[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Jannadami's MCs

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:47 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:50 pm 

After MC - day 3
46.4kg (102lbs)

Marce, you're right :P. Yesterday a had a regular MC day w. lemonade and tea. Was a bit harder than during the MC itself but more psychologically than physically. No BM. 1h bike, 10 min weights. I'm kind of in love but I might not see him for the next couple of days :?, makes me sad. Patience...

My MCs viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8618

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:20 am 

no bowel movement, hmmm, maybe you need a tad bit more food in a day.

in any event you know the cleanse was complete - :D

fantastic, he will be back--congrat on the sugar romance--spring is just around the corner! --- i think i will get fresh with a lady i meet today while out and about -- :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:39 pm 

After MC - day 4

Yesterday I definitely had enough food which is now rotting in my stomach :P. Somehow I can't stand solid food any more, liquids make me happier. Strange as it may sound yesterday I felt warm all day and the day before I spent covered with a blanket though I guess the inside temperature was about the same. Food does make difference. I don't think I'm a model role for someone's eating habits after completing a MC. I need still some time to figure them out...
Good luck with your little romances, they should make you happy and not sad!
xx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:53 pm 

liquid person--ok

frankly, I have been thinking about a liquid regimen and one meal a day after the cleanse and the re-intro of foods process.

w/o making an advertisement here I have been seriously considering a juicer.

1. it looked cool on tv
2. i am so damn lazy
3. the idea of concentrting on buying just fresh fruits and veggie is appealing to me--and if all the journals are correct--i will not really want solids all that much for a good period of time

I am with u on the liquid person -- :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:10 pm 

I'm turning to MC for a while, felt so bad yesterday (I did eat solid food but it appeared strange to my body). No weigh in today. Need to learn more about SWF, never practiced it.
I just drank 1l of the salt water. I guess that's the most disgusting thing that can happen during the whole day :P.
I'm struggling :cry:, just reading Ariel's journal for motivation. Didn't make it yesterday, so I start counting at 1 today. Yeah, I was a loser, I totally admit it, didn't keep the promise. And I'm struggling today...
I need to figure out what I wish to eat after the fast, I don't know it yet. I don't want to mess it all up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:17 pm 

An update, so that you know I'm doing fine again (which makes me happy :)).
Days after MC:
-day 1: fine, though a bit too much
-day 2: MC
-day 3: without food till 1p.m. then binges for several hours (just any food, not the one I liked, even frozen food (for the first time in my life! :oops:))
-day 4: without food till 5p.m. then I gave in, binges for several hours (the food I had at home, like coconut flour+jam, I mean whatever, NOT the foods I enjoy, even some I hate - sardines), vomited in the evening (spontaneously)
-day 5: food during the whole day, binges for several hours, vomited in the evening on purpose (imense quantity of food in my stomach, which still wasn't able to digest food)
-day 6: was so hungry in the afternoon and wished pizza, so I went to a place to buy something like pizza, chewed slowly (the previous days I poured food down the throat), in the evening still much; decided I'm not able to restart the MC, enough lemonade
-day 7: better, had our last fasting meeting in the afternoon; I asked the Creator for support to show me good patterns of eating
-day 8: fine
-day 9: fine
-day 10: 49.1kg (108lbs) - the tightest non stretch knee-length jeans still fit perfectly. Relieved. I'm searching for new recipes, I don't have 'banned' foods or ingredients; and gosh, I'm eating less and so exciting about cooking on my own. For example I make spreads, I buy roasted hazelnuts for 2 dollars, blend them with a teaspoonful of cocoa = half a jar of yummy healthy cheap spread; or I roasted pumpkin and sunflower seeds, blended them with some oil = home-made version of very expensive IBI spreads,....making my own milk kefir, yoghurt AND cottage cheese! ...
You might think I'm odd bc of writing about food while you're sitting at the computer with a (zillionth) glass of lemonade (been there, done it) but hey that's a VERY important issue. I didn't think about food a single minute during my MC and I was so really confused about how I should eat. I forgot how I used to eat and I didn't know how it looks like. Sounds weird but I had no plans. I'm very happy that I discovered these new recipes (I only collect very simple ones which are delicious to me; others have no sense), I put them down, google new recipes...I believe that's the RIGHT way for me. I have no wish to be obsessed with food, and I know how miserable I felt the first week after MC!! Confused eating, even more confused head!! Oh bad bad.
I just thought it's fine to share my experience. If I help just one person a tiny bit with it, I'm already happy :).
I'm still around, love you guys, you've just become a part of me&I know some don't write public journals but go through the same. You're all brave! One day or 40 days, both is worth respect!
8) 8) 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:59 pm 

hey janna, Hows it going? your funny :lol: :lol: :lol: frozen food. Taste pretty good when your starving. I also would eat thimgs that I dint like so much, just because it was in the house. I called it cleaning up the fride and cabinets :lol: :lol: Im starting the mc tomorrow. Im just going to do it for 10 days. The last few times I said iwas going to do it for 21,30,40---easy does it. I think those big numbers scared me. so now it is just ten. Hope to see you around on my thread-thanks for your support.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:18 pm 

janna,

you are such an inspiration! I cant get over how exciting your results are-- felicitations indeed! How is reintroducing food? Are you finding it difficult still, or have you found a balance between the MC and solid foods?

