[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Getting Ready - Mind, Body and Soul

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Getting Ready - Mind, Body and Soul
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:39 pm 

Post subject: Pre Fast Day - January 18
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:08 pm 

I wanted to start the new year off right - like we all do and make resolutions. At first I realized that I needed to become more spiritually cleansed. There are so many things going on spritually in the world today that the only way to get through it is to get into the word of God. Now I realize that I needed to be grounded mind, body, and soul. So, I started surfing for a cleansing solution and found the Master Cleaanser. I saaw Lemonade Diet and figured, oh, this sounds good and stumbled on a world of people like me.

I took my Smooth Move tea at 10:30 PM. I took my measurements and they are as follows:

Weight: 157.2
Height: 5'6"
Waist: 35
Thighs: 24 (r) 25 (l)
Hips: 41 :oops:

I am so not liking these measurements because I have been small until I had my last child who is 5 years old. I am a 42 years old mother of three and want to claim my body back.

By the way, does anyone know where to find a cheaper bottle of Organic Maple Syrup (Graade B)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:59 am 

I began doing my update on what has become of my cleanse thus far but everytime I finished a days update, I would be off to the races again so when I finally finished typing and submitted my information, everything was gone - somehow the system logged me off and all the information I had put in was lost.

My statistics are the same for everyday. The only thing changed will be my weight. Well, here goes:

Day 1 - Jan. 19, 2008

Wake: 5AM
Weight: 157.2 (I guess I was expecting to loose something overnight - my bad :?
SWF: 5:15AM (in 15.....off to the races)..........WOW! is all I can say

That SWF is NO JOKE. I must remember to do this even when I am not doing the MC. I think my daugther could benefit from this flush perhaps on the weekend. Anyone out there have any suggestions for having pre-teens do this MC for probably a weekend only?

The LA is actually quite good and I like the cayanne too, it gives it a little kick. Although I read the instructions on the amount of the syrup, I did not realize that it took so much given that I would make enough for the entire day so I would use half of the bottle. Does anyone know where I can get the Organic Grade B maple syrup less expensive than Trader Joes?

Day 2 - Jan. 20, 2008

Wake: Same
Weight: 155 (and going down.....) :D
SWF: Same

I have a built in alarm clock that wont let me sleep past 5:00 a.m. My sister lovingly calls me a crackhead because I stay up late and get up early (even on weekends).

Okay, back to the progress. Now, I know what is meant by butt pee. I had read it on a couple of blogs but I thought it was something someone made up - well all I can say is I am glad I took the week off from work.

So far I have not exhibited any great hunger pangs. In fact, my kids are happier because now they have a stay-home mom for a week. They are eating meals at home every night and I have time to pack lunches in the morning before school (so they have to eat what I give them) The school lunches are not healthy like they to used to be.

I tried to do a lukewarm LA today and that was gross. I will stick to the chilled - it tastes much better.

I have been getting to bed by 10:00 PM on average

Funny Story

Oh, I almost forgot, I wanted to share a funny thing that happened to me today. I had to go out this morning to get more LA because now my sister decided she wanted to try this cleanse as well so we used up the rest of the syrup. It is Sunday so not a lot of things are open early in the morning - I had forgotten. Anyway, I went to Trader Joes and since nothing was open I was just going to read until it opened. Well, it was off to the races and I could not find anywhere to go except for the hospital ER. I came through those doors as if I had someone on a gurney stretcher. I made a bee line straight for the restroom and the weird part is that all the chairs in the waiting area face the bathroom so that everyone has a clear shot of you. Now, I am not usually one who cares about that anyone thinks of me but I have to admit that was a little embarrasing under the circumstances. I was thinking I hope no one remembers my face or there is anyone out there that actually knows me. I would hate to be remembered as the woman to stormed in the ER bathroom and left a moster.

Day 3 - Jan. 21, 2008

Had some cramping today so I actully got up at 4:45AM - nothing happened until my regular time getting up at 5:00AM then off to the races again. My weight today was 153.4

I must be getting used to the SWF. Don't get me wrong, its nasty but it is not as bad as I thought it would be. It reminds me of my childhood when we used to lose teeth and my mom would make us gargle with salty warm water. She would tell us not to swallow any but of course when you tell a 5-8 year old not to do something you can be sure they will do it so we used to actually sneak and make it when she was not around. I do notice that it only takes me 1 to 15 minutes for the SWF to work on me.

