[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - My Candida Recovery Notebook

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:05 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:46 pm 

Shiva here just checkin in to say, that I ended the green juice fast several days ago. I only made it about five days and already my wieght is right back at 130 where it has been consistently for many many months now. I really want to be down another ten pounds but my body is stubborn. I am just focusing on getting well and learning to live on the candida diet now. I feel I am better educated to the nature of my problem, that being one of rebuilding intestinal balance. I know I need enzymes, etc.

The doctor today wants me to go get B12 tested at the lab. I think because of all the WG that I definitely am not anemic, but maybe I am from all the nose blowing for 4 months? I don't know. I also must get a stool sample. I think I will get one again in 3 months to make sure all is clear. I may repeat treatment in 3 weeks to make sure all the things are gone for sure. It is sometimes needed in bad infestations, which I feel I have. I am also going to take another fasting attempt once all these medicatons are done, and go for a ten day program if I can do it, and do a liver cleanse at the end, because after all these drugs in my body, I know my poor liver needs a flush. The one with the olive oil and the grapefruit juice is the one I think I should do.

This whole process has certainly taught me that I need to deworm myself each time i FAST. I will always do this with the herbs Hilda Clarke talks about. clove, wormwood, and black walnut. the 3 trees.

Shiva Bliss

I am starting to feel some wierd side effects from the meds today. eye twitch, funny burning in blood vein in head... itching inside intestines... I guess it is working. I am also going to take the Co Q10 mentioned in the article I posted. 3000 milligrams but not for awhile yet. Going to do this cycle of meds first, and then wait a few days.... then the Q10.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:10 pm 

I am so thrilled to report that today is the first day in a long time that there has been no itching inside the intestines near my belly button. I am so relieved about this. you can't imagine what it feels like to know that you have the problem i have had and you just have to wait for the medicene. The meds give my kidneys a little ache. All the way from left kidney down left leg there is a spasm. My body has been through so much. But I am finally getting to the root of it now. My nose is still running and has the ammonia smell. I so want this to be over... to wake up and not have a runny nose. It has been since Christmas... This is April...

Shiva

OK... on a happier note. I am grateful I swam in a gorgeous ocean today and am making new friends in my new home on Maui. All is well in my world.

Post subject: Your PH Balance
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:17 pm 

Post subject: Apple Cider Vinegar will help my PH and kill candida
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:24 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:04 pm 

Yay!!! Wishing the very best of regained health for your pooch.

DON't FOrGET TO SAY THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY POST!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:40 am 

Thanks Kelvin, I am getting better, but today I feel like absolute doo doo. The meds from the worm problem are making me feel awful! I slept 12 hours last night, and feel I need to go back to bed. My face is swollen and puffy and I will be so glad for this evening when it is my last tablet of the Vermox. Yikes. I am going to do a 3 day fast starting tomorrow to clear out the Vermox from my body. Last night I had a pounding headache from it. Atleast the tapeworms have dissolved. Now I must focus on regaining balance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:01 pm 

You are doing a great job :wink: You inspire me :D I hope you feel better soon :!: :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:47 pm 

Thank you Ariel,
I just love all you guys. You inspire me too. I got myself out and took a friends dogs to waterfalls and the beach and feel much better from sitting under the falls. I am having my first glass of unfiltered apple cider vinegar. I took a shot of it and watered it down and am hoping that it does all that I have read about in the post I put up about it. My candida has come back a bit after finishing all that dyflucan. Candida diet says to eat yogurt everyday. Then it says eat no sugar. Well.... there is no such as yogurt with no sugar. The least amount I have seen on any product is seven grams of sugar in yogurt made out of goat milk. So I ate it. Daily. And candida ate it too I guess... cause it's creeping back up, so I am hoping the vinegar will kick it's butt. Vinegar isn't a glass of wine, but it is the closest thing I am going to get to have for quite sometime! lol!!

Tomorrow I am going to fast again for a few days because the last fast I did, I did not make it to even ten days... it was more like six days. There is so much going on with me, that I need to eat and get balanced. But I got a part in a movie again, and I am flying back to LA to shoot in a couple of weeks and I am going to be filmed in a swimsuit, of all things!! So..... I want my weight down to atleast 125, which will happen if I fast for a few days before the shoot for sure. I am about 129 right now.

