Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:09 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: HELP! Traveling in 17 days...NEED to lose some weight FAST!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:01 am 

Hello Fellow Cleansers,

I am starting Day 1 of the cleanse and need to see some results rather quickly.

I am the mother of 2 and have yet to lose my baby weight (it's been 8 months since my son was born). As a surprise, wedding anniversary gift, my wonderful husband is taking me away for a week; we're leaving on June 27th (18 days). While I am excited about the trip and appreciative of the surprise, I can help but wish I had more time.

Not sure how much I can lose in the next 17 days, but I'm going to try and I am starting today. Wish me luck. Any tips or advice on how to maximize the weight loss would be greatly appreciated.

Starting weight: 209.6 :cry:

Post subject: Re: HELP! Traveling in 17 days...NEED to lose some weight FA
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:57 am 

Everything depends on how many of the drinks you consume each day. If you do the bare minimum of 6 glasses a day you'll definitely lose more than if you were to consume 8-10 each day.

Other factors:
1. exercise - nothing extremely strenuous is recommended. Walk each day for a mile or two does amazing things in the long run. I committed to walking for 30min each day to kick start my mornings.
2. General movement/activities during the day. - If your relatively active you'll lose more than say if you like to watch Orange is the New Black on Netflix back-to-back episodes.
3. Amount of syrup you add to the drink. - more than the recipe calls for is fine and incouraged if you feel week or need a little bit extra to get going. But, will slow the weight loss.

don't forget to include 3 days of transition back to normal eating. So, if you plan on doing the cleanse for exactly 17 days the time on it would actually be 14 days with 3 day transition period. People forget this and pay for it dearly sometimes.

Keep in mind that most people do the cleanse for a quick weight reduction as the primary reason for doing it. While it does work, keeping it off requires a re-evaluation of current eating habits/exercise etc. I didn't change my habits after a round of cleanses 3 years ago and gained all 100 lbs back over 3 years. My own fault. But, I just completed another 40 day last month with a 50lb weight loss so far. Plus, i've been vegan for almost a month and have lost another 8 lbs and feel great.

Start your own thread in the Journals and Blogs section to keep track of your progress and maybe have a few people do it with you at the same time. it helps. viewforum.php?f=11

Post subject: Re: HELP! Traveling in 17 days...NEED to lose some weight FA
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:57 am 

Everything depends on how many of the drinks you consume each day. If you do the bare minimum of 6 glasses a day you'll definitely lose more than if you were to consume 8-10 each day.-

Sorry, but I have to very disagree with that statement. I noticed drinking more helps you lose more weight. The newest book says get at least 8-12 which is the optimum for seeing results. It all depends on your body but I will tell anybody doing the MC to get in at least 8 at the beginning.