I decided to try the limes today - not bad. I had so much energy that I decided to go the gym. Man, I tell you I felt like Forrest Gump today on that treadmill (you know...Run Forrest Run). I normally run for 30 mins. and I can usually do 1 mile. I must have done 2 miles in 30 mins. and that was a real milestone for me. :D

I do notice that my stomach is going down a lot and I can actully see a two-pack. I am working on the other four. I am started to get the sniffles. I don't know if this is allergies or a head cold.

Day 4 - Jan. 22, 2008

Still plugging away at my daily routine. My weight today was 153 pounds. I did not drink all of my LA. I have not been as hungry so I take drinks when I get a pang. I know I am supposed to drink it but I just have not had the appetite for it. I actually miss food today and have my cravings for chicken and beef tacos with guacamole on the side (I know I spelled it wrong but I did not want to try and find a dictionary and lose my information again - so pardon my spelling if I offend anyone).

I went to the gym again today and incorporated one more exercise into my plan, I started doing lunges in addition to my running and sit-ups. Boy this is going to hurt tomorrow, I just know it.

Day 5 - Jan. 23, 2008

Today I am feeling so bad. I think I have a cold and can't stop sneezing. I am also freezing as I have been for the past 5 days. I could probably make ice with my hands and feet. I am also very sore from my day before workout and I can't breath out of one of my nostrils. I think I will stay in the bed today. My energy level is not great. I weighed myself before I went back to bed and it's reading was 153 again. This is probably because I am not drinking enought LA. I have to increase it but I just don't have the engergy to get out of bed. My sister told me that all my pains and aches is because I have not drank enough.

Day 6 - Jan 24, 2008

Feeling much better today. Back to my old self. Thank goodness. I weighed in at 152 today :P Boy am I jazzed about that. I will try and take it easy today and not try and be like Forrest Gump.

The time now is 8:10 AM and I am off to make my morning LA. I will follow up tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:40 am 

good job blunun. i think you have what it takes to accomplish your goals. hang in there and you will surely see the fruits of your labor.

love, joshua

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:35 pm 

Thanks for the encouragement Joshua. How is your cleanse coming along and what day are you encountering? I am now on my 10th day and back at work for the first time since I started the cleanse. I am really pleased with my results and will now continue to post my Days 7-10.

Day 7 - Jan. 25, 2008

On this day my stomach was actually a little mad :evil: I actually heard the growls and moans and it was like it was saying "okay, I have put up with you not feeding me for 6 days but enough is enough". Well, I had to stay strong and continued to drink my LA. I added to much Cayanne to this mix and trying to dilute it has been difficult. I made my entire batch for the day. I wanted to make sure that if someone else poured my LA it would already have the Cayanne in it but I put too much.

My weight is 151.6. Seems as though my weight is starting to bottom out here. So, what this is telling me is that this should be my weight. Although my husband tells me that our scale is 4 pounds heavier than the scales at the gym. So if this is true, I am actually 147 pounds. I will stick with my 151.6 reading until I see otherwise.

Day 8 - Jan. 26, 2008

My entire schedule is off today. I did not wake up at 5AM to do my SWF so it has thrown off my day. I did not even weigh myself today. I did go to the gym to do a little running on the treadmill. Other than that not much else to report. Oh, my husband actually saw me in regular clothes today for the first time and could not believe the weight loss.

Day 9 - Jan. 27, 2008

Today is the day that I actually have to find something to wear nice. I am going to church for the first time in 2 weeks (since I started cleansing on Jan. 4) and I even look skinny to me. People stopped to ask me what had I done and explained the cleanse to a couple of people. I am actually amazed at how many people know about the cleanse but are scared to try it. They say it is unhealthy but I tell them it is actually heathier than all the foods we eat all the time. I guess all they understand is that you can't eat food for 10 days or more....that will send up red flags to anyone who has not had a chance to research and get more knowledge on the cleanse. Like I said before, I started changing my diet on Jan. 4 but I did not start the cleanse until January 18. I needed to have time to do my research.

