[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Shiva's Blessed Fasting Journal

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:04 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 41  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:32 pm 

Hi jannadami!!

Thanks for stopping by with your good energy! It is much appreciated. I hope you have a great fasting experience.

Shiva

Stand fully in your own shoes
and never give up on yourself
Your difficulties and problems
can awaken your heart

slow down your process
of giving birth to certainty
wholeheartedly
with loving kindess
drive all blames into one

only what we are not giving
can ever be missing in any situation
the self righteous suffer
be grateful
don't be so predictable

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: the feeling tone of your cleanse is very important
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:19 am 

All of your discomfort while on MC can be traced back to the three mind poisons: attachment, anger and indifference. So long as those are present in the mind stream, we suffer more than need be while on our programs. The feeling tone with which we approach our cleanse—positive, negative or neutral, is extremely important. Detecting our negative feelings while fasting, can certainly improve our experience and our overall health as a result.

Ultimately we want to hold the awareness of the clear, bright, huge mind and only think when necessary while on MC. On our fasts, we really don’t need to think so much at all. Your mind is not your friend. We need to learn how to be at ease in our bodies when sensations arise that are unpleasant from our cleanse. We can’t avoid the detox process, it is what we want to happen. But we can look at our habitual patterns and see where we worsen our fasting experience by paying attention to our body-mind.

Inside each one of us is a fundamental state of mind that is open and natural and healthy. It is possible even in the midst of the most intense healing crisis while on MC to contact this fundamentally pure and wholesome state of mind you hold. It might not cure your detox symptoms of the moment, but it can give you a different relationship to physical discomforts and lessen them. When our minds stay quiet on the fast, time seems to stretch and things move more slowly. There is no question that we can all exercise a great measure of control over our body’s sensations while fasting. The important thing is not to try to get rid of the body’s aches and pains while on MC, but to find a way to work with the detox as its happening. This is an important message to learn fellow fasters! Do not try to avoid what is coming up for you on your fast today, do not try to get away from anything. There are ways to get beyond your suffering, even if you are vomiting and faint and so dizzy you can not stand. Give up your fears about the process. This is the greatest gift we can give ourselves while fasting. Have no fears. Fear is what causes people to be in extra pain, unneeded pain—physical, mental and emotional.

I could not do my fast without my spiritual practice. Meditation is the key to clearing the mind every day, every week, so you don’t end up with a heart or mind full of suffering. Meditation can help you to get past your filters. We all have filters. We feel it ought to be this way or we wish it weren’t that way while on MC. But if you just very nakedly touch what is coming up for you, it as-it-is, the filters dissolve. To see just how something is, one simply asks, “How is it?” Rather than assuming that you know precisely how everything is, you ask, “How is it just now?” Then there is nothing between you and what you perceive, and your intuition can come up with ideas for how to alleviate your suffering. Perhaps you need a massage or to go back to bed. It all appears from your intuition, from your gut, if you relax enough to ask, “How is it just now?”

When we fast we touch this moment, touch this moment, touch this moment. If you touch the moment, you can feel what is needed.

Post subject: Magic depends on the magical situation
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:44 am 

When we think about healing and detoxifying our bodies, we usually think of it as a process like walking up a staircase. We take the first step, and then we take the next step and the step after that. Fasting on MC is like taking the elevator. Perhaps you are starting to get some clarity on your fast today, for as you go up in the elevator, you start feeling better and better as you rise up from one stage to the next on your fasting journey.

We progress through stage after stage after stage on MC. Our fasts are a process of evolution, a process of development, that takes place in us, according to our physical situation that we begin with. Your return to health is an evolutionary process. If you are fasting today perhaps you are starting to notice the different landmarks and stages of your cleanse. MC is really not a sudden jump, rather it is a gradual process, as you fast this process takes place constantly.

MC provides the conditions for you to pull yourself together. It helps if we can stay in the right frame of mind to experience such a thing. Your return to health and perfect body weight, takes commitment and discipline. The fast is not a cure, there needs to be continuity in your journey. You begin solidly, you progress solidly, and you evolve solidly. Don’t expect supernormal magic from your fast. Magic depends on the magician, and magic cannot appear unless there is a magical situation or environment. The sudden, magical “zap” we have been told about from fasting is purely mythical. The zap cannot take place unless you are in the situation to be zapped. Automatically, the zapping is part of a gradual process rather than a sudden experience.

Post subject: Making friends with the fast
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:53 am 

In order to stay on your fast you must first be available to yourself. Before we can restore body balance, we have to first stop being a nuisance to ourselves. It helps to stop judging the self. Thoughts like, “I should do better than this. What’s wrong with me? I seem to be getting worse. I’m going backwards.” If you are angry at yourself when you fast, everything on the fast becomes an insult. We hate the flush, we hate we can’t eat, we hate others can eat… the universe becomes the expression of total insult. One has to relate with that. If you are going to exert your power and energy to walk on this fasting path, you have to work with yourself.

