[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Jannadami's MCs

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:59 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Jannadami's MCs
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:30 am 

Hi ladies! :)

I'm going to share with you my journey through Master Cleanse. :) I'm looking forward to it. Today I'm going to a fasting meeting, I might get some useful advice.

I'm 29 years old, 165 cm and weigh 53 kg.

I'm glad to be among you that's why I decided to write about it here and not somewhere else.
Love, Janna

My MCs viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8618

Last edited by Jannadami on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:18 pm 

Day 1
cw: 54.0kg (119lbs)

Sorry for being a bit sexist..hello to all gentlemen around here! :)
I finished day 1, two days ago I was at the group meeting, there were altogether 21 of us (women) who are interested in fasting/cleansing. Some of them are my age, some older. Our doctor who's leading the group is 59 years old, she looks so so great!! We received 4 magnets in ears and had meditation, we also got a sheet with 5 shiatsu exercises for exfoliating body meridians.
LY all! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:25 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:27 pm 

Day 3
cw: 50.9kg (112lbs)

Yesterday I cycled again to the meeting (1h30), the day before I ran for 1h20. We meditated and talked about what we felt. It's interesting to know how others feel. I wish to clean my soul - I saw a blurred image of myself, a dark one (problems), later a goldish-yellow one which is good. I know I have fears to get rid of (like fear of saying something in front of public, the fear before I get a visit).
The magnets have different effects: one suppresses appetite (I don't know which one :P), for the rest I don't know. I feel pain when I press on two of them, the other two are fine. I kind of pay attention not to lose them :).

I'm glad for all who are doing MC in this period! :)
Love, Janna

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:34 pm 

Day 4

Aww, yesterday wasn't easy. I felt weak, a bit dizzy, did a colon cleanse and rested&slept a lot! I went running but instead I walked most of the way (1h). I drank tons of liquid but still felt "dark" in my head. :? Taught English a friend of mine for 2 hours and that was almost all my intellectual activity for the day :wink: - well, I also read for 2 hours a great book by Shirley McLaine about her travel on Camino (Spain, 800km).

Have a nice nice day!
:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:01 pm 

Day 5
49.5kg (109lbs)

Hi my fellows! :)
Yesterday was fine, I had much more energy. I cycled fast to the meeting (about 1.5h), worked for 8 hours on the computer. Today morning I did colon cleanse, drank 1 cup of green tea, 1 cup of salvia/mint tea, 1 glass of water - I tell you I drink like a camel :P. Bought another pack of Air Lift capsules (last time my friend told me I had bad breath) - I take this capsules only for other people, like when I expect to be in company.
Have a lovely Saturday (here we have sun, yaay!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:22 pm 

Day 6

I do miss some feedback here or discussion. :cry:
This night I didn't sleep well, the same was last night. This time I took one pill to make me calm but I guess I was more awake than not. Does anyone of you have sleep problems too?
Went for a walk up hill yesterday, was fine, with sun shining and some wind. The rest of the day I worked, was quite exhaused after it - still a part to finish today.
Have a nice Sunday, all my happy lemon squeezers! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:21 pm 

Day 7
49.3 kg (109lbs)

Looking forward to the meeting today! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:35 pm 

congrats on your progress so far! its great that you're cycling back and forth between meetings. i can't think of a better motivator for exercise!

when i have trouble sleeping on the cleanse (usually im out like a light unless i exercise too close to bedtime) i do "hibernation" breathing, in four, out ten counts. i'm usually asleep in a few minutes!

i wish you all the best and know that the "darkness" in your head will clear soon.

Samantha

No day but today."

Samantha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:24 am 

Day 8

(Thanx Samantha, I'm working on this breathing technique!)
So yesterday I noticed I can't fully concentrate on meditation. My thoughts fly to something else. I didn't get rid of the pressure in my back. I slept much better this night. At the meeting I spoke about my sleeping problem, and the leader even devoted a short meditation to this (I concentrated this time very well), that was so sweet of her! What else..I have still half a litre of maple syrup left, and I've done 7days already. One should consume 1dl of it per day. I also drink lots of tea, and I prefer the taste if I don't use so much syrup. Yeah, here and then I take a small spoonful of honey.
I described all this bc I mustn't be off-topic.
I'm feeling amazingly great! The time flies by so soon..it's already afternoon and I usually post in the morning, hehe.

