[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Shiva's Blessed Fasting Journal

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 41  Next
 Post subject: Your fast can be a doorway to a different state of mind
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:25 am 

What we think of as our worst nightmares, are actually "portals". They are doorways that can take you to a different state of mind.

A fast can really put you in the middle of the fire. It can break habits that have kept you stuck in destructive patterns for years. When we fast we open up to changing at the core of our being. When you make this change old habitual patterns will no longer have power over you. Master Cleanser makes us slaves no more! On the fast just remember, just because you are uncomfortable does not mean anything is wrong. Your discomfort is very real and it brings you closer to the truth. The discomfort itself is not the problem. Your reacting to the negativity or trying to escape from it, is the problem. On our fasts we turn towards the pain, instead of away from it. We look to what is below the surface.

We relax into the discomfort. You won't die. It will pass right through you. What we think of as our worst nightmares are actually "portals." They are doorways that take you to a different state of mind.

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: The fast will bring up all your stuff
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:08 am 

Typically what happens when we experience pain is that our habit of avoiding pain gets stronger, or the pain gives birth to other sorrow producing habits based on the fiction that there's something wrong. But when you taste experience fully the doorway opens into what I would call a timeless now. What a beautiful thought, "I am fasting into the timeless now!" This can be a huge moment for us, this understanding. Resistance to your hunger or detox symptoms will only make the discomfort worse.

The fast will bring up all your stuff, your self hatred, your feelings of dissatisfaction, your feelings that something is wrong. Resistance will only make this suffering worse. Please don't be hard on yourself. Stop judging yourself. When you do this you are not in tune with your true nature, your basic goodness. You will never be fundamentally, spiritually content until you get in tune. Always feeling like something is wrong and that we are deeply flawed, is a common theme, and has to be addressed, because until that self-hatred is at least partially healed, you will never experience absolute truth.

So how do we relax into the uncomfortably of fasting? We breathe into it on very deep levels. We turn towards the pain, instead of away from it. In this ways our lives becomes the grounds for our spiritual practice. There isn't anything except your own life that can be used for spiritual practice anyway. Spiritual practice is your life, twenty-four hours a day, there is no time off.

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject: sitting in the middle of the fire
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:42 am 

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:05 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:54 pm 

On a fast we must learn to live with responsibility, compassion, and loving kindness for our process. We become the protector of our fasting environment. We have the power to decide our destiny when we take on a cleanse. If we awakened to our true situation, there will be a change in consciousness from fasting. Detox wakes us up. It forces us to realize how much we have been living in a dream world of our own unconscious choices.
Each time I come back to Master Cleanse it holds the promise that I will change and evolve. It allows me a time out where I can begin to look at what is causing my suffering. Has it just been little ol' me all along?

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:14 pm 

Dear Shiva...your fasting for spiritual discipline and your fasting notes should be made into a sticky! Along with many of your other writings. Many don't understand the detoxification stages etc...valuable stuff! I believe anyway.

You should say hello to Dan about it if you're inclined...just a recommendation. :D

Lots of love.

Happy 4th.

Crystal

Post subject: You and God are a majority
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:37 pm 

There is nothing that can deter a soul who has made up her mind. You and God are a majority.

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: resetting our biological clocks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:18 pm 

Resetting our biological clocks from a good long fast, is the best thing I think I get from my time on the cleanse. Fasting actually changes our age by removal of toxins from the body, and helping us heal on a microscopic level, so that we prevent the diseases that were headed our way from happening. It's not old age that kills us. It is the disease that accompany old age.

Most people believe that aging is painful and we know that pain is from the diseases that are preventable, not from aging. The way you think, the way you behave and the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years. Reality is nothing more than your perception of it. This is why fasting regularly is so important. Your fast can become the springboard to help us trip the switch on our biological clocks, this is done through our intention.

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Your body is converting your experinences into molecules
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:23 pm 

Expectations determine outcome, always! Our bodies are an outpouring of our belief systems. Our bodies are our experiences transformed into physical expression. If you are having the experience of anxiety, your body is making adrenal and cortisone, if your are having the experience of tranquility, your body starts making Valium, if your are having the experience of exhilaration and joy, you body makes interleukins and interferons which are powerful anti-cancer drugs. Your body is constantly converting your experiences into molecules.

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: The Nature of SHIVA
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:51 pm 

Shiva is San Skrit for auspicious one, or Siva, a main deity in Hinduism. Shiva was a complex God of India, who embodied contradictory qualities. He is the destroyer and the restorer, just as the fast is the destroyer of all our bad eating habits and the restorer of our bodies the qualities of the this God help us through our endeavor.

The aim of a Shaivite is to rid their soul's bondage and achieve shivata, the "nature of Shiva". This is also the ultimate reason I fast to rid myself of a great many things, and achieve a Shiva nature. Ancient ones achieved their Shiva nature through ascetic practices and penances, with an emphasis on yoga and renunciation. (I do alot of yoga, when I fast!) The fast is an amazing spiritual renunciation ceremony.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:04 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:25 pm 

Post subject: Living in the present moment will make you ageless
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:32 pm 

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: the heart of fasting
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:47 am 

The heart of fasting is found
in focused action and intention
wrapped in the arms of surrender

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: How limitless you are
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:09 pm 

"Real safety is your willingness to not run away from yourself." This is what fasting all these years has taught me. As we embrace our rebellion to the cleanse, it becomes a beloved process of self transformation. What ever is troubling your heart will be brought out into the open on MC.

The willingness to stick with yourself and not bail out on the cleanse, is just another way of saying you stay awake. Ultimately we suffer because we don't understand how limitless we are.

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: how you do your fast, is how you live your life. period.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:13 pm 

No matter what other people say, when it really comes down to it, you are the only one that can really answer your own questions. Today I am letting my focus on the cleanse be, to take responsibility for myself. I will become accountable for everything I do. Short cuts will not do on MC. I remember the day I was so stunned realizing that how I approach my fast, is how I live my very life. This can be very illuminating information that we can learn about ourselves from doing MC. Because it reflects how we make our everyday life choices. The fast can make us miserable or it can wake us up.

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 41  Next