Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Betsey's Journey
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:09 pm 

This is day 24 without solid food, day 20 on the MC. I started with a 5 day cleanse that included a fiber shake 3 times a day and a few other things, but it just didn't feel right. During those 1st 4 days, I heard about the MC and decided to jump in on day 5.

I decided to cleanse because I had a fungal infection on my shins. I went to my doctor, used cortisone cream for 10 days, but my intuition told me I was supressing a system-wide issue and I knew I needed to cleanse. On about day 3 or 4 of the cleanse, during the fiber shakes, I also developed a nasty looking patch of what I can only assume was more fungal infection on my chin. I didn't treat that conventionally, but used some top quality pure essential oils and waited for the cleanse to heal it.

My chin cleared up by about day 12. The infection on my shins went away almost entirely on the cortisone, but by day 12 or so of the cleanse, it started coming back, and is now subsiding again after raging for a few days. I've also developed a rash on my lower back. I'm actually excited about it all, because it truly feels like stuff is coming out!

I'm continuing on the MC because my tongue is still a pasty white, but actually looking a little better this morning. Has anyone else dealt with sytem-wide fungus/candida on the cleanse? I'd love to hear your story!

Betsey