Support to all my fasting buddies!
:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:32 pm 

Day 9
48.7kg (107lbs)

Oh, I've gotten so skinny..I feel my pelvic bones protruding, my belt who used to be in a hole 2 is now in hole 4, like 5 cm difference, my face has gotten so beautiful, more expressed, the fat on cheeks disappeared and it's now lovely.
Yesterday was another successful day, I managed so many things to do and I wasn't tired at all. I still didn't drink as much maple syrup as I was supposed to but I took a few teaspoonfuls of honey..mmm, I love the crystalized honey directly from the producer! Plus some mint tea (1l) and syringa tea (I collected syringa, actually elder, by myself). An Air lift capsule bc I went to watch the movie and didn't want to impress people by bad breath (even though when I smell myself I consider it bad only in the morning which is normal, anyway).
Today I did colon cleanse, like every second day, and drank already almost a litre of maple syrup concoction! Yippee!
Happy lemon squeezing, my ladies&gentlemen!
(I wonder if someone reads my journal, but I hope that it helps anyone!!):)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:23 pm 

You are doing so great Jannadami! And congratulations on the weight loss. Are you just doing 10 days or going for more? Good luck with your adjustment back into eating. Don't do what I did and dive back in - coming off the cleanse is just as important as doing the cleanse. I'm starting another cleanse tomorrow and plan to do it right!

Take care and thanks for sharing your experience!

~Megan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:18 am 

Day 10

Oh, I can't believe I've come so far. I feel so great, I'm busy with pleasant things, get so many things done. Don't get me wrong, I take time for each thing and enjoy every single one of them, no need to rush from one into another. Yay for the life!
I'm so looking forward to today's meeting. I'm actually interested how others are doing. I'll be boring again bc I'll have to say I again feel amazing, hehe. I also managed to sleep well, yippee, I did calm down, read for like half an hour and already felt pleasantly tired. Mmm, how great can be a good night's sleep.
Megan, I might have something more than 10 days. Oh, great you're going on another cleanse! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you to get through the first couple of days without problems!!

Love, Janna

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:01 pm 

Day 11
48.2kg (106lbs)

It seems like I'm gonna have a lot of work done by Monday or Tuesday, busy busy. Which also means a lot of sitting since I'm working on computer.
Well, I was not impressed by yesterday's meditadion. The one who was playing on an instrument called 'gong', did it way too long (about 45 min) so I was bored half of the time and started yawning, hehe. I do believe it did positive effects on bones bc people say that gong sends vibrations very deep till bones. So now I think I got it why it was so long.
The MC is going as planned, I'm going to have colon cleanse but later in the day after I'll have some work already done. It's been raining for days without stop and now it's a clear morning, yippee!!

Love&happy lemon squeezing! :P
Nb: Others in my group are doing fine though it seems like the group shrunk by some members

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:59 pm 

Day 12

Days are passing with light speed, I could say. I did a great amount of work yesterday&I had a very important conversation, well, it wasn't that much important to me but to the other person, so I'm glad!
Ok, some details on my MC. Yesterday I drank some Mg water, 1l of orange+lemon juice (1 orange, 1 lemon squeezed), 2l tea, don't know how many but many maple syrup concoctions, each amouting to 0.4l as big as my glass is. Yeah, some honey, I guess more than 50 ml. Part of it was the bitter one with wax in it (I get it directly from the producer), swallowed some wax as well, some is I think lime tree, crystalized (I love crystalized honey). Went grocery shopping, bought 1kg lemons (you should take a look at our organic dustbin, there is nothing but like 1.5kg of lemon zest and tea bags :D), 0.5kg oranges, 0.5kg kiwi. I took unripe kiwi which will be ripe in a week.
You know what, as for food, I wouldn't eat anything. But I smell everything clearly, like...oh, this is bread, or, this is vanilla cake. I find the smell of meat products very appealing. Mmm, I like passing restaurants :) (I do this by chance here and then).
Hey, today I really wasn't off topic :wink:. And I'm feeling great, as always!
Nice weekend, can't believe we have bright sun!!!