Love and light to all........

Shiva Bliss

Post subject: HOPING oil of oregano will cure my runny nose
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:47 pm 

It has been suggested to me to take Oil of Oregano, by several people I have met lately that have heard about my candida problem. I saw it on the list of things to combat candida, and am now seriously considering going out and getting a bottle of it tomorrow and taking it daily for a few weeks. It is an amazing healing oil

Oil of Oregano Benefits - Minerals and vitamins

Oil of Oregano is rich in minerals including potassium, iron, calcium, zinc, and magnesium, copper, boron and maganese to name a few. Oregano also contains Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Niacin.

Oil of Oregano Benefits: Anti-pathenogenic

Next time you feel a sore throat or flu-like symptoms coming on, you might like to try using Oil of Oregano to help your body’s natural defenses.

There are a number of different phenols in Oregano Oil; carvarcol being the most potent. Carvarcol is antiviral, antifungal (as in Candida Albicans yeast), antibacterial and antiparasitic. It has been demonstrated to kill not only Candida Albicans yeasts, but also Aspergillus Mold, Staphylococcus (think food poisoning), E. Coli, and Giardia, among other pathenogic organisms.

Another phenol in Oil of Oregano is called thymol, which is an immune booster as well, in proper dosages. We mentioned it before, but let's repeat it here: High levels of thymol can be toxic, which is why it's especially important to purchase your oil from a reputable producer, and make sure it's made from Origanum vulgare only.

Oil of Oregano Benefits: Antioxidant Power

Both of these compounds (carvarcol and thymol) act as free radical scavengers, also known as antioxidants,
in the body. They actually attract and neutralize free radicals in the body.

Free radicals are the result of weakened molecular bonds in the body and are highly unstable. The increase in the formation of free radicals can be attributed to age, environmental toxins found in air and water pollution, cigarette smoke, toxic chemical cleaners and pesticides.

A free radical scavenger is defined as “the cascade of chemical reactions that occurs when a free radical reacts with another molecule in order to gain an electron. The molecule that loses an electron to the free radical then becomes a free radical, repeating the process until the energy of the free radical is spent, or the reaction is stopped by an antioxidant.” (source: www.worldheath.net)

Oil of Oregano Benefits – Topical Treatment for Fungal Infections of Skin or Nails

Oil of Oregano is one of the best topical treatments for fungal infections of the skin and nails. Mix 5 – 10 drops with one teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil or virgin coconut oil to apply to fungal skin infections, or use it straight on toenails and fingernails. You can also apply it in full strength to warts. Remember to dilute it with olive oil or coconut oil before applying it to sensitive areas of your skin. Don’t apply it in full strength to your genital areas, it will feel like its burning. I’m not kidding when I say this stuff is strong.

Oil of Oregano Benefits – Topical Treatment for Oral Hygiene & Oral Infections

You can safely apply Oregano Oil in full strength to your teeth and gums where there is infection present. This is great for canker sores or inflamed gums.

It also kills the bacteria that cause plaque, so you might like to try adding a drop to your toothpaste before brushing your teeth.

Oil of Oregano Benefits – Decongestant and Anti-Allergy

Oregano Oil contains natural antihistamines and decongestants. I have tried this for myself and it works. I am prone to spring pollen allergies and late summer hay fever allergies. I have taken 5 or 6 drops of Oregano Oil diluted with olive oil in a small shot glass of water, followed by another glass of water and the relief is noticeable. Less sneezing, less congestion, less itchy eyes and nose.

Oil of Oregano Benefits – Anti-inflammatory, Pain Reliever

Taken internally, as well as applied topically, diluted Oregano Oil will be of great relief to people suffering from arthritis, joint pain, and tendonitis. When your joints or tendons are inflamed, diluted Oregano Oil applied topically can penetrate deeply beneath the skin’s surface to help reduce swelling and pain. Taken internally it acts as a powerful pain reliever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:20 pm 

If you think you have candida, you need to be on a good anti fungal... plus all the other natural remedies for support like the ACV and the Oregano oil.

