[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - My Candida Recovery Notebook

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:08 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: My Candida Recovery Notebook
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:54 am 

Day One

Stats: 130 pounds
5'5" tall
50 years old
female on Maui

Condition: Suffering from Candida Alibicans. Currently on medication causing intense healing crisis symtoms. Running nose, blurry vision, dry nose and ear linings, intense itching inside the intestinal track, extremely tired all the time and feeling of being disoriented. Sometimes dizzy.

Fast Protocol:
Continue with medication until finished. Only one more week of Dyflucan. Then I am done with it.

Fasting on GREEN JUICE:
made of: cumcumber, celery, cabbage and zucchini with ginger root and garlic sometimes or jalapeno's, sweet larger yellow and orange ones...

Pau D Arco anti fungal tea
Bentonite
Psylium fiber from Smooth MOVE
WHEATGRASS TRAYS, home grown and ready to be drank and implanted, 6 to 8 ounces a day I will drink and six a day for the implants, which are 2 implants at 3 ounces each.
Also going to be getting OZONE colonics this week.
Estimated time of fast> not sure... going for ten days at this point.

So far it is day one and I have awoken with a foggy head, blurry vision, stuffed up nose that runs constantly with candida die off. The die off mimics the candida, and it seems like I still have the fungal infection in my nose, but I do not, I have the toxic dead bodies of the dead candida in my nose, which is just as bad for my body. This is why I am fasting today to help alleviate the toxic overload from the die off out of my system. I know that Dyflucan is killing it, because it really stamps it out cold, I have been drinking over a gallon and a half of water everyday since I have been on it, and it's been ten days now. I only have four more to go and then I will be on the fast without these medications and just doing the cleanse.

Shiva Bliss

Last edited by shivabliss on Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:42 pm 

Hola Shiva

haha we are starting at exactly the same time! having my last glasses of wine, then going to get my tea ;-)
Wow that candida does not leave you alone!
Wow you're in Hawaii now. So nice!! I envy you, you have the sun all year round!
Interesting, I see you area dding the bentonite to your cleanse. Hmm do you know if there is a protocol for the bentonite, do you have to take a laxative right after the bentonite?

Well hope your first days go by quickly, I can't wait until I am over the first days too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:12 am 

"female on Maui " -- SHOW OFF ! -- :D

I am in Pennsylvania (USA), in the cold with arthitis of the joints. :(

Anyway, I have seen alot of replies around the forum from U, so I am positive that this cleanse will be as successful as your others.

However, a little KEEP IT UP, doesn't hurt. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:01 am 

Day One STILL.....

Yesterday was a false start. I got up in the morning with the intention of fasting, and then found all this food in my kitchen which I ended up eating all day long. So today is Day ONE!! NO excuses today. I like starting my fasts on Sunday anyway.

Last night I laid in bed with so much pain in my body from the die off of the candida that I just found myself moaning out loud for a few hours until I finally fell asleep around 8PM completely exhausted. My legs were aching, much like how they ache when you have been on the fast for several days and all the toxins cause flu like symptoms.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Green juice fast Day 2
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:30 am 

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:04 pm 

My body has severe aches and pains especially in my legs. I hate the Dyflucan and want to stop taking it, I only have one more day and it's over! I have been having lots of wheatgrass today and it has given me great energy. I have accomplished so much with my new home today. I live in such a beautiful place in the world. Truly I am blessed.

Todays green jug had more garlic added and more zucchini. It tastes great cold. It is mellow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:19 pm 

Day 3

I hit the local Hawaiian Farmers Market today and got lots of fresh produce here directly fromt the growers. I even got a 3 foot long root of Burdock, right from the ground, fresh. They have huge zuchinni's and giant other squash that I have never seen before. I got lots of fresh cabbages and even some diakon roots. I know these things will help flush out my liver from all this mess. I still have intense candida die off symptoms that mimic the disease. It seems like I still have sinusitis because I am blowing my nose all day long. But the infestation is dead, it's just the die off that I am blowing out. The cure makes it seems like you are getting worse, but then you get better. I know this fast is making the get better, part, come faster.

Today I drank a huge cup of wheatgrass that I strained and put in a martini crystal glass, so I could feel like it was special. I am about to lay down and go to a wheatgrass implant now. Oh boy!!

Just wanted to share that I was playing fetch with a dog and a stick in the ocean yesterday. The dog must have swallowed alot of salt water, because an hour later we were walking in the park, and she had the largest purge of ocean water come out of her! I was so relieved it did not happen in my car. I had to laugh. I never gave a dog a swf before! She must have needed it. LOL!!!!!

