[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Crystal's Purifying June Cleanse

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:18 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:09 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:49 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:40 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:45 pm 

Hi crystal
how funny! I came to a similar conclusion this month. Similar in that I noticed that my body actually prefers to do the cleanse in May
I tried during the winter several times and I could not do it, it was such a struggle
Then in may i just started one day and it I just kept going and it was so easy I could not believe it.
So i agree that the season or time of the year in which you do it greatly impacts the result
i was wondering if you have the recipe for the strawberry cheezcake from Cafe Gratitude?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:33 am 

Jamila, thank you for sharing your experience as well. I wasn't aware how much the seasons impact my fasting/cleansing goals, but makes sense to me. I don't have my CG recipe book with me. They do have a new book dedicated solely to desserts and it's probably in there. If you go into the restaurant, they always have samples of the books for customers to read. You could always do that and jot down the recipe. :wink:

Last edited by GoddessCrystal on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Day 1
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:39 am 

Day 1!

I started today, June 1st. I'm motivated and will complete as many days as my body wants.

I made a big batch of lemonade for the day. It's best to make it fresh with each glass, but the 2nd best thing if you don't have time to do that is simply to make enough for the day.

Had my senna tea last night and the SWF this morning was pretty easy. It only took one hour to flush. I got up early and drank it at 6:00 am. I think it works best for me if I do it early in the morning. I also don't wake up in the middle of the night with the senna tea anymore which is nice. I think after you've completed a few cleanses and eat a pretty clean diet, you can sleep through the night. It impacts you differently.

I feel good that I've gotten this MC started. No temptations in the house or fridge. Just lemons, maple syrup, cayenne pepper and water. :D

Have a great week all!

Crystal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:58 am 

I stopped today. lol. This is my last and final attempt at the master cleanse. :(

I think 7 lengthy MC's under my belt is honorable, but I am no longer able to do it! For whatever reason...what a trip. I used to be a marathon cleanser, but I think I've graduated to only being able to do water and green juice fasts. :D

In fact, I'm just drinking water and all is well.

GOOD LUCK to all. I still rave about the MC, I think it rocks. But my body is not cool with it anymore.

Here's to your good health and much peace!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:51 pm 

WOW Crystal! What a surprise to hear that you stopped! But.. VERY cool that you are still doing green smoothie fasts. We are all diff, so whatever works for each of us is great! :)

[/url]

www.cyndeeleerule.com

Post subject: hey crystal
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:46 am 

After finding Dave Rainsheks website on juice feasting, I ordered Cousens new book on reversing Diabetes, using green juices and smoothies.

I'm planning a juice feast using greens juices.

To prepare for it, i've been eating more raw, more greens, and greens juices daily.

Cousens (who Dave trained under) teaches that it takes 90 days minimum to reverse mycosis. I'm just rereading his book, Rainbow Green Live.

www.juiceFeasting.com

Perhaps you are already familiar with program. Any feedback?

Thanks

Don't worry, be happy, dance alot!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsllpcN/

Post subject: Re: Crystal's Purifying June Cleanse
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:05 pm 

booting up, Hi Crystal!

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFuRZSV/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:09 pm 

Hi Chrissy,

I'm on a cleanse and was surprised to see this journal on the front page. Wow, I was in an interesting place in 2009. Reading my journal entries on this thread was a trip! A rollercoaster ride. The beauty of journaling is you can definitely see and appreciate how much you've grown. It was good information for me to revisit.. especially preparing for a cleanse. I have cleansed since then without journaling. I try to do one at least once a year.

I realize you posted this in Jan, but maybe your intuition will let you know I said "hello back!"

I do hope you're doing great and all is well in your life.

Much peace,
GC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:53 pm 

Hi Crystal, so glad you're back, the forum is lonely right now. Please come visit us on the new forum Blogs and Journals, it seems to be more active. Thanks for the book referral, will check it out. Yes, i'm in serious trouble with pain from diverticulitis. So I am taking diet, fasting, health more seriously. How are you doing? Do you only fast or MC once a year?
Glad you are here now, thanks for sharing.
TTFN :D

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFuRZSV/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:19 pm 

Hi Chrissy,

Thank you for thinking of me and saying hello. Just back temporarily.. wanted to revisit some of the inspirational posts. Yes, MC about once a year, but I suspect my body is happier water fasting and green juicing. I've become more sensitive to sugar and products that convert into sugar in the body and feel better not ingesting very much of it these days. I think it's my body's way of completely healing candida permanently.

Great to hear about the healing opportunity you're experiencing. Means something is at the surface and is getting ready to be released when you are mentally ready for it to be released. Sending you blessings and wishes for healing and clarity. I do hope you feel better and continue do so.

I'm doing well... life's challenges crop up for me as they do with everyone else. Now I spend far less time analyzing and remaining stuck in them and more time just accepting the circumstance objectively, knowing it's temporary and letting it go with faith. This is definitely one of the underrated and beautiful aspects of growing [numerically] older, especially for women. It gets better I tell the younger ladies. Not necessarily easier, but definitely better. One of the other reasons is you really do not sweat so much of the "stuff" and no longer take it personally. Stuff is a creative and undisguised metaphor. ha.

Peace be with you.

Crystal