[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Jackie's Journey: Night before it all goes down...

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:21 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: and aunt flo makes a suprise visit...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:10 pm 

Thanks Nai...great to hear it does get better. It must have been a serious challenge with family around....I am having my cup of detox tea and can't wait to go to bed. Less temptation there. Its not like I will give in to eating right now I really don't have that urge...I do have crampy stomach that hurts. i'm not sure if it is mental or physical. then to boot 'aunt flo' has come to visit.. Sorry for the gross details but its like someone is kicking me in the gut! Any one else with that experience?

Post subject: Day 3
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:55 pm 

Day 3:

:cry: :cry: :cry: What a day what a day....

I am really sruggling guys !!! I need food, I have the hugest headache, I'm very frusterated, every little thing aggitates me ! Out of all the friggin days, I had to go to the beach today with my job. Down at seaside heights, they had this little thing there for disabled ppl and I had to take my clients there. They were BBQing and you don't understand how much I had to suffer :cry: There was hot dogs and cheeseburgers and potatoe salad and macaroni salad and cookies and watermelon and cherries and ICE CREAM :cry: No words can describe how sad I was lol I know it sounds like I'm making a big deal about this, but IT IS A BIG DEAL lol I love food man lol So anyways, I had to sit through that. This morning I couldn't do the SWF, so I had the tea, and that whole time at the beach, I didn't bring the lemonade with me. I just drank water. I got off work around 5ish and got home at like 6, so far I had one glass of lemonade. Well, I have family over from Syracuse, and guess what ? Yup you guessed it.... I was greeted at the door by my mom, who definetely looked like she was slavin over a hot stove, and OMG the aroma of delicious middle eastern food !!!!!!!!!! I had to leave lol I took my little cousin and neice to the corner store and bought them some goodies. I came back and here I am :( Theyr'e eating dinner and my family is all like : "Jackie come and eat hunny" and I'm like " Oh no I can't I just ate at work" Yeah rightttttttttttt theyr'e asses don't know I'm on a diet I warned my mom not to tell anyone cuz they'll just keep on asking about it and say that it's 'not safe' and what not. They don't know about this lol So, I might go out to Target later and buy a few things. OH by the way, I bought a scale yesterday. I lost 2 pounds and my stomach is shrinking. Yippy... but I'm still hungry lol Oh well, I just look at it this way: The food is always going to be there but just not now, I can't have it now. And another think, No food tastes as good as being THIN and HEALTHY feels haha I love that line lol Well, I am not giving up no no.... This is TORTURE I TELL YA ... TORTURE !!!! I'm going to drink a glass of lemonade every half hour or so and then have my tea and call it a night.

Oh! and I forgot to tell you guys... My best friend 'started' today right, she had the tea last night and did the SWF this morning. I picked her up earlier to give her a ride to work, and I'm like " so how did you like the lemonade" she's like " um it was ok" so I automatically knew that she ate ! So it turns out that she did eat, and she broke her fast the very same day ! lol That kinda made me stronger in a way because she has more will power than me in general and for her to break the fast made me feel macho :wink:

Post subject: Stay the course!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:46 pm 

Hey Jackie,
you are hysterical...I can so relate to the torture...just keep your goal in sight. This is sooooo temporary!!!! I keep reading success stories and i want to be one of them! That BBQ must have sucked! I was dying to go to the shore today. You were lucky to be somewhere beautiful. I am trying to pay more attention to my surrondings/activities than the food. It is amazing how much a part of life food is!!!!! and it is EVERYWHERE....turn your triumph over the BBQ to help you stay strong!! WE CAN DO THIS and WILL DO THIS!!!!Alyssa

Post subject: omg I ate
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:00 pm 

I had a huge chunk of watermelon .... is that considered cheating? Omg I can't believe I did it, I am about to break I can't take it, I'm so hungry :cry: It felt SO good to chew food OMG I wish I can do it again and again ok ok and I won't hide anything from you, I had literally 2 potato chip pieces. I need to take a walk :oops: I wish I can sleep and wake up like 2 weeks from now. Omg I need food, you know what I feel like doing, I feel like running to the fridge and just pigging out LITERALLY. but I didn't come this far for nothing. I hope that the watermelon didn't mess my whole cleanse up .... do you think ? I hope that me being like this and being super specific about me struggling isn't discouraging others who are reading this and haven't started. I just really wanna keep it real and tell you how it is. This is some serious stuff lol Too intense. It's like I lost my other half ( which is food ) And it sucks...bad.

What if I go and binge, can I still continue doing the mc tomorrow as if nothing happened?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:24 pm 

no, you aren't discouraging others when being honest, you humanize a very challenging task. my philosophy is to just get back on the wagon and keep riding.

Be Encouraged Everyone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:58 pm 

Days 4-6

The days to me have been the same, this lemonade is really annoying lol and I'm sick of being hungry, having bad breath, and saying no to outings because most of almost all of them involve some type of food ! I don't know if I'll ever have another sip of regular lemonade when I get off this cleanse or add salt to my food period lol I was so sleepy and tired to drink the tea last night, so I just went to bed, so I had it for breakfast and I skipped the SWF. My cravings for food are still here, and I'm really looking forward to the day where the cravings diminish....
My muscles have been really soar since yesterday.... weird

I'll be off of work soon, there is a blackout in my town due to the storm we are having here in jersey. God help us lol so I duno how that's going to turn out....