The first step of fasting then is to make friends with it. This is almost the motto of the fasting experience. Making friends with yourself means accepting and acknowledging yourself. You work with your subconscious gossip, fantasies, dreams—everything. And everything that you learn about yourself you bring into your fasting experience.

Having made friends with the fast, you feel a sense of relief and excitement. At the same time, you should be careful not to get overly excited about your accomplishment. You are still a schoolboy or a schoolgirl. If last night’s homework was good, that doesn’t mean that you are done with school altogether. You have to come back to class, you have to work with your teacher, you have to do more homework, precisely because you were successful. You have more work to do.

Post subject: The 4th moment we find from fasting.....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:30 am 

I fast to find the fourth moment. That may sound more mystical than what is meant. There is the past, present, and future, which are the three moments. Then you have something else taking place, which is called the fourth moment. The fourth moment does not belong to now, it doesn’t belong to what might be, either. It belongs to a non-category—which is called the fourth moment. It is the knowledge of egoless insight.

Your fast will come hurling right at you. You experience it precisely in great detail. All the little hassles that arise can help you to find the fourth moment. You are camped out on the razor’s edge, experiencing the sweet as well as sour when you cleanse. The fast can help bring you to an abstract state of mind, this fourth moment, a state of literal thinking that doesn’t have logic formulated yet. You just have a sense of ape instinct or radar instinct.

The present is the third moment. It has a sense of presence. You might say, “I can feel your presence.” Or, “I can feel the presence of the light when it’s turned on. Now there is no darkness.” The present provides a sense of security: you know where you are. You keep your flashlight in your pocket. If you encounter darkness, you take out your flashlight and shine the light to show you where you are going. You feel enormous relief, created by that little spot of light in front of you. You don’t see the whole environment, but you feel the sense of presence and the present. The fourth moment is a state of totality. Basic awareness is taking place which doesn’t need any particular reassurance as such. It is happening. It is there. You feel the totality. You perceive not only the beam of light from the flashlight, but you see the space around you at the same time. The fourth moment is a much larger version of the third moment. This is what I fast to find.

Post subject: peeking into the inner meaning of your fast
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:32 pm 

I do believe that learning to fast is as important to the physical body as air and water. We like to think of fasting as a luxury, but fasting is not a luxury. It is so necessary in our lives.

What if your fast could help you learn which questions you should be asking in your life right now? What does your toxic body tell you about your self? When there’s a question asked, there’s an answer somewhere. I don’t believe a question can be asked which doesn’t have an answer somewhere in the universe. That’s what the fast helps us do, it is a time we can use to start asking ourselves the deeper questions, to ultimately liberate us from our ignorance.

Fasting can be difficult for some because there is a need for solitude and the need to stay away from company that betrays you, that corrupts you. I know it is never lonesome in Babylon, but these environments are not conducive when fasting. We need to learn there are times in our lives when we need to be alone and quiet and to be able to accept the aloneness.

In the quiet the fast can help you "peek" into it's inner meaning. Whether you think about it consciously or not, the fast works inside you on inner planes that are as real as the physical. It is so much more than food we fast from when we do MC, we also take in great light, and prana into our spiritual bodies. If you can internalize it, if it can be of any use to you, then your fast will not have been in vain.

The fast becomes a force that effects every aspect of your being, I can't praise enough it's power to transform lives. Somehow the fasting process helps lift us out of our drama.

May you find your road on the fast laid out before you like a ribbon of moonlight. May you be dumb like a dog and listen to your body. It has a great story to tell you while you cleanse. Though your eyes be hollows of madness, of sadness, and grief... do not despair... you still have not discovered all your possible talents!

Post subject: It is the end of the world as we know it.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:32 am 

Is your fast pulling the rug out from under your feet today? Are you experiencing a kind of groundlessness? If you perservere and stay on your cleanse, eventually you will come to a place of deep solace. I always find my fasts stimulate my imagination and courage. You have to have alot of conviction and passion for what you are doing to stay on your cleanse during the tough times. Somehow as we stay on course a part of us begins to dissolve, and is transcended. Master Cleanser works on more mysterious and urgent dimensions inside us than you may realize. The process creates a refreshed body, a kind of oxygen.

When you start your fast it is the end of things as we know them. We have the feeling that some lever has been thrown in the cosmos and nothing is really going to be the same. Thank God! MC is my escape from the old me. The old me would have crushed me, but MC helps me to dissolve her. On MC we are in a new world. Are you ready to embrace the notion of newness and of rebirth and a new you? MC invites you to step through the portal, where we find freedom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:13 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:52 pm 

Dear JewelsHeart,
I hope this fast brings a miracle for you, I am sure it will. This is the great promise MC brings to all who are wounded and suffering, spiritually and physically. I think we all start MC because we can't just keep stumbling over the same bewildering landscapes we have painted into our lives. MC helps us to embrace our situation- our wounds that do not heal.
The fact that you are choosing to stay on your fast, tells me you have a healthy self respect. Fasting is serious business. It is not for the lazy. Lazy people find fasting extremely difficult. So I congratulate you and urge you to keep going, keep going!! The deeper the waters of your fast, the more healing will occur.

Shiva

Post subject: hEY sHIVA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:45 pm 

Thanks for the beautiful pics, where do you find them all???

How's things going for ya? How's the candida treatments going? I just read a page back on your journal here, and the salt water flush was mentioned as killing the good bacteria in our colons, perhaps you should consider that while trying to rebuild the good ones.

I'm blogging under juice feasting title here now, on a quest to reverse this diabetes I have once and for all!!

Learning lots, loving those greens, and my BG's are coming down fast.
Had to leave the Maple Syrup out of my lemons. Feeling lousy, but hopeful because things are progressing for me.

Nice to see ya here, encouraging all us like you always do,

Peace :D

Don't worry, be happy, dance alot!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsllpcN/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:57 pm 

Dear Chrissy,
The pics are from a web site called photobucket. I used it to get my online avatar and have been fascinated with their site ever since. I do think that doing the SWF so much has contributed no doubt to my disbosis. Friendly bacteria imbalance, and so... I do not do them anymore. Right now i AM Focusing on the anti candida diet and I am very thin. I am not fasting anymore. Only 1 to 3 days once in awhile. With no flushes. Just to help get out the die off... dead candida is as bad as living candida to the liver. I wish you well on your healing journey. I am getting better each day.

Shiva Blisser

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:00 am 

Hi Shiva, can you reccomend any meditation books at all? x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:56 am 

I highly recommend a book called, "undreamed of possiblilities" by Yogananda. If it inspires you to truly learn to meditate and take your practice seriously... then apply for Yogananda;s lessons in an application found in that book... the lessons are bi weekly and arrive in the mail and will teach you to master meditation in this life and hopefully achieve SAMADHI.

www.yogananda-srf.org to order the book

to read more about this amazing master teacher.

call 323-225-2471 to receive an application for the lessons. It is something like $50 for the first year. This is what has help me the most, no question.

Post subject: Staying the course when the going gets tough
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:01 am 

To fast successfully we must face key moments when we make the choice between staying peaceful and centered or going off into a conflict, a story about a problem. How can we bring peace to ourselves when we are having a stressful day on the fast?

If we want to make peace, with ourselves and the Master Cleanse, we have to look closely at the source of all of our internal wars, the source of our highly charged emotional reactions. I know you are saying, it’s lack of food, Shiva!! But is it?

Underlying all of our thoughts and emotions we experience while fasting, is our basic intelligence, our basic wisdom. We all have it and we can all uncover it. It can grow and expand and become more accessible to us as a tool of inner-peacemaking and a tool of happiness while detoxing. Often our intelligence on MC becomes blocked by emotional reactivity when the fast becomes more about our reactions to the process than the process itself.
This is war, an internal battle where we become hooked. Our minds become snagged and it prevents us to staying open and receptive to our healing process. Our innate wisdom, our innate intelligence, becomes covered by highly charged, emotional oozing!!! This is often when we crash our fasts.

Fasting is all about learning to relax. If we say our emotionality is bad and we have to get rid of our feelings to stay on the fast, this will bring problems. This approach will not work, what we need to do is to neither reject nor indulge in our own emotional energy, but instead come to know it. Then, we can transmute the confusion of emotions into wisdom. In simple terms, we must gain the capacity to slowly, over time, become one with our own energy instead of splitting off. We must learn to use the tools we have available to transform this moment of splitting in two. Splitting in two is the moment when peace turns into war, and it is a very common experience.

Let’s say you’re having a splitting headache on the fast, or you have a day where you are vomiting. Can you just be at one with the situation? If we can stay open and not pull away, into that uneasy feeling in the stomach— which we usually don’t ever even notice— and this is where we have our big thought! We are suddenly verbalizing to ourselves, “Master Cleanser blows! Am I going to die? I just can’t do this! I have to eat now….”

Some thought or other causes us to split off, and before we know it we’re completely self-absorbed, and we have crashed our fasts in a moment of complete self-absorption. That’s splitting off. That’s dividing in two. Stay at one with your fast today. You can do it. Use your innate intelligence, your wisdom mind. It knows the reasons why you have chosen to fast, and has the ability to transform any difficult moment to one of peace, no matter what is coming up for you this day of your fasting journey. Just know that “This too shall Pass” what ever it is, breathe it in, and stay on your fasts!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:19 am 

Last edited by shivabliss on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:07 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 41  Next