[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - My Candida Recovery Notebook

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:19 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:01 pm 

no cartman, there is not one fruit that will not feed yeast. however in stage two of the recovery diet, blueberries, stawberries and green apples are allowed. stage two is after six weeks on a sugar free and most everything you can think of free diet...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:39 pm 

Wow Shiva, that pretty much sucks...

- Every day of success is a result of an act of determination and belief

http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/vie ... highlight=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:42 am 

believe it or not cartman, it is the sugar diet that sucks. once you get off of it, you will not miss it. the first ten days are like heroin withdrawl, you get anxious, you have a melt down.... then you are over it, and you don't even think about the diet anymore. your only concern is for your health and you like feeling better. Once I had my first cheat after two months on the diet I ate one piece of pineapple and my mouth felt like it exploded. it was too much.

the green juice fast is not so hard as you think. you stay full on it and feel better each day so tremendously that it is actually the best thing I have ever done, or you will ever do for your self. It is immense.

Lately I have been traveling and struggling with my candida diet. have cheated and have regressed in my recovery as a result. i guess i am going to have to break down and get a real holistic doc to help me.

Shiva
could that just be listening to my own higher self? the dictates of my soul? is it time to face a new forty day fast? why have i fought it so this past year? it is like candida has a mind of its own. an entity trying to take me over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:04 pm 

Shiva, your doing it again.... putting ideas in my head.... My next cleanse is probably more than a year away, but when I do it I will do it right.... Was thinking about doing it with agrave, but will research the green juice cleanse.... Good luck on your 40 day cleanse....

- Every day of success is a result of an act of determination and belief

http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/vie ... highlight=

Post subject: Hi Shiva
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:49 am 

It's been awhile for me, today is Day one for me.

Guess I will have to start reading posts from back 2007/Sept, when I started my last cleanse. I should not have stayed away for so long from the boards, I did do a few short cleanses, like 3 days and 7.

Nothing compares to the 28 day one i did then.

I started a new journal here, "Chrissy's fresh May 07 MC Journey".

Hope to see ya around, your a real encouragement here. Just saw you have over 2000 posts now, wow :!: How often do you still cleanse? And diet, which do you follow to maintain?

Re: Candida, I used to have a bad case of it, lasted about 2 years. Nothing worked (not diet, or other probiotics, herbs.......etc.......)until i used a probiotic product from Global Health Trax called 3-Lac. They have a new one called 5-Lac now also. It worked within one week, like a miracle, all my symptoms were gone. No change in diet is necessary. Just follow the directions. I use it for maintainance once a year. www.globalhealthtrax.com (no spam intended, I do not sell or market the product). You can buy it directly from the company.

Chrissy (aka: Christine in 07')

Don't worry, be happy, dance alot!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsllpcN/

Last edited by coverley54 on Mon May 18, 2009 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:26 am 

Hi Shiva, best wishes with your healing process. I hope that you are getting your answers and results.

Blessings,
Crystal

Post subject: more about healing from candida which I still have....
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:02 pm 

These are just more notes for myself that I wanted to record here. (This post is from a guy named Gary I found on line)

As for cleansing products, I have had a lot of success using Dr Hulda Clark's products and methods. Her products can be found at drclarkstore.com, and her flushing techniques can be found at drhuldaclark.org . She is a german scientist and has done a lot of research into curing diseases and has written books on curing cancer. She also has a clinic in Mexico where she treats patients.

Colon and candida cleansing products are all similar in makeup, and contain many of the same herbs and root combinations. So to single out any one of them as being the "best" would be difficult. Dr Clark's liver cleanse is one that you can make yourself, and will be detailed at her website (drhuldaclark.org) It will help rid the liver of toxins and stones, and if done regularly will help the body to cleanse itself more efficiently. I have done this liver cleanse a few times, and it requires that you have at least 2 days free of any other commitments in order to do it. The reason for this is that you will be in the bathroom very frequently during this cleanse. Because of this it would be a good idea to drink plenty of purified water before and during this cleanse so that you do not become dehydrated.

Addressing candida needs to be a step by step process. By that I mean that first you need to figure out how the problem got started in the first place, and if you are still doing it..stop! Then, what are you doing to feed the candida problem. Candida can get started as early as in the womb, if the mother of an unborn child has candida overgrowth, the baby can be born with candida in it's system. In today's world, candida is so common its almost impossible to think that there is anyone who doesn't have it to some degree or another. So how does it get started ?