I'll just go home drink the tea and off to bed. As much as I hate saying this, I kind of look forward to the SWF, it makes me feel good when I empty out after it lol I felt SO bloated today, and I just can't wait to have the flush in the morning so that way it'll make me feel a little better I guess. Oh ! I forgot to tell you...last night, I was soooo cranky and aggitated because I couldn't find parking and it took me literally an hour and I had to park like 5 blocks away. I got home and opened the fridge and um, yes I did :oops: I took three bites of fried salmon my mom made. IT TASTED BANGIN!!! I did regret it afterwards because I didn't sleep most of the night my stomach hurt so bad :cry: I miss food

Ok, well goodnight everyone :D

Post subject: Day 7
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:18 pm 

Day 7

SWF in the morning, 6 glasses of the lemonade and had plenty of water. Nothing else to report :D Although it was pretty hard to resist the italian dinner I made tonight :wink: But I kept my cool, just had lemonade.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:19 pm 

Hi Jackie,

Looks like we are on the same schedule. I wish I could do the SWF more often but it runs right thru me...to the point of leaking...no control! :oops: The first day I did it I didn't have that problem but the second time I tried it was a serious problem. Luckily I did that on a Saturday. It would have been horrible to have it happen while I was at work.

Hang in there! You are doing good!

Terri

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:29 pm 

LOL. sorry that you are going through that with the SWF. It does the same for me as well in the morning. What I did was take 2 days off from work to see how my body reacts and THANK GOD THAT I DID LOL Now I know what to expect. Oh well, we'll see what happens right lol Good luck and take care :D

Post subject: day 8
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:22 am 

Day 8

I LOST 15 LBSSSSSSSSS WHOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOL You don't know how happy I am and I feel so good and light and healthy oh man .... My orig weight was 280 and this morning its 265. I can't believe that I've gotten this far, whoever is thinking about giving up or debating on whether or not they should do the mc, PLEASE don't give up and GO FOR IT You will soooo thank yourself .... No words can describe the feeling

I'm getting ready to do the SWF then get ready for work. Have a blessed day everyone :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:35 pm 

I cheated. I cheated really bad. I had spaghetti with ground beef. I had like ten huge fork fuls... I feel so guilty and queasy ... I am not quitting the cleanse, I am going as if nothing happened. I hope that this doesn't mess my system up really bad to a point where what I do from here on after is a waste. I didn't really drink that much lemonade today ... I hate it. I need some sleep, I don't even feel like having the tea tonight. This whole cleanse thing is really wearing me out. Goodnight .... uhhh the agony

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:00 am 

Okay,
I posted here last night but looks like something funky happened w/my computer.

I am not quitting the cleanse, I am going as if nothing happened

Jakleen, these were your exact words. Now just do it. You had a moment and now it's done. Keep looking forward and the next time you are tempted, you will remember just how bad you felt for cheating and not go that route again. Try to stay focused.Just 2 days to go. YOU CAN DO IT.
Stay strong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:44 pm 

Absolutely Jakleen, stick with it. If we were all perfect this message board would be awfully quiet. ;)

Just get back on the horse and stick to it. 8)

Post subject: I have a confession
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:27 am 

Confession

Yesterday was my 9th day. ( the morning after the whole spaghetti incident ) I was in a bad mood the whole dayyyyy. I drank the tea in the morning because I didn't have time to do the SWF. I forgot to make a pitcher of the lemonade for the day so I went to work in the morning without it. I was frusterated and grumpy. I had to meet with the director and got lost, became even more frusterated. Then I called to say that I was running late ... she re-scheduled and I think she was pissed which made me even more frusterated.... and then I brokedown. I went to white castle ... ate 2 of those cheeseburgers, chicken rings and a sprite. Then had some chocolate. Then I got home and had a slice of pizza with some coke. Later on in the night I had the tea. I felt so awful when I got up ... felt so guilty like I had no self control ... my goodness I was so upset with myself. Today, I did the SWF and I feel energized. I hope what I ate yesterday doesn't mess up my system or the 8 days go down the drain. Has anyone ever been through this? Cheated as bad as I did and continued with the MC ? How did you feel and did it work ? Did you continue losing weight? Did the cleanse work ? Please please write me back I really have to know thanks so much bye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:00 pm 

:shock:

Confession is good for the soul. ;)

I am surprised that stuff didn't come back up. But as long as it stayed down I am sure you're fine. Let us know. :?

Honestly, there is only one thing to do, and it isn't to quit and go back to cheeseburgers and cokes! :evil:

Get back on your horse and finish what you've started. If you were planning on only going 10 days, go another 2-3 days to let yourself know that you really are the one in charge even if you slip up now and again. If you were planning on going longer. Just keep going. 8-9 days of cleansing isn't "lost" just because you ate some food. You'll continue to lose weight. Don't worry about that.

Just keep going. 8)