[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Crystal's Purifying June Cleanse

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:09 am 

((((Hugs Chrissy))))

Thank you.

Post subject: Another GREAT day.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:21 pm 

It's more difficult than I thought staying off the COMPUTER! :shock: But I'm going to make it work because during the time I've managed to stay off of it, I've gotten so much done and feel peaceful.

Anyway, while I'm on here I might as well journal a little bit. :D So today was GREAT. The sun was shining, warm temps and I made the most amazing grapefruit smoothie. I used the leftover refrigerated pulp from a grapefruit I squeezed yesterday. I put some ice cubes, water, pulp, cacao, maca, coconut oil in a blender and oh Wow, it was out of this world. So good. Just had to write that one down so I didn't forget it. And I apologize for perhaps torturing some of you. You probably will ban yourself from reading my journal from now on. haha. I love juicing because you can get super creative and the end result is often mind blowingly delicious. I was moaning while I drank this smoothie - again it was good. Just from experimenting with ingredients. The beauty of raw foods ~ yum.

Tomorrow I will pick up my supplies for the big Day 1. At this point I'm not putting any parameters around my cleanse. I will start when it starts and end when it ends. I may or may not do 30 days, but I do feel like I could go for an extended cleanse just based on how I've been eating the past few weeks and wanting to drink a lot of fluids. I'm also in a much different space this time around. I think I've completed 6 or 7 MC's during the past 3 years or so...2 years? I've lost track. My point is what's different is I really am doing this for the cleansing of my organs (colon, kidneys, pancreas, gall bladder, blood, lungs etc) whereas before, although you see me commenting on here a lot. I was also cleansing for weight loss. :shock: I gotta tell the TRUTH! Lol. hahaa. But seriously, I was also doing the MC for health reasons too, but I'd be lying if I didn't also say it was about losing extra fat stores and dead cells. I didn't obsess over it, but hey it was in the back of my mind. BUT. Again. This time I feel it deeply, in the core of my being to use this cleanse to catapult me to my next goals of remaining raw and enjoying a more simple raw foods diet. I'm FEELING IT. In a great big way.

So I write this to come clean and also to share that I know most of us are wanting to be healthy and this may mean different things to all of us. And we may travel along different paths to get to this special destination, however we personally define it. The most important thing is to remain true to yourself, listen to your body and simply welcome each and everything you experience as a blessing. Yes, including the good, bad & ugly. I think the further you drop sometimes, gives you an opportunity to bounce even higher. In other words, the more you experience, the more you know and become self-aware. Like many folks out there, I'm very proud of myself that I've overcome a lot of challenges with my health and my life. I think I rock in terms of where I am with my life right now and I'm not the least shy about shouting this to the world. However, I'm still humble and I've learned that there's always an opportunity to learn and grow regardless. I look forward to what lies ahead. Woot!

HAPPY CLEANSING ALL! And yeah, I'm going to start this media fasting Right Now. Alright, peace & best wishes. See you next week or the week after. :wink:

(((Hugs)))

Crystal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:31 pm 

Hey, Just wondering, from all your previous cleanses, what are the common signs from your body that indicate that you should end the cleanse? Is it more of a feeling/mood, Or is it more of physical symptom.

- Every day of success is a result of an act of determination and belief

http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/vie ... highlight=

Post subject: hugs to you too
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:50 pm 

Ok, I will believe you're media fasting when you DO!
Glad your still here though, love sharing with ya.

So, good news you've healed your body from that horrible incident. It's when we lose something in trauma we seem to appreciate the value of it more. You should be proud of yourself for all that you have overcome.

Sadly eating SAD foods and losing health slow insidious process that creeps up on you and dulls your thinking, and we get lost. Then come the excuses, oh well, Im getting older, its normal to feel lousy, everyone else does.......etc...

I think we eat SAD as a self-induced depression. It dulls the pain just like any other addiction. It feels good for the moment, like a drug. Did you listen to Dr.Lisles lecture, I wanted to know what you thought of it?

Did you say you were water fasting for awhile recently?

Sounds like you're really in tuned with your eating patterns and body awareness. Thanks for the example, it's encouraging to me. I enjoy your positive attitude.

See ya tomorrow :D just kidding :shock: :roll:

Don't worry, be happy, dance alot!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsllpcN/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:53 am 

Crystal - Wishing you the best of luck on your cleanse! I have to do a similar "distraction fast" of sorts and really focus on my studies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:26 pm 

Post subject: Almost there....
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:34 pm 

Okay I'm still eating, but I bought my lemons today! I'm going to use the remainder of the agave nectar I have and then maybe splurge on a bottle of maple syrup. And I've already got a supply of sea salt & cayenne pepper. So I'm good to go and ready to roll whenever I get rolling! :D I anticipate Day 1 will begin in 2-3 days. I'm cleaning out the leftover raw goodies. Tomorrow and the next day plan to enjoy gorgeous salads, fruit juices, etc. I also had some french fries today. :shock: :shock: I figure it's the last rites on the fries. They were good, but I know I can't keep up *that* kind of eating. It was purely emotional and hey it felt good to eat them. I am back to 100% raw at the conclusion of my MC. I look forward to cleansing my colon and feeling spectacular.

Happy Memorial Day!

A shout out to all of the fallen and soldiers currently serving who've provided us the opportunity to be able to even do an MC and freely type on this keyboard. Seriously. Holla!

Post subject: Re: hugs to you too
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:46 pm 

Post subject: hey there
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:44 am 

Thanks for peeking in from your media fast.

Well, have to be honest here, I didn't go as long as planned.

Broke fast on 7th day, w/ veggie soup, have to watch the fruit sugars with juices. Eating vegan, now, very low fat. Planning to actually do off and on greens cleanses through the summer, then in fall taking another lemon MC cleanse.

I'll be checking in here seeing how your doing.

Wishing you all the best on your upcoming cleanse.

Don't worry, be happy, dance alot!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsllpcN/

Last edited by coverley54 on Tue May 26, 2009 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:17 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:25 am 

I started my master cleanse today. Yay. SWF is taking awhile to kick in...feeling good however. Purchased about 21 lemons and a quart of maple syrup. I look forward to the wonderful healing.

Post subject: Talking to self: This is a cleanse. No pressure Crystal.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:54 pm 

Oh sh*t! I ate some sunflower seeds at 3:52 pm! A whole bag and then I had a fruit smoothie. :wink: Okay starting all over again tomorrow. Day 1. See even veterans do this at times. I'm dusting my rear off, getting my measuring tools together and will be back at it tomorrow.

Cheers (holding up my tea cup full of senna)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:57 pm 

Post subject: Re: Talking to self: This is a cleanse. No pressure Crysta
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:16 pm 

[/url]

www.cyndeeleerule.com

Post subject: Thank you Cyndee!!!!! Bless you for the support.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:13 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next