Antibiotics, steroids, birth control pills, alcohol consumption, stress, and eating chemical laden foods are the most common ways candida gets started. All of these things kill off our "friendly bacteria" in our gut, also called "Flora", which allows yeast cells already present in the intestines, to grow out of control. I like to use the example of a large parking lot. Think of bacteria in the gut (Flora) as cars parked in each space of a parking lot. As long as the lot is full, there is not a problem. But lets say a tornado blows through the lot (i.e. antibiotics, alcohol, etc.) and removes a large number of these cars from the lot. That opens up spaces for Yeast cells to move in and take over the space. Once there, they begin to grow each time you eat or drink something with sugar or carbs.

Eventually, these yeast cells evolve into candida cells, then spread throughout the body. They feed on sugar and secrete waste products in the form of toxins, some of them 'neuro-toxins', meaning that they affect nerve cells. When the body gets overrun by candida, the toxins they create begin to infiltrate the entire body, and eventually cause chronic health problems to begin. And eventually diseases.

So now that we know how it gets started, how can we stop it ? The first thing is to stop feeding it. A diet high in carbs and sweets are what feeds candida. Candida can actually make you have cravings for sweets. It is almost intelligent in the way it can make us crave what it needs to survive. Once you stop feeding it, you will need to begin taking anti-yeast/candida products, and there are many to choose from. A couple of natural candida fighters are Garlic and an herb called Pau d'arco. There are also a number of Candida fighting products already prepared in combination form at health food stores. A diet high in garlicky foods will help, but it could be rather offensive to those around you. So look for some odor-free garlic supplements at the health food store. Also, if you are lucky enough to know a doctor who will write you a prescription for an antifungal drug, such as Nystatin, Diflucan, or Lamisil, it would help a LOT . But if you take these drugs it is important to remember that the liver will be synthisizing all these drugs as well the waste products from the dying candida cells, so it is VERY important to do the liver flush BEFORE starting the anti-Candida program.

With candida, once you start killing them off you will experience what is called the "Herxheimer Effect", or "die-off reaction". This simply means that the toxins from the dying candida cells will be released into your system and may cause a number of symptoms, including headaches, nausea, dizziness, lethargy, fatigue, cold or flu symptoms, and a few others. But just be prepared in case this happens. It should only last a few days. Again, drinking a lot of purified water will help to lessen the severity of these symptoms and will help to flush the toxins out more efficiently. Also taking at least 1000mg of Vitamin C per day will help the body with these toxins.

So once you begin killing the candida, or in effect, opening the parking spaces back up again, it is important to fill the spaces with bacteria so that the candida can't move back in. To do this you need to supplement with "Probiotics", which is the opposite of antibiotics, in that it replaces bacteria instead of killing it. Probiotics come in many brand names, and contain varying amounts of assorted bacteria. The brands with the most forms of bacteria, or what is called a "broad spectrum" of bacteria, are the best. There are 3 brands that I have used and contain a good number of different bacteria, and those are Flora Source, Primal Defense, and Pro-biotic Advantage. Primal Defense can be found at health food stores, but the other 2 brands I have only seen online. Pro-biotic Advantage is available at drwilliams.com, and Flora Source can be found at nextag.com/flora-souce, but if you do a Google look-up you may be able to find some better prices.

Something else that will help fight candida is exercise. Candida is what is called an "anaerobe", which means that it exists in an environment free of oxygen. Therefore it is very sensitive to oxygen rich environments. So if you exercise, the natural process of the body warming up, the dilation of the blood vessels to all parts of the body, and the oxygenated blood reaching into all parts of the body, will help to reach candida that is embedded deep in the tissues and help to kill these candida cells. Another way to achieve this is to sit in a "Far-Infrared Sauna" for at least 30 minutes a day. Far-Infrared rays are what naturally comes from the sun but they do not burn, and can penetrate at least 2 or 3 inches beneath the skin to warm up the body and increase blood flow. Also, perspiration (sweating) helps rid the body of toxins, so not only will this help with candida, it will help overall detoxing as well. If you dont have access to a Far-Infrared Sauna, then exercising and sweating any way possible is a good way for total body detoxing and killing off candida. These saunas are available for purchase for use in the home. I bought one a couple of years ago for about $1700, but I realize this isn't affordable for everyone. They can be found a lot cheaper than this, and I highly recommend them for detoxing. They can have tremendous health benefits. If you search Google for Far Infrared Saunas you will find a lot of them at varying prices. If you do decide to get one, I recommend getting one that has controls in the inside as well as outside, for better convenience. Mine only has the controls on the outside. They are also available with stereo systems built-in, or some will come with speakers already mounted in the ceiling for you to add your own stereo.