The simplest anti fungal is Caprillic ACID. I went through an entire bottle and it did nothing to stop my candida. I also used Nystatin, which did help a lot more, but still no cure... even Dyflucan who saved my butt... is not a cure... it is just the beginning. A fast will not cure candida, it will just thwart it for awhile. Candida is slowly rooted out of the body by following definite rules over a years time.

Rules I have learned.
No Coffee.
NO alcohol
No fried foods
No dairy products
no wheat at all
No sugar of any kind
No lunchmeat or hotdogs or sausages
Nothing with a sauce on it
No fruit of any kind... hate that one alot but oh well hate candida more
No bread... except EZiekiel bread the flat one with no wheat or yeast

I basically have brought my diet to a grinding halt. I am getting use to eating way less than I use to. Have no choice. I have learned that if I start eating a whole thing of rice crackers that it will feed the candida. If a carb is approved on the diet, it is only ok in extreme moderation. A two tablespoon serving of brown rice is all that is allowed in a meal. That is it. Eating more is asking for candida to mulitply away in my body. All I can eat with no worries is vegetables and soups I make myself. Soups in restaraunts have sugar in them. Or who knows what they put in it. Tomatoe paste is a big no no on candida diet. I can't have chili or pasta sauces. I can have one pasta noodle that is made out of brown rice. But I can only have a half a cup of it. What I am learning is, is to not get upset about feeling deprived, but to rather get excited and joyful on what I can have and make it fun, and an adventure. There are many things one can have. But don't trust half the books you see written on it. They tell you all kinds of bull shit. I don't think the person who writes them have ever had candida, so they give you things they have heard.... which are wrong. Don't worry as you stay on the candida diet... your body will tell you right away if you ate the wrong thing. For me it is easy, because my nose starts running. Thats how I learned not eat banana's or any fruits, or to eat Chili, or alot of things. Food combining is extremely important on healing from fungus, because fungus grows in peutrifaction. When things are not properly food combined they rot in your intestines and the fungus loves the rot. Even bean soup ferments in your intestines and cannot be eaten on the diet.

I am becoming a vegetarian after the tapeworm incident. Now flesh foods just gross me out. Anything like meat or fish that carry those worms, are out in my book. I went on a date the other day and he said lets go get fresh fish from this famous fish place here in town. It was if he said lets go eat worms. Never again. I always knew I should be a vegetarian. never thought I would become one this way.... but I have been traumatised from this. I just am not ready to face a fish again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:37 am 

My nose is still running. It is driving me insaine. I got the oil of oregano yesterday. Boy it is really potent. I hope it helps. I have been drinking the apple cider vinegar and maybe this is why my nose is running. It is killing the yeast and the die off is coming out my nose. I know I need to do a long term fast to eradicate the runny nose problem, but havn't been able to fast past a week in ages. Or I should say havn't been willing to... I know I can... i get started and then I get distracted. I am going to try and get through just one day today. I am going to begin with some wheatgrass this morning and then make a batch of lemonade with stevia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:21 am 

Hi ShivaBliss Its been way too long>>>>>> :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: HELP!!!!!! Its been day 9 and I slipped up and ate a scoop of
peanut butter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:57 am 

Hi Grandiva,
So now what is happening? Are you ravenous? Wanting to eat more, or are you done? Eating peanut butter slowed down your detox on day nine, but all is not lost. Simpy come back to the path. Are you willing?

Shiva

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:10 pm 

Hey Shiva,

Its been tooooo long... How have you been? Its amazing to know that your active on the forum. I plan to read through this post since I am starting another cleanse and am scared of getting candida. It was really annoying last time :evil:

You know you have to check in and make sure I get through the cleanse, right :)

- Every day of success is a result of an act of determination and belief

http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/vie ... highlight=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:29 pm 

Shiva thats ts funny you use the word RAVENOUS,because that was exactly how I felt anytime I put anyting in my mouth while on the master cleanse. My mistake was that I thought that I could have a taste or a bite of something(like a piece of candy) and that would be the begining opf trouble. Once your digestive tract starts to wake up alll hell brakes out :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next