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Notes for myself that I found on some web site
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:31 pm 

Post subject: Great New Green Juice recipe
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:10 pm 

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Green Juice Recipe for HEALING RESULTS
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:33 pm 

Shiva's Phenomenal Green Juice Recipe makes a Quart and a half of juice.

Two heads of cabbage

Cut 4 inches of Burdock Root and juice raw along with...

Fresh local Squash, the biggest most vibrant you can find.

Daikon Root full of anti oxidants and nutrients and lovely healing properties. Taste is not bitter in the juice, but sweet and balmy. I use one whole 8 inch tube.

Zucchini about 2 or 3 medium size ones... dark green and firm

Celery one entire bunch leaves and all... make sure to wash well.

always add a couple two or three of these peppers, they are sweet when juiced... with a tinge of the spice and heat. I love the orange and yellow ones too!

Ginger root you wash and put about 3 or 4 inches into the juicer

Cucumber is also great to have in this recipe Use two large ones.

This makes an entire days worth of juice and is totally amazing inside the body.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:14 am 

Day 4
Yesterday I finally started drinking an afternoon shot of wheatgrass and was surprised how much more energy I had last night as compared to the days before. My body really needs the afternoon feeding while on this fast for sure. I am up finishing my left over bottle of green juice from last nights yummy juice session. I am so in love with this juice. I can't get over how sweet it tastes. I think the secret to green juice is the squash. It's like vegetable milk. All of it is just divine, and I am going to keep trying different things as I go shopping at the local farmers market. This is finally going to be my official forty day fast with the green juice. I have been trying to do this for months now.

Wheatgrass always kills my appetite.

Post subject: Agave Nectar
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:00 am 

Hi Shiva,

You have to read the following article regarding agave nectar and see if you still feel the same about it? After reading the article and then reading the comment at the bottom from the representative from Mudhava, I am more confused than ever as to who is telling the truth? Please read for youself then comment if you could.

http://rawchefdan.typepad.com/rawchefda ... fraud.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:58 am 

Hi Vincent,
Yes, I still believe that Agave from the organic, raw, source... that you find on www.volcanicnectar.com, is a great sweetner to use while on MC. I use STEVIA, because I am on no sugar at all diet now. I like to make my lemonade drinks during the day with Smooth Move's Fiber Therapy and Health Force Nutritionals' Drawing Formula. I make them with lemon or lime and stevia. If Agave concerns you, just stick with the Maple syrup. I find Agave to be a wonderful alternative. Madhava does not sell the grade you want to drink in the lemonade. It needs to be dark amber and raw. The right Agave looks just like the maple syrup.

Day Five,
I was really disappointed to find out that the candida die off feeds the candida. They live on the waste of their own dead bodies. This is why I still am draining out of my nose everyday still. But not nearly to the degree it was. Every since I started drinking the Burdock Root and Daikon with the green juice, my nose has cleared up considerably. It is expensive green juice fasting as opposed to the cost of Master Cleanser, but your health has no price. I am determined to stay on this fast until all detox symtoms have completely cleared and I intuitively know that it is time for me to move on to the next stage.

I am drinking smooth move tea during the day and at night before I go to bed because my body is so constipated fromt he candida die off process. Soon I will go and get my first Ozone colonic. That should be a blast! no pun intended!

Shiva

Post subject: MOre notes on my candida care
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:30 pm 

Treatment for Chronic Candidiasis is very involved. If you've ever baked bread, you have an idea of how yeast grows. You start with warm water, add sugar or honey, and then the yeast. The yeast quickly bubbles and multiplies. The same reaction happens in the human body. The body is a moist, warm environment. Given the right opportunities and food source, the yeast will grow. A three-pronged approach is required to eliminate excess yeast.

You need an antifungal to kill the yeast, as I am on like Dyflucan.
You need to take away the food supply for the yeast. This I have been learning by alot of trial and error. Lots of people say you can eat different things, like vinegar, yogurt, bananas. All these things cause the yeast to grow in my body. hands down. big problem. I need to
crowd them out in the gut by adding concentrated doses of probiotics (beneficial bacteria).
Antifungals
Antifungals include garlic, caprylic acid, biotin, goldenseal, oregano oil, tea tree oil, grapefruit seed extract or prescription nystatin, clotrimazole, miconazole and diflucan.

Diet
An effective diet not only eliminates sugar and honey, but all foods that break down to simple sugars like juice, dried fruit, refined carbohydrates and high glycemic foods like bread, pasta, potato, carrots, and beets. For sensitive individuals, all carbohydrates should be restricted. This means limiting even whole fruits and whole grains to not more than one or two servings per day. Dairy is also restricted although some health practitioners allow plain yogurt to provide beneficial bacteria (the live active cultures in yogurt).

