[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Shiva's Blessed Fasting Journal

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:56 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 41  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:20 pm 

Hi Shiva!

I just wanted to stop by and say "hi" and thank you so much for helping me through my first MC a few months ago. I was so thrilled to see that you are active here as I am planning my second cleanse. Of course, your words of wisdom live on here on the boards and are always searchable, but it's nice to see your "fresh" insights as you are having them.

I am looking forward to reviewing this thread as I prepare for my next MC and gleaning all I can from you. You are such a great teacher and I am so happy you are here right now! (I hope that doesn't sound too selfish, but it's at least honest!)

Take care!

Post subject: the world takes it cue from you
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:42 pm 

Have you been walking on the ground of limitation? Have you claimed a limited life for yourself? Choose again! Claim a life of the miraculous. Claim a life of infinite possibility.

Fasting can really open the way for you to live in a miraculous space in your life. Every person who does Master Cleanser, begins the process with a secret dream in their hearts. What do you want to have happen on your fast? Own your dream! Don't you let this world limit your possibilities for you. Don't you limit your own possibilities before anybody else has the chance to. Before you even allow yourself to desire greatness in your life, you shut down your own space with what is possible. Are you afraid of being laughed at? Afraid of being rejected? You think you already know what the world will allow you. Consider that the world will take it's cue from you.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:23 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: What is your highest dream on this fast?
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:50 pm 

Look at the landscape of your life and see how many places you are already claiming very small possibility, very limited possibility. These are the places where we don't even allow ourselves to admit to ourselves what we would most wish for. What would be your highest dream on this fast? For your health and for your body? What would be the highest dream for your life?

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: MC gives us ownership of a great sense of possibility
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:03 am 

When we fast we can use this time to start pro-actively using our own imagination and envisioning skills. The mind is like a physical muscle, if we don't use it, we lose it. The imagination is a muscle, the power to envision is a muscle. We can't let ourselves stop dreaming. For just like when we stop exercising, we say we are too tired. But what you find is that when you do exercise, you get more energy. It gives you more energy to do it. Don't allow yourself to be too tired to dream the life you want. Don't allow yourself to be too tired to claim the possibilities you want.

When it comes to the fast we must make the choice to lead a different life.

We make a choice every single moment! We can face our fasts with an open heart and with great compassion and a great sense of possibility! My fasting experiences on Master Cleanser has given me ownership of a greater sense of possibility. I am no longer limited in my thoughts about the good that is possible for me.

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:43 am 

Last edited by shivabliss on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:16 am, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject: Little invisible hope bubbles all around when I fast
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:24 pm 

You may have noticed that since you have started your fast that things have gotten lighter for you, and not just your physical body. I find that when I cleanse, little invisible "hope bubbles" burst around you, and for a brief moment you glimpse the answers and you know everything will be fine.

There is a shift underway when we are cleansing. All who fast have felt it. It is very exciting. We all come to the cleanse utterly possessed by ghouls, often without knowing it. They act as prison gaurds over us. We come to MC from the slave camps of the good old American diet, simply non human. I knew pretty early on in life, definitely by the mid-eighties, that one day I would have to make a run for it. Naively, I thought just because I had the knowledge and the courage that I could become the bolter, but I found I also needed tenacity for to break free took many attempts.

Most of us humans are too scared or too cozy, or we are too self obsessed to be any good at changing. Many us like to talk endlessly about MC or our plights endlessly, pontificating, but never lift a finger to actually help ourselves break free. Fasting is about breaking free. Congratulations.

Eventually if you don't change, change will find you! You will find yourself under massive attack (like I did with my candidiasis). Then you will want to run and find that you cannot escape the barrage!

The fast is actually two journeys at once. One across an inner world that has many demons we must face, and the other is across the physical plane. We get chased by ghouls in both worlds it seems. All along the way! The celestial forces of the Goddess spread out and establish themeselves when we fast. We battle the ghouls and back them off, so it is not a clear run, though the final result is gauranteed if you will stay on your fasts and assist the angelic forces that go to work on our behalf when we cleanse. It is a battle against things that are invisible. But luckily we don't have to fight it. It is being done for us. Certainly there may be minor set backs and delays, because no matter how hard you hit the ghouls they always bounce back. But never at the same level they were before. It is a slow process, bit by bit.

What this new victory means is that the influence of negative forces in your body will die down from doing MC. You will feel an ever increasing sense of worth each time you fast, and a connectedness to all things divine. In addition, irritating medical complaints that havn't healed for years will gradually clear up once the ghouls aren't feeding the irritations. Part of what they do is feed on an imbalance to make you feel uncomfortable. So you operate less effectively.

The other thing you will find is that your light that was covered and clouded deliberatley by the forces of darkness, will suddenly start to shine at it's normal and .true level. People will start to react to you in a more positive way. You'll see them smile at you in the street. You will start to get much better results.

Last edited by shivabliss on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:34 pm 

It is wonderful to hear that you are doing so well, and so pleased with all your success. You are the perfect cheerleader for the MC! Also, I am interested in learning more about these WG implants you talk about!