I am very happy that I did this. It has trained me to push away from all the snacks and junk that I so freely eat. I used to say I have a high matabolism I can loose weight in no time --well that was 15 years ago and only 1 child. I love vegetables and will continue to eat more. I have not dismissed the idea of meat yet. I still love my MEAT. I will just be a little more pickier about the type and amount.

Day 10 - Jan. 28, 2008

Well, I am back at work and I have made it. My current weight this morning was 150.00 exactly! :D HOORAY :!: I have not decided if I want to stop or keep going. I am ready to start eating some real food but I was hoping I could get into the 140s category. I was thinking 2 more pounds for good measure.

I feel good, I feel cleaned out. I have the pink tounge and my sniffles have gone completely away - this is absolutely amazing to me. The book gives you a step by step of what your body goes through and it very accurate.

I think I will do this cleanse again this year. Twice a year is a good measure.

I will post my final measurements tomorrow (if I can remember) because technically, I am not finished until tonight. One good thing if I do decide to stop tonight is that I don't have to do the SWF. That was the worst thing of this entire cleanse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:07 pm 

i am not mc'ing right now. im helping my roomate through his first cleanse and he is on day 8 today. i went almost a month in sept. and i'll do about 20 - 30 days in march.

love, joshua

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:41 pm 

WOW Joshua, that is awesome that you are encouraging your roommate and even more impressive that you have completed 30 days before and will again do a round in March. What do people say to you when you tell them you have not eaten in ___ days? I am discovering that you can't tell everyone because people who have not tried it really don't understand what transformations your body goes through and the benefit of doing such a cleanse. All they concentrate on is the fact that you have not eaten solid foods in ___ days. I try and tell them that when our food is digested it is broken down to liquids anyway and that is what the blood takes in. If its not healthy (chips, sods, candy, cookies, etc.) you might have just as well put a knife in your heart; and that the lemonade and syrup has all the properties we need for healthy diet. I also tell them that this MC disciplines you so that you don't binge and just eat for comfort. A person really has to be in a totally different spiritual state of mind in order to do such a cleanse.

I commend you on your assisting your roommate. How is he/she doing on Day 8? My sister was on Day 8 and she stopped. She was feeling weak and shaky but I told her that she was not drinking enough liquids and that if she continued she would feel 100% the next day. That is what happened to me. She just decided to wind up because of her shakiness feeling and she was loosing too much weight (can you imagine someone complaining because they are loosing too much weight - HELLO).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:18 pm 

my roomate is doing great. he keeps commenting on how clear his mind is and he is sleeping less than usual but feels rested and great. he wants to go for 20 but i have told him that 10 is a great success and once he reaches that point he can reevaluate. he is also about a half a pack a day smoker and i have encouraged him to keep his smoking to the bare minimum that he can stand without giving up. i think is smoking about one or two ciggarettes a day. i use to say no smoking at all, but i have come to see that that is impractical for some.

when you talk to people about the mc you will find a wide variety of reactions. some will commend your willpower. some will be concerned and tell you some nonsense about protein. some may ask you how to do it so they can do it too. some will freak about and say you are going to starve to death or do irreparable damage. most people dont know a thing about nutrition. many doctors dont know a thing about nutrition. many of the common ideas about nutrition that are floating around are misconceptions. this is the main thing: do not let people psyche you out. do not let negative ideas contaminate your head. negative thoughts can poison your mindset and cause unnecessary fear.

sometimes its best not to talk to people about the mc as they just will not understand and try to instill their fear in you. on the other hand sometimes the best thing you can do is talk about the mc so others can learn a new way to heal themselves. try to pick the people you talk to with discretion.

after you have completed your cleanse and the results are clear people will come out of the woodwork to ask what you have done. clear eyes and skin. increased confidence and energy. lost weight. this is the best time to talk about it as the results will speak for themselves and the naysayers wont have much to say.

love, joshua

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:01 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:12 am 

Congratulations Blunun!!!!
Your journey is very inspiring and your final measurements are awesome! I would love to lose 6 inches off of my waist in fact I would love my waist to be 20 anything....lol.
Great job and please let us know how you survived the Super Bowl Party.

