[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Chrissy's Fresh May 09' MC Journey

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:54 pm 

Chrissy~ THANK YOU SO MUCH for the website. I'll MOST DEF. check it out first thing in the morning.

Thank you for always encouraging me (even through my failure today). You have made such a huge impact in my detox and I plan to continue again tomorrow.
I decided to take a Week off work AWAY from the FAST FOOD WORLD... so that I can finally just CONCENTRATE without having to be surrounded with all that smell that's been driving me INSANE! :shock:

So... New fresh start for me tomorrow with all that Salt water flush and new Lemonade drink! :]

CONGRATS ON GETTING OVER ANOTHER DAY FOR YOU!! I REEALLLY ADMIRE YOU! It takes A LOT OF EFFORT TO GET PASSED A DAY and you always seem to be doing REALLY WELL~! You are my HERO.
I cant wait for a BRAND NEW DAY!
TAKE CARE AND SEE YOU TOMORROW!!

-Mindy

[/url]

Post subject: scale ramblings
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:56 am 

DAY 5

What is a scale?

It's a way to find out what your relationship to gravity is.
What is gravity? it's basically a blessing, but sometimes, a curse. Blessing if it works for you, curse if it works against you. Right?

Do we need a number to tell us the effect gravity is having on us?
NO.......we know by how we feel, when we move, walk, work, dance, exercise, lift things.......etc.......

So why the scale??? Crystal, you are absolutely right, we don't need it to tell us whether we are healthy, and in tune with our bodies.

Why are we so out of tune with our bodies? Unhealthy foods numb us from clear thinking and body mindfulness. We go to the scale to see if it's true, and there it is, a number confirming a problem we already know we have :twisted:

So am I going to get rid of my scale?

I would say yes under these conditions: I become a size 6, get rid of all my old fat clothes, maintain my health and proper weight for at least 1 year, and move to an island where i can run on the beach everyday, and eating the fresh island fruits for food. Just kidding, maybe sooner!

So, see there, I will be eliminating it one day. :lol:

Stats today:
wt: same
Bg: 192 goin down
waist: 35 -1/2"
Demeanor: Good, calm, happy

Mindy, thanks for visiting me here. I was thinking about you after I posted you, that you may need some more time to prepare yourself for the MC. Mentally and physically? Just a thought. Not trying to dissuade you in anyway, especially if you're taking time off work to do it. Cheering you on girl!

Crystal, taking you're advice, coveting my health, cause without it i aint got nothin! Hope your media fast is going well. Seeing ya soon I hope.

Cartman, again, so glad you enjoyed Dr. Lisles lecture.

Good health to all,

Don't worry, be happy, dance alot!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsllpcN/

Last edited by coverley54 on Wed May 20, 2009 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Wow Thank you for that Video Lecture!
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:43 am 

[/url]

Post subject: Building a Network of Support
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:45 pm 

Thanks for your comments on my journal! I am loving your dedication and your humor. I would love to cleanse alongside you! I am new to online blogging though, so I don't get on here and write everyday. How are things coming along for you? I value and appreciate the support that this forum has provided me! I am at the end of day ten and I am already getting nervous about coming off the cleanse... how silly, since I am just about halfway! I am trying to observe the nervousness from a place of neutrality today. I really want to find the right way to eat, so that my body can function optimally. I hope that juicing in the a.m and afternoon will be the right choice. Going completely raw won't work for me, but I love vegetables and fruit so much that I can do a partially raw lifestyle. Anyway... I hope you had a fabulous day!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:58 am 

DAY 6

Yesterday went by without my exercise, needed a rest day, singing the detox blues :(

Stats:
Wt: same
BG: 172 - 8 a.m.
Exercise: Did 30 min, dance/light weights/floor exercises/ball exercises
Intake: green juices w/MC cleanse (using molasses vs. Maple S)

Melissa, how many days are you going for? Hey, Im with you on the raw foods outlook. I'm going for mostly raw, but definitely, vegan, low 10% max fat, so I can maintain my losses this time around post MC. Last time i went off the MC, did great for a couple of weeks, but those avocados, nuts and oils, then animal foods gradually slipped back into the pleasure trap of foods, and voila, all the weight I lost during cleanse was back within 3-4 months.... :oops:

Mindy, so glad you liked the lecture, I listen to it periodically, to get things i missed, lots of details. He works at a fasting clinic up north, called True North. I dream of going there one day. Here's the link, check out the articles section, its excellent:
http://www.healthpromoting.com/

Wishing you all a great detox day,

Post subject: checking in
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:44 pm 

DAY 7

Fasting Bg: 159 (going down) yippee :D
Using molasses vs. maple/as MC books says.

Using green juices along with lemonade.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Post subject: didnt make it
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:51 am 

Wanted to go longer this cleanse, but I broke it w/ veggie soup. Probiotics. I have to limit the fruit juices, so eating fruit instead.

Having success staying vegan, and very low fat, and exercising daily. These are the long term habits that will bring me consistent progress.

Planning to do greens cleanses)juices and/or blended green smoothies throughout the summer for health and weight loss.

I'm also planning another MC late summer or fall.

Planning to check here on you all, keeping accountable and encouraged :D

Post subject: update
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:55 pm 

Hi all,
Wanted to update myself here. For my juice feast I started another thread called Juice Feasting here.

I'm planning to eat raw for awhile then joining the program "juice feasting" with Dave and Katrina Rainochek. Dave worked with Dr. Cousens at Tree of Life Center.
Learning lot's of stuff about disease.

Planning to shift my health up with greens (foods and juicing)only program.
Reading up on Gabriel Cousen's book Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine.

I plan to continue my blog here when I do a Juice feast starting mid june. Will be journaling here too.

Edit: For my juice feast I started another thread called Juice Feasting here.

Wishing everyone peace,

Post subject: Re: Chrissy's Fresh May 09' MC Journey
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:06 pm 

booting up

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFuRZSV/