I am BACK!
Looking over my blogposts on here from almost 6 years ago has been craziness. I cannot believe it has been so long! My first cleanse was 21 days and as I am on Day 1 now for my 5th cleanse...reading over my old posts while I completed my SWF this morning was extremely inspiring! Being reminded of what I was able to complete...and the growth (physically and spiritually) that I recorded...was so motivational!
This cleanse will be drastically different than the first...especially because of circumstantial/life reasons. I am no longer a single woman living alone with the spontaneous work/school schedule that allowed me to sleep until 12 some days. I am now a happily married woman...with an almost-one-year-old SON! I also nanny for a sweet little boy who is almost 4. I am now responsible for the "caretaking" of 3 other people! I'm excited for the ways in which this particular cleanse will definitely challenge me.
My goals are very similar to what they were during my first cleanse, especially after reading over my blog again.
My primary goals are:
1. To substantially reduce my asthma and allergies symptoms
2. To lose a healthy amount of weight...for the purposes of helping my asthma specifically
***(I gained quite a bit of weight having my son...and though I am only 15 lbs form my pre-birth weight...I have, in the past, experienced reduced asthma symptoms based on the thinner I am.)***
3. To decrease the overall mucous in my body...in an effort to reduce further instances of seasonal colds and sinus issues
4. To restore/improve my sense of smell
5. To renew a focus and passion for "clean foods" (raw fruits and vegetables)
6. To pursue Christ my Savior in deeper intimacy
NOTE: While the 1st 5 of my "goals" have obvious benefit in the "present life"...godliness holds value in the present life AND the life to come. I pray that the Lord...by His grace...helps me to focus on Him first and foremost.