[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Chrissy's Fresh May 09' MC Journey

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:02 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Chrissy's Fresh May 09' MC Journey
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:38 am 

Greetings everyone!

It's great to be back.

DAY 1
Stats: Notice the 54 theme :D
Height: 5'4"Year born 1954
Weight: 175 (10 lbs. lighter start than 07' cleanse) (will be 154lbs or less soon!!
Waist: 37 (glad my waist isnt 54")
FBG: 264-
Exercise: 30min dance aerobics, light weights, stretching.

Day one here. Made my juice, using half of the Maple Syrup in the recipe, did SM tea. I did so well w/out the salt cleanse, just using the teas (am and pm), last time, so same this time. The key is when the tea Kicks-in (like 4am in the morning) drink a ton of plain water, and it flushes just the same as the salt/water cleanse, that's what i have found anyway.

I'm familiar with the MC as i did a 28 day cleanse in 2007. I didnt realize that I had saved my old thread in my profile at bottom of post/link (see below). It's great because I can compare it to now.

I have done some shorter ones since then, but, I didn't maintain all my weightloss (25)lbs. and am sorry to say, its because i didnt reform my diet. :(

I have wonderful memories of feeling blissful during that Sept 07 MCleanse, no pain, blood sugars normalized, energetic, clear thinking, more contented, joyful, during and at the end of the cleanse.

This time, I've just finished 30 days of under 10% fat vegan eating. I still have NO real weight loss (albiet:2lbs). I also have NO energy. This was a MAJOR accomplishment for me, way more difficult than M- ing because the cravings are stronger when you're eating, so each time I would have to make a healthy choice instead of the SAD fatty foods I usually turn to.

The benefits are though that i went through a cleansing crisis already, and so layed the foundation for this MC. I didnt set the days on MC, but take one day at a time. Minimum goal 14 days. (maybe I should go for 54 days)

Mind you I have basically been a SAD eater most of my life justifying it by also eating healthy foods...... My poor body is confused and sick with high blood sugar, it's killing me really.

The problem is my quality of life. I want quality, with energy and oomph to live. I've decided this is the best route to go, since it's worked before, the problem though is reforming my diet after, and maintaining the successes. I'm so determined. :!:

Recently purchased the book, The Pleasure Trap, which helped me alot. The book says there's a phase when changing diet till you hit like 90 days, then it gets easier after all the withdrawals are eased and real pleasure sets in, not the false stimulating pleasures of SAD foods.

Nice to be back,
glad this forum is still here,

Peace to all,

Don't worry, be happy, dance alot!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsllpcN/

Last edited by coverley54 on Tue May 19, 2009 8:52 am, edited 19 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:13 am 

Post subject: Pleasure Trap lecture, Dr. Lisle
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:24 am 

Last edited by coverley54 on Sun May 17, 2009 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:20 pm 

I do remember your screenname from back then - I think I started posting in January of that year but I didn't really do it until my June/July cleanse and then another I did in August.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:32 am 

Best wishes Chrissy. :D

Hey there again Jackie....much success with your cleanse too!

It's nice the '07 cleansers are back at it. :wink:

Post subject: Day one over yes!!!
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:28 am 

Last edited by coverley54 on Mon May 18, 2009 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Day one over yes!!!
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:51 am 

Post subject: so true
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:27 am 

Crystal:
What a beautiful and encouraging post. Thanks your for your wisdom and insight. I totally agree with making a lifestyle shift. Yes, I'm really going to make some core changes in my life, not going for pleasure eating to fill voids in my life but for the enduring joy that discipline and commitment bring.

Yes I do have goals in my life that I really want to reach, and haven't due to my health condition. I have been on the road to health many times, problem is staying on the road.

Couple things have helped me alot lately. That's why I'm back, using the tools of the cleanse to refocus, and continue toward a permanent shift.

