[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - The Lemonade Log

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:33 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: The Lemonade Log
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:56 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:57 pm 

Post subject: Progress Report
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:02 am 

Yesterday was Thursday, June 9th. It was my first day back to fasting after taking a break. I was good and did not eat anything. I did saltwater in the morning. I drank 64oz of lemonade and two mugs of Yogi Peach DeTox.

Today is Friday, June 10th. Today is going well. I've finished almost 32oz of my regular 64oz of lemonade, and drank almost 1.5L of water (the bottle had about 1 mug of water missing from the tea I made yesterday at work). I have noticed the white tongue coating. I scraped my tongue this morning (twice as much as I normally need to), and already the coating has come back with a vengeance. I recommend acquiring a tongue scraper - I tried to clean my tongue off with a toothbrush and toothpaste a minute ago, and it wouldn't budge.

As far as other physiological indications, I can't really say that there are very many. The IBS is currently being dormant, but I'm going to blame that on the fact that I haven't eaten anything, so there's nothing really there to stir it up. The skin on my face is still the same. I have noticed that my energy levels are about the same as if I was eating food, which is good. I have a sky-high metabolism - I'm one of those people, who everyone hates because I can eat anything, in any quantity, and my weight and body dimensions don't change. At the same time, when I exercise regularly, my grocery bills increase because I am hungrier. Fortunately, the two times I was exercising religiously, I didn't have to buy food (when I attended boot camp in 1998 and when I attended my rating school in 2000, each 7.5 weeks long). Whatever the reason, my energy has been sufficient for my activities. I have had a mild cough this morning as my lungs attempt to expel junk that's probably been hanging around there for a while. The allergies are absent today.

Weight check is pending. I will be using the scale in the locker room at work, which is one of those fancy ones that also measures body fat composition.

Cordy

Smile! You're on PirateTV!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:57 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:56 am 

Post saltwater update:

Weight check-in: 118lbs (not cause for concern, as the book indicates that those who are underweight can lose a few pounds before they gain weight - gain for the underweight tends to happen at the end of the lemonade run, or even possibly not until after solid food has been reintroduced.)

Additional notes: I included a dose each of two different live microorganism supplements and nutritional oil: Bragg's live apple cider vinegar, acidophilus/lactobacillus/bifidus/bulgaricus probiotic supplement, and flax/sunflower/sesame/coconut/evening primrose/rice germ & bran/oat germ & bran oils (all containing fatty acids) blend. The saltwater wash has the unfortunate side effect of taking a lot of the intestinal flora with it. Supplementing with probiotics to replenish intestinal flora = good, as the microorganisms can render less harmful some of the toxins entering into your elimination system from the body for exit.

I haven't said it before, but I'll say it now. I'm not a doctor, or in any way a medical professional. I am documenting my personally chosen procedures. Do what you feel is right and healthy for *you*.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:14 am 

Yesterday was Saturday, June 11. After I made my requisite 64oz of lemonade, I headed up to Baltimore's Hampden neighborhood to attend . I stayed at the booth (I was working the beer booth) and resisted the temptation of the nearby hot dog stand, where they were making fresh-cut french fries right in plain sight.

Today is Sunday, June 12. The monotony of drinking only lemonade or water and not eating anything has gotten to me. I'm tired of making lemonade and I'm tired of drinking it. Today I begin to break the fast. I'm going to start with a bowl of melon from the grocery store this morning. I'm going to today, and will be good and stick to the fresh/vegetarian side of things. And *no* hard cider or beer.

Cordy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:17 pm 

Well good for you Cordelya! :)

I just came off the cleanse about a month ago and after 11 days of not eating I fully understand what you mean about getting sick of just eating the lemonade.

I rather enjoyed the feeling of being n the cleanse, but the "act" of not eating really wore me down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:18 pm 
A list of thousands public proxy hosts with online check capability: http://www.checkproxy.net

Post subject: Where?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:02 am 
Okay I get that but where is all of this going?