Post subject: sending our bodies the live message
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:05 pm 

The success of a fast has everything to do with what sort of a person is doing the fast, rather than what sort of a fast a person is doing. The mind rules the body. Mind and body communicate. Many of us take for granted the power of our full life forces. Never tapping into our NORMAL potential. Many crawl into this forum as a member of the bleak brigade. We have all seen the whining victims that come here fighting each step of the way. Having made so many choices that shorten their lives, they arrive in a whimper and learn that they must face themselves. We bring ourselves to the situation. There are two classes of people who come to the fast... slaves and free men. Science is now revealing the chemical changes that feelings produce in our bodies. Mind and body communicate. This opens us up to incredible potential. The Mind rules the Body. There is a relationship between your attitude and your comfort level while on the program. I urge you to leave the bleak brigades and hold an optimistic view. Become confident that you can achieve your goals before you start. Involve yourself with creative activities and philosophically condition yourself to the power of your mind to overcome your discomfort. This is a lesson in hope. It plays such an important part of your life. The success of your fast, has everything to do with what goes on in your mind than what is going on in your body. Every choice we make is either about a life choice, or one that sends a message that is a death choice. You must come to this decision to cleanse as a free man and not a slave, or it will not work. Fasting must be approached as a choice made from great joy and the desire to tap into your unlimited potential to heal and face your destructive habits. You must see what you bring to your situation. We all project our problems and create our own metaphors. Master Cleanser can be used to heal a life. My experience on the 40 day fast helped me to reawaken my life wish within and it can for you to. It can help you to discover what an exceptional person you truly are by assisting you in taking control of your life. A new way of life has to be paid for dearly and is only acquired with much patience and great effort. Healings occur through hard work. I say that anyone who does not believe in miracles is not a realist. Choose to take on the challenge of your life! Your mind can change the state of your body. Peace of mind sends the body a live message while depression, fear, and unresolved conflict send the body a "die" message. Thus, all healing is scientific. Take on Master Cleanser as an opportunity or a challenge, not as another chance to fail. Open yourself to the possibilities of your NORMAL potential. You must love yourself enough to want to take care of your body. Knowing your mind is all powerful is nothing if you are not motivated to use it. The choice comes down to loving yourself, to make choices that send the "live" message.

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: facing the demons of our inner world
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:25 pm 

nn

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:47 pm 

LOL I love my dancing carrot- I have adopted his mentality since becoming vegan. I apologize for the nature of my curiosity with the implants :lol: but I am one curious cat! Do you use the whole grass, or do you juice it and use the pulpy remains, or the juice? If you have made posts on this topic previously, feel free to point me to them rather than explaining everything to me! Thanks :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:47 am 

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:01 pm 

Thank you so much for posting this WG info. I am definitely going to incorporate more of it into my cleanse this time around. And now I am setting a goal for the next cleanse after this: grow my own and juice my own!

Do you recommend a particular juicer? I have been thinking about one of those basic hand-crank ones, but I have also been thinking about getting a serious juicer that does both fruit/vegetables and wheatgrass.

I hope you are well!

Post subject: the purification journey that brings us change
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:54 am 

Doing a masterful cleanse is a wonderful way to begin the next evolution of your life. When we fast we let go of the life we have known before and set new goals. For if we approach the cleanse the same way we did the past- all this guarantees is we will create more of the past.

Fasting is a purification journey that brings us to a place of change. If we are clear from the start. you must have a very clear plan, a course of daily actions and follow through. Make the cleanse your creative time. Your healing time to start planning for your new future. You must make plans while fasting for your aftercare and start dealing with that very old self destructive part of yourself that plays victim and says you just don't know why you have gained all your weight back two weeks after fasting. Or you broke your fast, and now you are constipated because you ate too much too soon. You see the victims on this board who play this game of denial. They do the fast and within a few weeks are right back to where they started from with their weight and eating habits.

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:34 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject: What are you running from?
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:59 am 

When we fast it is a great time to start taking responsibility for ourselves and for our lives. We must look at our choices and face our self sabotaging demons and get clear. We have to open our eyes and stop pretending that we don't know what we are doing. We know only all too clearly. Ask yourself how old is the part of yourself that gets frustrated and starts eating emotionally? Three or Four? We have to open our eyes and to be fully accountable for our success.

Why on earth would you put up with the things that you do to yourself? Each times I cleanse I am always amazed how I tolerated being a sugar addict for so long. A fast food junkie. I had to ultimately look at my beliefs about not being enough, and feeling unworthy. Why was I numbing myself with food and my addictions? What was I running from?

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: What do you bring to the party?
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:45 pm 

Ask yourself if you are set up to succeed on your fast. Where do you have your eyes closed? Are you setting yourself up to fail, so that you can be right about something? There are no free rides in learning to love yourself. It is a journey and it is a process and MC will help take you out of denial about that. You cannot be psychologically lazy and succeed at MC. MC gives us self love and self respect by accomplishing what we set out to do. Without that, you got nothing. Without self love and self respect we have nothing. Never minimize the importance of the relationship you have with yourself. What do you do? What do you bring to the party?

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 41  Next