I hope I have given you some things to think about, and that you find this information helpful. If you have any more questions or comments please feel free to write back in a followup question. I would like to know how you're progressing, so if you would like to send me some updates on how you're doing my email address is grrr036@aol.com

Take care, and good luck.
Gary

Post subject: Parasite Cleanse to be done while on Master Cleanser
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:06 pm 

Dr. Clark's Herbal Parasite Cleanse
[As in "The Cure for all Diseases", 1995 edition]

What you need:

Black Walnut Hull Tincture Extra Strength

Wormwood capsules (200-300mg of wormwood per capsule)

Cloves capsules (500mg per capsule)

Arginine (500mg per capsule)

Ornithine (500mg per capsule)

1.) Black Walnut Hull Tincture

Take the recommended amount in 1/2 cup of water. Sip it on an empty stomach such as before a meal. Sip it, don't gulp it. Add sweetening and flavoring to help it go down if you have a hard time swallowing it, or you may stir it into fruit sauce. Get it down within 15 minutes.

The maximum dose kills any remaining stages throughout the body, including the bowel contents, a location unreachable by a smaller dose or by electric current. The alcohol in the tincture can make you slightly woozy for several minutes. Simply stay seated until you are comfortable again. You may put the tincture in lukewarm water to help evaporate some of the alcohol, but do not use hot water because that may damage the parasiticide power. Then take niacinamide 500mg to counteract the toxicity of the alcohol. You could also feel a slight nausea for a few minutes. Walk in the fresh air or simply rest until it passes.

For a year: Take 2 tsp. Black Walnut Hull Tincture Extra Strength every week or until your illness is but a hazy memory. This is to kill any parasite stages you pick up from your family, friends, or pets.

Family members and friends should take 2 tsp. every other week to avoid reinfecting you. They may be harboring a few parasite stages in their intestinal tract without having symptoms. But when these stages are transmitted to someone who has had cancer, they immediately seek out the unhealed organ to continue multiplying.

You may be wondering why you should wait for five days before taking the large dose. It is for your convenience only. You may have a sensitive stomach or be worried about toxicity or side effects. By the sixth day you will have convinced yourself there is no toxicity or side effect.
Going faster. In fact, if you are convinced after the first drop of the restorative powers of the tincture, take the large dose on the very first day.
Going slower. On the other hand, if you cringe at the thought of taking an herb or you are anxious about its safety, continue the drops, increasing at your own pace, until you are ready to brave the decisive large dose.

2.) Wormwood capsules

Take according to the handy chart. You take the capsules all in a single dose (you may take a few at a time until they are all gone). You take 7 capsules once a week forever, as it states in the Maintenance Parasite Program. Try not to get interrupted before the 6thday, so you know the adult intestinal flukes are dead. After this, you may proceed more slowly if you wish. Many persons with sensitive stomachs prefer to stay longer on each dose instead of increasing according to this schedule. You may choose the pace after the 6th day.

Pregnant or breastfeeding women and infants should not take wormwood. For more information about wormwood toxicity go here.

3.) Cloves

Grocery store ground cloves do not work! They have lost their parasiticide power a long time ago. Take according to handy chart.

4.) Ornithine

Start by taking ornithine, 2 at bedtime on the first night you get it. Take 4 ornithines the second night. Take 6 ornithines at bedtime on the third night. After this take 4 or 6 ornithines at bedtime every night until you are sleeping soundly. Then go off ornithine and see whether your sleep is as good without it. It is not habit forming.

5.) Arginine

Taking ornithine at bedtime may give you so much energy the next day that you don't need to take arginine in the morning. But if going off caffeine (recommended) has you dragging yourself through the morning, take one arginine upon rising and another before lunch and supper. It can make you a bit irritable. Cut back if this happens.

There is no interference with any medication and arginine and ornithine. There is no need to stop any treatment that a clinical doctor or alternative therapist has started you on, provided it is solvent free.

Post subject: Good luck, shivabliss!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:18 pm 

Not sure if this is similar. But I was getting yeast infections every three months. I think it was caused by the damage done to my intestines over the years from taking Ibuprofen . I had severe cramps and would take handfulls of ipuprofin. Overtime this fried my intestines.

Women go to the doctor more then men, but women are the ones who have all the stomach issues. I think that we are seeing all these intestinal issues in women because we take all those pills.

I started taking calcium/magnesium suppliments to help with muscle recovery after long bicycle rides and found that it prevented menstral cramps. I now take calcium/magnesium in place of ibuprofin for anything inflamitory or any achy pains.

Later I discovered taking acidolfolis tablets and pro-biotics. This put back the flora in my intestines and the yeat infections when away. The cheap stuff works fine, thank you. I use Trader Joe's which is about $6 for 100 tablets. Take this as needed, not as a daily suppliment.

Good luck, dear.

Post subject: Candida blues
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:24 am 

I actually believe I got candida so badly from fasting on the lemonade so often and for so long, along with the daily SWF. It totally destroyed my natural flora in my intestinal track. Then when the cleanses would end, the candida would give me sugar cravings like crazy so I would eat ice cream and things that fed the imbalance... and low and behold... I have a major problem on my hands. My candida combined with the horrible parasite infection that I got from eating sushi, has nearly killed me this past year. I swear. Feel like I am dying here. Never really had a medical problem in my life, and I just can't seem to recover my good health. I must say that the biggest problem I have is ME. I have not been vigilant about staying on the diet. One gets depressed and falls off the regime, and only makes things much worse. I finally have gotten back on the good foot lately and am going through a knarley detox. Doctors are mostly of no use. I finally found one through a friend who dates one, who gave me a powerful antigungal and I have been on it and it is working. But this only works if you do the diet as well. Diet is key. My candida is not vaginal at all. It is in my intestines, and in my sinus, lungs, eyes, ears, and even my breast glands. The underlying condition of my problem which must be treated is Disbosis... friendly bacteria imbalance and this can not be treated with cheap probiotics. Probiotics must be enteric coated or they will never reach the intestinal track. Stomach acid kills the friendly bacteria in the stomach. So I take PRIMAL DEFENSE. If you are doing lots of Master Cleanses, please beware... don't yo yo. After the fast stay off sugar for months and eat tons of GOOD probiotics. Don't wait until you get so sick, like I have to realize that you are really in quite a pickle.

This week my detox was so strong, that my first day on the anti fungal and the good diet... I had a soft sand of yeast crystals pour out of my pores all over my chest and stomach. Out of belly button it was like sandy peanut buttery goo... next day I felt like someone was poking me with needles all over. I was in bed 3 days straight, freezing cold and could not move. Now I feel like I have the flu. This is what is called a healing crisis. Candida is dying off. Big big sigh..... Master Cleanser can not be done if you have this problem. Your only fast can be on green juice and it can't be done long term. Body must be treated wtih extreme balance in mind. Diet being key.

Love,
A very sick Shiva
But I AM getting better. I claim my health. I own my recovery. I WILL get well.

Post subject: MMS and Candida Recovery
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:03 pm 

I finally broke down and hired a naturapathic doctor to live with me for 3 days, and I have wonderful news to report on what he taught me and how much better I am doing.

1. No wheatgrass for people with candida. It is full of sugar. This is why I was not getting better on my green juice fasts when I did my cleanses, because I was drinking wheatgrass everyday. Funny, the Candida books say you can have it. They are full of mis information! I now only use wheatgrass as a poultice and boy does it work. You can see it pull toxins out of the skin like crazy!!

2. MMS Please google it. It is Miracle Mineral Solution, it is only $20.00 for the kit. One bottle is the MMS and the other is Citric Acid and water. This is totally killing the candida in my body. I am so much better after a week of being on it, that I had to post the results!! I want to fast again for a week on green juice with no wheatgrass just the veggies of cabbage, cucumber, celery and zuchinni. There is no sugar in this at all.

If any one out there has candida, take it from me a long time sufferer of this culprit, MMS will kick it's butt. I am very hopeful in having a complete recovery in the next few months. I am now up to 10 drops a day. Last week I had diareah from it for a couple of days straight, but now it seems to have stopped.

3. Dr. Hulda Clark store... google it!! Order her parasite cleanse kit. Oh my gosh... I highly recommend doing ONLY her parasite cleanse while doing your master cleanse. Other parasite cleanses, like Paragone, DO NOT WORK. You have to get her products or buy her book and learn to make them yourself. They have to be super strength and the Green Walnut Hull tincture must be GREEN not Black like the ones at the store. She is the only source I have found for the green tincture needed to kill all parasites. On day 3 I saw worms coming out in my stool. Dead little flat tape worms. 90 percent of all people in the world pick up parasites of one kind or another. When you fast it is a great time to also parasite cleanse! Taking fresh ground cloves is the only thing that keeps the cycle from perpetuating! The doctors gave me drugs that only killed the adults, but the eggs kept hatching. But no more. I am finally going to be parasite free thanks to the teachings of Dr. Hulda Clark. Please listen people. I also thought I could never have fish tape worms, but I was a sushi lover (no more) and I have been battling getting rid of them for over a year now, because I did not take the clove powder. You can't buy it at the store. The potency is wrong and it has to be fresh. You can buy the cloves and grind them yourself but you should google her parasite cleanse and read up on the details before you begin, or better yet... go out and buy her book.

Post subject: Ended up in The ER
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:38 pm 

Post subject: Re: My Candida Recovery Notebook
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:05 am 

Updates?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7