[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Starting over..... :-(

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:43 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Starting over..... :-(
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:21 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:56 pm 

Hi sweetie,

I just read your post and I just want to give u some encouragement.

I know exactly how u feel. I started out 195lbs and subconsciously I put on the weight to keep men away from me. I didn't want the attention (cuz it made my bf angry & we'd fight). I didn't even know how I got that fat but the mind will do what it has to to protect us. Rest assured that you are not alone. You have a friend here. Now if & when you are ready you can make this happen! If you want to start slow that's ok too! Check out the Intermittent Fasting thread.

That's what I'm doing now & its working. Maybe it can work for you too!

Cheer up!

Post subject: Just believe!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:11 pm 

Hi Snshine,
I read your post. I too had a complete hysterectomy. I was taking those awful hormone pills which made me retain water weight. You can do the MC, I did for 40 days. I kept reading all of the posts which gave me encouragement. Initially I was only going to do 10 days. I will be here to encouage you, I know that you can succeed.

Remember beauty comes from the inside.

Tracy

Post subject: You can do it!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:40 am 

Snshine,

It's so hard to love yourself when you don't even recognize who you are anymore. I have felt as you do and it is SO hard to start the journey toward health and well-being.

You are not alone here on these boards, whenever you decide it's the right time for you to take on the Cleanse, you have support here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:39 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:44 pm 

After I typed my message last night, I stayed in the sauna for almost an hour, then changed my hair color! :oops: I'm getting there - :-)

borndiva: Thank you for sharing the Intermittent Fasting - I tried it today:). Maybe I'll do this for 3 days and start the MC on Monday. You are great!

Tracy: When I had my complete hysterectomy, I stayed strong and accept the fact that I am not going to have children of my own. I think I wasn't able to express what's really happening inside me.. I am sad. People used to tell me I will be a very good mother since I'm very patient with kids and I love to teach young minds. I'm a Big Sister to 10 yr old twins and ofcourse I love them... I also want to lose weight for them. When we were first introduced, they were so happy and even said I looked like a model.... that was about 3 years ago....160 lbs, ago..... Now that I weigh 201 lbs... I feel like I let them down.... Thank you for your kind encouragement, Tracy. I'm going to try again, hopefully I'll succeed this time. Blessings to you!

biscuitblu: You are right.... thank you for your kind support ~ Cheers to you!

hangonsloopy: You touched my heart..... THANK YOU.

God bless you ALL!

Snshine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:18 pm 

Hey snshine (such a beautiful nick!), let the sun shine into your heart! The MC will make you strong enough to no longer listen to others' comments, you won't find them insulting anymore because you'll live with yourself and your body. Love your body! No matter what others say. Each step you make is only towards being better, healthier, leaner...happier!
Good luck hun&you have my support! :)

My MCs viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8618

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:59 am 

Jannadami - :-) I'm starting on Monday - I'll try my best to make it thru 10 days this time and I'll take it from there. I'm hoping for 40 days... we will see......

Thanks you for your support. I'll be reading all the posts so I can get more strength this coming Monday. :) Take care!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:33 am 

Hysterectomy -- That's a lady thing, don't really have a clue, but,

I had a heart attack at a young age and have been placed in a sedititary state which piled the pounds on me. I have to take water pills, the damn things don't work!!! (As a matter of fact I am going to stop taking them while on my cleanse)

Maybe a HA isn't as bad as hysterectomy but I will harass and give U some encouragement if U need it!!!

I understand how you feel, I want to lose 60lbs, and I am doing it for myself not anyone else.

I am in Day 3 (Flakes & Fat), will BE BACK, to see if U need a push!!!

Post subject: Re: Starting over..... :-(
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:43 am 

Wow.... It's been 3 years since I post this topic!

I ran 2 marathons (Dec. 2009, Nov. 2010) Then all of a sudden, I stopped.. No exercise, no nothing.. It's a long story..

Here I am ONCE AGAIN.. Back to 200 lbs... I am hoping to start my cleanse tomorrow, MARCH 19, 2012. I'll try it for 7 days... and if I'm still okay, I'll push to 12 days..

I need encouragement.. Please help me..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:33 am 

March 19, 2012
Monday
9:30 AM

FIRST DAY: I have been getting terrible insomnia lately. I slept @ 4 in the morning, on and off.. I will start my lemonade today, no matter what.. Hope to stay on it for 3 days.. We'll see, we'll see... Oh God, help me....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:00 pm 

Hey Shine, I'm on my 2nd day. Yesterday I did a water fast since I was traveling and didn't have the ingredients I needed. So here I am on day 2. I'm going for at least 21 days. And if I feel better I will push it longer. I was on vacation and ate out every single night I was there. So I needed to clean my body and here I am. I hope we can keep each other accountable and motivated during this time. Good luck to you. Hang in there! Remember, you WILL eat again! Keep yourself busy, and remember all the best things that this cleanse can do for you.. including looking extra fab!!

SW: Didn't weigh myself when I started
CW:Don't know yet
GW:155

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:30 pm 

Hi pretty!

Thank you for the encouragement. I hope to lose weight to gain my confidence back.. I'm aiming for 60 lbs.. It's embarrassing... but I need to be vulnerable for my complete healing..

I'm also pushing for 21 days - I'm so nervous right now :-( I'm just soooo afraid to fail..

I'll be watching your thread, it will give me the encouragement I need during the process..

Peace!

snshine

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wAr3k3S/]

[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:40 pm 

Don't be afraid. You have to want that 60lbs. off of you bad enough for you to stick to this. If not, then you might as well go back to your old ways and stay unhappy. We can do this. 21 days will breeze by so fast before you know it, you will be a very happy camper once again. So stop frowning. Put your big girl panties on and let's do this. We will help each other out. Hang tough. And always think of all the good things that will come out of this cleansing. Woo hoo!!!!

SW: Didn't weigh myself when I started
CW:Don't know yet
GW:155

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:18 pm 

Oh pretty, LOL - That made my day!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH :-) I needed that so bad..

Ok, tomorrow's another day.. Yes, we can do this! I CAN DO THIS!

snshine

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wAr3k3S/]