Trisha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:38 am 

Thanks Trisha

I am still jazzed about my weight loss and have now talked to several people who want to try it. I have encouraged them to utilize this message board for resources and encouragement. I really believe this board has helped me go through and given me so much insight on things to do. Everyone keep up the good work :D

Well, the good thing about this past weekend (Super Bowl) was that the party was cancelled so I was not tempted by all the foods at my friend's home. However, since it was the Super Bowl and my birthday, I decided to have my own spread so I got to make what I wanted to see in the house. My only vice was the fried chicken. I just had to have some - I am not ready to dump the whole meat idea just yet but I will be more selective in how it is prepared and the amount of it on a weekly basis. I usually bake my chicken but I wanted it fried this time. My family was so thrilled about having any resemblance of meat that they ate it all and there were no leftoevers :twisted: How dare they? So, I am back to eating raw vegetables again because that is all they left - the bunch of swines - no one ate the veggie tray but me.

In spite of the fried chicken and party eating this weekend, I am back on the wagon and disciplined. Several things I noticed but one in particular was that foods that I used to eat don't appeal to me like before. I used to drink Pepsi like it was water. In fact, I wanted my license plates to read PepCLvr. I tried one this weekend and it is like acid going down your esophagus eating away at your stomach lining - that's graphic I know but oh so true. Doing the cleanse may have saved my life from myself (my own self destruction). I am continuing to take my proboitics but I do get forgetful because I am not a normal pill taker (is that a word? Well, you know what I mean). I believe I read somewhere (and this is my own paraphrasing) that it is important to take them because in a few weeks when our bodies return to its regular cycle if you had taken them it will have helped you than you not having taken them. (I hope that makes sense :? )

So Trish, there you have it. My journey in a nutshell. I am really happy that my friends are trying it and will share their experience when I know more. How long have you been doing your cleanse and what have been your results if you don't mind me asking?

Post subject: I'M BACK!
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:13 pm 

Hey people out there in MC World. I am back and very happy to be here. I started my second cleanse on Tuesday (May 27) for the next 10-15 days; I will see.

I wanted to share my continued experiences with eating healthy. My last MC went for 10 days from January 18-January 29. I did continue to eat healthy and only gained 3 pounds since that time (that is good for me). However, I did not really attain my goal weight which is 145 pounds so, that is why I am back and to continue to eat healthy. I know I should probably discipline myself but the chicken keeps crossing the road and calling me. :P

So if anyone is starting this week or has started on Tuesday, please chime in. Oh yeah, my husband is doing the MC with me this time. He was so inspired and WOWed by my weight loss that he wanted to try it too. This is his 3rd attempt. The first time, he could not handle the SWF (the first day). He made the LA drink and could not continue because he could not deal with the SWF. I told him to stop wasting my lemons and syrup. Those thinks are expensive! The 2nd time, he was going out of town on conference and our church was having its 60th anniversary at the Hilton Hotel - food included. Well, you know how that turned out. I suggested to him that he not make any plans, go anywhere, or get together with any of his friends (monthly Applebees) for just this one time until he can complete his 10 days. He has NO WILL POWER whatsoever. :)

Anyway, let me hear from you. BTW, my starting weight is 150.6. I did a 26 day diet change before this so that I could start without headaches, etc., like before. My actual starting weight was 151. My goal weight is 145. When I actually started the MC in January, my weight was 161.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:47 am 

Today I am starting my OJ (freshly squeezed). Whew I had to squeeze an entire 10 pound bag last night for both me and my husband. I wanted it fresh with no preservatives or additives or whatever the heck they put in it.

I did not take body measurements this time but I did take my weight. Starting weight was 150.6. I now weigh 142.6. I believe that is a total weight loss of 6 pounds. I have not weight this amount in 13 years so I am very proud of myself. I reported that my husband did the cleanse with me. His starting weight was 194. He is now at 176, a total weight loss of 15 pounds. He had a workout plan with his cleanse so he was able to get really great results. I am very proud of him that he managed to finish this time. I still have to get on him about the SWF, he still was not consistent with that but took the tea instead.