How about keeping the weight off?

Let usknow!

gx

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:48 pm 

be back tomorrow, baseball, tied up with my blog, tomorrow morning after SWF.... :D ... will catch up on your journal :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:47 am 

Heyyy! :)
I have the feeling I'm doing right. I look at internet pages with recipes&photos and if I get inspired by the picture, it's very possible I'm going to try it in brief! I'm not following any special diet, it's just what I'm up to at the moment. But what all my dishes have in common: I copy the store foods and make my own improved version of them! Like chocolate spread -> roasted nuts+cocoa (blended), peanut butter -> peanuts+oil (blended), snickers -> :P biscuit, caramel, chocolate cream (and in the freezer), yoghurt (I make my own), cottage cheese (the 2nd time, it's fabulous and so cheap), ghee (cooked butter, it's yummy), chapati (Indian flat bread), home-made jam (I put so little sugar in it), dandelion salad (almost zero cals and so yummy),...you see quite healthy :wink:
My weight is 49.2 kg, so I gained 3.4 kg since the MC. That's what I gained in first couple of days of my messed eating, then I just kept this weight. My wish is to be 45 kg again, and I have no intention to deprive myself. I believe in this so much!
...and what's more: I'm falling in love with the boy more and more... and not only me...:wink:
LY LY my MC fellows! Read the internet booklet about MC - there's a free version of it. Inspiring for you in this phase.
My afterMC spiritual motivation is def our Shiva :) So worth reading!

Post subject: Re: Jannadami's MCs
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:21 am 

ANOTHER MC..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:36 am 

I was thinking about writing a recap of my current MC.. day 7, midday.

First day was interesting. I stayed inside the whole day, half of the time I was lying in the bed, not being much productive.
Second day was better, I went out for a run and in the evening for a walk. As I slept for 4 hours during the day, I was late, so I didn't catch any sunshine and I walked in the dark, cold weather.
Third day was not such a panic as many say. At lunch time I went out for a short trip with a friend of mine. We spent nice time walking around a small lake and around water spring. I was invited to pizza but only drank cocoa.
Forth day involved running in the morning and lots of translation during the day. I went bed lining shopping and was invited to pizza (again! lol), again I drank cocoa.
Fifth day running in the morning (1h is my routine) then translation during the day. Nothing special, got so used to it. And yes, that night I felt really hot. Though I had two blankets - one wouldn't be enough any more. But usually with two blankets I don't feel so hot. A few pickles for dinner.
Sixth day was first day at work after vacation. I was afraid of how I'd be able to manage it. It wasn't hard. I wasn't hungry. At all. During the day I had some chocolate and a cabbage soup in the evening. I tell you why I had chocolate. Funny story :lol: For the first time this cleanse I had to make the lemonade ahead, so I prepared 1.5 l in the morning, cayenne to be added later. However, at 3p.m. the stuff was soooo sour I just couldn't drink it anymore, even though I diluted it. In order to neutralize the sourness I licked some chocolate.
Seventh day till now only some chocolate. After I had it, my heart started beating 100/minute! I swear it, I counted the beats! Now it neutralized back to about 60/min. Today I noticed that my enamel has turned so sensible again. Ayy. :( When I was brushing my teeth, I felt "the nerves" - I know there are no nerves but it was such a feeling. It was too much citric acid during last 6 days for my teeth at once. Before I wouldn't drink a single lemonade in the entire year :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:15 am 

Hi Jannadami Nice to see you are blogging a bit. How are things today> How long do you plan to go? I read thru your whole thread, such an interesting journey. How did the MC you did in 09 effect you in the past two yrs? best of luck!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:31 am 

I had 5 great ease out days, from Monday to Friday I did awesome. I did eat but little, usually just in the evenings and it felt best to eat in the evening since I already had some appetite.
Saturday and Sunday were marked by excess eating, meaning eating when not hungry. Intake was higher than the outtake. I was at home and as much as I don't want to mess up, I always end up messing my eating pattern up. That being said, I'm disappointed at myself these last two days. Luckily there're only two so I can still make everything fine again.
I'm about to give up much during the Lent. I've been looking forward to it for so long. If I made it one week, I can make it some time more! Drinking tea right now.
Calgirl, thanx for stopping by!! Benefits after that fast - ummm not so big since I gained all lost weight back fast. So it had effect on my mind too.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:38 pm 

How are you doing Jannadami?

:)

Sending an ocean of love, some lemons and maple syrup!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next