The lecture and book by Dr. Lisle, explaining the pleasure trap. Excellent link I posted in previous post. He explains we will fall many times trying to get it right, but not to give up. Each time we get up we will do better and grow in understanding about ourselves.

Something else that has helped me too, I heard a lecture just this week, about how we are fat for a reason and it's related to our safety, feeling safer emotionally with a barrier between us and the world. The key point was that actually its the opposite, fat leads to so many deseases, which in turn keep us from living the best lives we can (lacking energy etc..) and in reality we are not safe. It costs us on every level to be unhealthy, financially, emotionally, spiritually, reaching our goals, living more fully.

There's a major shift going on with my thinking here. It's really powerful. It's my time to go forward and shine.

Thanks for your support, your kindness and caring words are well received. Going for the core as you advised :D

btw: Crystal, I just started reading your recent journal, and found out that we are fasting at the same time........awesome. Looking forward to this journey withya. No set amount of days for me though, one day at a time for me.

Last edited by coverley54 on Fri May 22, 2009 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: moving along
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:46 am 

Last edited by coverley54 on Fri May 22, 2009 2:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: so true
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:29 am 

Post subject: CONGRATS ON DAY 3!!
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:43 pm 

[/url]

Post subject: checking in
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:33 am 

Day 4

Crystal, the anti-scale diva!! I promise to throw it away when I'm at goal, really ................ not. LOL .......I get your point, don't let it be a focus. I'm working on it. It's just that those pounds off represent my life, not because of the weight, but because getting them off is my road to reversing diabetes. I'm so glad this cleanse is getting you to a different level of health, wishing you the best!

Mindy, thanks for stopping in, so glad to help motivate, it's the fun part here, helping others while helping self. It looks like you're getting over the initial cravings hump, congrats to you !!

Poundage and/or water weight, coming down finally.
FBG: 230-- 5:00am still high, looking at last MC didnt come down for a couple of weeks or so... 16th day fbg:116 although it dropped into the 100's right away first week.

Felt like eating last night, after making dinner for DH. I had to run fast out of the kitchen so I wouldn't cave in, Yikes!

I was REALLY GROUCHY yesterday, had to apologize to DH. He forgave me. He kinda went on MC for 3 days with me. He ate watermelon and berry smoothies also. It's all good, we're both trying to improve our health.

We both started reading Dr. Esselstyn's book"Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease". If anything can put the fear of the SAD diet into you :shock: , it will. Excellent book, I highly recommend. (no spam intended).

Intake yesterday:
LA's, green vibrance, green juice, 2 SM teas, water

Just reread info from MC book, re diabetes. I'm supposed to start with molasses, not maple syrup. Forgot that, so going down to get some today.

Anyone here tried molasses with LA's ???

Will check in later,

btw: I NEED SOME TECHNICAL HELP HERE, MY FORMATTING WONT WORK ANY MORE. MY DEFAULT AND FONT SIZE DONT WORK, DONT KNOW WHAT CHANGED THEY WERE FINE BEFORE. THE EMOTICONS ARE DOING THE SAME THING AT TIMES. EVERYTHING GETS JUMBLED WHEN I INPUT THEM THEY SHOW UP ON THE BOTTOM OF MY POST, BUT NOT WHERE I IMPUTTED THEM. ANYONE? HELP!
ALSO: HOW DO YOU USE THE QUOTE TAB? TRIED IT CANT FIGURE IT OUT. THANKS

Post subject: Re: moving along
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:35 pm 

Post subject: Re: checking in
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:40 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:05 pm 

Crissy, Thanks for link to the pleasure trap lecture.... IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE... especially explains my tendency to eat on a full stomach :lol: (ps - assume this is not the LOL smiley, its the constantly eating smiley)

I have ordered a copy of the book...... have various books on my reading list, but bumped this all the way to the top....

Thanks again!! The link is great.... I hope the book is explained with visual artistic diagrams like in the presentation :wink:

- Every day of success is a result of an act of determination and belief

http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/vie ... highlight=