I just love this MC for the benefits of cleansing the colon and the bonus of losing weight. I am really an advocate for the MC now because my co-worker just took ill and was out of the office in the hospital just this week because she had some colon problems. She had to be rushed to the hospital and there is a medical terminology for the name I just can't remember what it is. But essentially, all the stuff (for lack of a better word) that she had in her colon became infectious and she had to be placed on antibiotics. I really wished I could have got her to do this cleanse. I had talked about it to the people at work but like many others I have spoken with, they are not with it. However, my boss did read the book and he said he wanted copies so maybe there is hope :wink:

I plan to do this one more time this year but not for losing any weight becuse I don't really want to lose anymore unless I gain some. I just want to keep my colon cleaned out without having to take a bunch of pills - I hate taking pills.

Oh yeah, I just want to relay to the women (men read past this part) I was on my monthly during this LA cleanse and it was the best one I have ever had - no joke. I did not even know I was starting. Usually, I have to be on 800mg of Motion every 4 hours for 3-4 days because the pain is so bad. When I was younger I used to have to stay home from school for a week. My cycle would last up to 8 days - again, no joke. Anyway, there was no pain, no clotting, just a smooth cycle and I could not believe this. In all my 32 years of the curse, this was my most successful one. I have always drank hot lemom juice while on my cycle and it usually helps release some of the clots but never had I cleanse the colon to where nothing was being absorbed to cause my pain. This was absolutely amazing. So ladies, if you want to find a remedy to help with the pain of menstration, do the MC and tell your friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:21 am 

Hello everyone, I am working my way back. I like to do my pre-cleanse first to get rid of all the withdrawals from caffeine. I plan to start my cleanse in the next couple of weeks (November 6 to be exact) so look for me and read my past posts for inspiration to those beginning this cleanse. See you later. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:58 am 

Hello fellow cleansers and weight losers (no pun intended) :lol:

I am here again and actually started on Saturday. If you have read any of my posts you know that I like to give myself a 2 week mini cleanse before I even start the master cleanse. I did not do as well with my mini cleanse so I had to endure some of the side effects of not doing it correctly; like caffeine. That is my biggest vice. Pepsi and Star Bucks to be exact. I knew that this would come back to bite me in the Ars (well, you know what I mean).

Anyone want to join in with me or have any questions about anything. If I don't know the answer I can surely connect you with someone who does. I will try to detail my journey

Took my tea Friday evening.

Day 1:
Wake: 5 AM
Weight 161
Salt Water Flush (SWF) 5:20

I have a built in alarm clock and my body (not to mention the tea) won't let me sleep past 5 AM. I so want to sleep past 5 AM on the weekend this is absolutely crazy to wake this early on Saturday. Anyway, I got up to make the LA solution. I always have lemons saved from prior cleanses or people give me lemons because they know I do this often. Well, what I thought were lemons turned out to be oranges - what an embarassing discovery :oops: So I had to throw out that batch and make a new one. I usually make my entire day solution so that I am not in the kitchen all day. That was a wasted 8 ounces of Grade B Syrup. A costly mistake.

Day 2:
Wake: 6 AM
Weight 159
SWF: 6:10AM

This day was my first day with a headache. I was determined not to take anything my head was pounding. My body was tired too and after I got home from church I just stayed in bed and drank on my one bottle of LA. I didn't have the strength to go dowstairs to refill my LA and did not want to talk to anyone to have them bring me more. My head hurt so bad that I had to lay on my heating pad. The Excedrin were staring at me saying "take me, you will feel better". I resisted the temptation and told myself that if the next morning was the same I would take something.

Day 3:
Wake: 4:30 AM
Weight 157
Salt Water Flush (SWF) 4:50 AM

Well, today no headaches and I feel much better. I have to admit that I tried to take the SWF in one gulp (that was stupid) and threw up a mouthful. I hate the SWF but it works. When I stop and continue to drink is what is most difficult. If I keep it going (26 gulps) I don't taste it. Don't try this at home folks :shock:

So far, I feel fine, I am at work and having just a little pangs - nothing a swig of the LA can't cure.

My plan is to go until November 23 and then do my 4 days (coming back) leading up to Thanksgiving.