Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:02 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Day 1 of 10 or more
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:28 am 

I thought beachgirl was a good username because that's all I have ever wanted was a nice beach body. One that was just good enough to be able to walk without my jumbo thighs rubbing and creating a heat rash.

This isn't the first time I have done the Master Cleanse. I had one success story from about 6 years ago that I can share. I was 250 lbs and my roommates sister told us about it. I read all of the blogs and decided I had to try it. Thank god for the blogs or I would not have known what to expect. I really didn't stick to the diet correctly but I lost 10 lbs in 5 days. I was only 24 and day 6 was Thursday which meant ladies night and back then drinks out with the girls was more important then my body. I didn't like the syrup and cayenne pepper so I just had lemon and water for the 5 days. I couldn't handle the saltwater so I never did a salt water flush. I drank that nasty tea that I now call Shit Tea.
Day 1 I made a full pot of iced peppermint tea to drink during the day to ease the hunger. I drank the tea from the night before and was unable to do the SW so I drank more shit tea that morning. This was a Saturday and my roommate who said she wanted to do it with me was out of town so I had no food to be distracting me. The weekend was easy because of this.
Day 3 was hard b/c I went back to work. My co-workers were supportive so it wasn't too bad and keeping busy all day helped distract me.
Day 4 I had a class at night after work. I almost gave in and went to panera. When I made it to the counter, I came to my senses and asked for a large drink - I got and unsweetened iced tea so no food!
Day 5 felt a lot easier knowing that I didn't give into the urge the night before.
Day 6 was fine until the talk of going out that night and b/c I couldn't be the girl that stayed home Thursday fasting I had a salad and went out for drinks at the bar with my girls.

I but back on 5 of the 10 pounds immediately but with regular diet, I lost those 5 again very quickly. I actually kept drinking the shit tea almost every night for and it took my a year but I was down from my starting weight of 250 to 180. I never felt better. Then it all starting coming back on the minute I stopped working out and starting eating like crap again. I tried to do the cleanse several times but couldn't even make it 2 days.

Currently:
260 with a goal of 160, I know it will take a long time, but I hope to at least start by loosing 20 in the next 14 days.
I read another log about warming up the SW so I will be doing that to see if that works for me this time around.
I do have a husband, but he wont distract me like my drinking girls did when i was 25. I am 31 now and we are considering having a baby next year. I need to loose weight so that I can be a healthier mother.

Wish me luck!

Post subject: Day 3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:50 am 

Ok so it's day 3 but I havent been faithful to the diet. I had 2 cups of coffee with sugar and cream yesterday because I had a headache. The caffeine did make the headache go away so it was either that or I ate some food. I figured liquids were better than solid foods. However, I also ate a bag of celery. I guess I wasn't menatlly ready for the cleanse. I will continue to do my absolute best to stary away from the sugary coffee. I am drinking herbal tea right now and am at work. This day will be tough.

Post subject: Day 4
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:50 am 

Wow, I just had an elimination and I couldnt believe it. Crazy how much your body holds on to. Day 3 went by quickly and I am feeling good today. I went to the gym last night and after 30 mins of cardio I sat in the sauna for about 5 minutes. I was too hot to stay any longer but was glad to sweat as much as I could. Just wieghed myself and only at 259. The first time I did this cleanse I also had a slow start on the weigth loss. I want to make sure that I loose more than just water weight so I will be making sure that I start doing more than just some cardio at the gym. I will start doing a weight lifting session each day.

Post subject: Re: Day 1 of 10 or more
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:09 am 

Hey beachgirl, how are you doing? Are you still on the fast?? I am new here and reading thru some of the posts. I am on day 5 and pretty hungry today.

Post subject: Re: Day 1 of 10 or more
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:17 am 

Hi Beachgirl, I just wanted to give you some information about headaches when on the cleanse. If you put 2 or 3 drops of Peppermint Oil in your water it will help relieve them. Be careful not to put more than that because this product is potent. If you decide to put on your temples, you need a carrier oil in order to put on your skin or it will burn. That is why I put it in my water. Hope this helps next time you do the cleanse.

Blunun