Additionally, all fermented foods, yeast and mold containing foods, and aged foods are restricted as these can stimulate the yeast growth. These include alcohol, vinegar and all foods that contain vinegar like mustard, salad dressings and mayonnaise; yeast-containing foods like leavened bread; mold-containing foods like peanuts and corn; mushrooms, (which are fungus) and aged foods like cheeses.>/font>

What can you eat? Plenty of vegetables, proteins from meats, poultry, fish, lower glycemic legumes like lentils, chic peas, tofu, (some practitioners don't allow tofu, but I do), and very small amounts of whole grains, nuts, seeds and oils.

This diet is restrictive, but it can be very effective. After two weeks on the program, you may start to feel worse. This is actually very encouraging as it indicates that yeast are dying and are releasing their toxins. Drinking a lot of water and taking additional fiber will help you excrete these toxins. It's important to stay with the diet until major symptoms are resolved. The second phase of the diet may involve rotating some foods that previously caused sensitivities back into your diet.

Probiotics
The treatment with probiotics is usually 1 teaspoon or two capsules of
Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacteria three times per day.

It's important to follow all three approaches (without "cheating") and to give it some time, at least one month. In addition, it is helpful to ensure that you're getting enough fiber in your diet or supplementally to help excrete excess yeast and their toxins.>/font>

< Obviously, this protocol is involved. It is recommended that the person who is suffering from Candidiasis know as much as possible about the situation and face it in a very focused way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:10 pm 

Shiva just checkin in to say, that I feel absolutely incredible today. Yeah!! This is the first time that I have felt like I wasn't sick in months. I have been on green juice nearly a week now and I have tons of energy. I feel very alert and awake, my nose has stopped running today finally. I actually bounced out of bed this morning the way we used to do when we were kids all excited about the day and up and running!! The candida was so out of control in my body. It really had me scared there for a minute and all my friends too. Everyone was so worried about me. When I started the Dyflucan a few weeks ago, it was in my eyes, my jawbone and sinus bones. Just a hair away from attacking the lining of my brain. I was scared. Very very worried. But I guess this is what it took for me to wake up and start realizing that I have an imbalance and I need to treat it with respect and get it under control. My tongue is still very coated. Yellowish brown goo.... from what I have read this means I do not have enough friendly bacteria in my colon. So I am going to make sure I get the enteric coated probiotics that bypass the stomach acid and are sure to open in the intestinal tract where they are needed. This is very important for a cleanser to know. This may be why I have candida so badly, because I have been fasting every three months and washing out the friendly bacteria with the SWF, but I was not taking enteric coated probiotics to reestablish friendly flora in the colon. My healing depends on the reestablishment of that flora. Your health depends on it's balance too. Very important.

This mornings Salt water flush was a two huge Evian bottles full of salty sallty water, and it tokk me hours this morning to get it all done.... but there was so much coming out of me, that I needed it. The fiber in the Smooth Move fiber drink creates alot of bulk and the Drawing Formula I am on pulls the dead yeast and other toxins into the bulk and the Flush rinses it all out of me. Thank God. Candida recovery makes you very constipated. I have never been one to be constipated but the medicene
causes you to stop going. So this fast has been a God Send. I should have done it weeks ago and I tried, but without all my things here on Maui, I was living out of one suit case and had no juicers or equipment for the Wheatgrass or my green juice to make it with. So I sat here getting sicker and sicker by the day, trying to treat it with over the counter herbs like Goldenseal and garlic oil which is like trying to stop an elephant with a water hose. Does nothing when you have a bad case of candida. I wish I would have taken the Dyflucan ages ago. But the meds do not cure this problem. They help knock it down to right size, but to make it go away I have to live on a diet that does not grow yeast period inside my body for many months to come. I have been told that I actually will be getting well for the next couple of years from this, and must learn to live without sugar or alcholol or bread or pasta.... etc.... the list goes on. Experts say I must focus on what I can have and not feel deprived, for a slip up on a piece of chocolate would just grow those babies again, and I don't want that... but today I read that I can have carob powder mixed into a nut butter. My champion juicer makes any nut into a butter with the solid plate. So I can take almonds and put them through the machine and stir in carob powder, and I will have the closest thing to a chocolate bar I am going to have for quite sometime. I won't do that for still a few more months. Right now I am on stage one diet. First the fast. Then a very strict no carbs diet for 30 days, then I can start having an occasional almond carob delight. When my tongue is pink again. I wonder how long this is going to take. I swear I can't remember when i had a pink tongue. Its been atleast 15 years that I know of.... probably much longer.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next