at times though on the cleanse, but it is something you can correct for. I can be a bit ditzy anyway. Having time to do the cleanse... or at least to start it is important. I'm not saying you can't do it if you are busy... but for me it works better to take time to devote to the cleanse. It really is a big deal. Take time for yourself. Other people won't always understand, but how much time are they taking for you anyway? Its hard to explain why you are acting different, but the process is extremely rewarding albeit a disruptive to "normal patterns"

Essentially you will look at a bottle of something in the refrigerator or cabinet that you have no interest in generally, and for some reason you will allow yourself to imagine what that would taste like. I'm here to tell you that you will be able to imagine exactly how it tastes. Food is not the answer. Fall back to the slightly scary yet safe place and listen to your body. You will be able to feel things going on in your body that you normally are not tuned into. Learn about your body from your time on the cleanse. Bring those things you learn forward into the time you aren't cleansing. Reset you body... the MC will allow you to start fresh.

All the best,
porterico

Post subject: Re: 5th MC
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:36 am 

Thank you for taking the time to compose this. It is very insightful and encouraging. I am on Day 2 and plan on at least 10 days. I have started the MC too many times to count over a period of years, and the longest I have completed was 5 days. :? Your words of encouragement, and all the others found on this site, will help me with my resolve to go and not give up.
Josiebear

One of the many sayings I have come across is "If you're tired of starting over, STOP GIVING UP!"

Post subject: Re: 5th MC
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:52 pm 

I love it and hope you did well!