[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 40 Day Juice Fast

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:59 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 40 Day Juice Fast
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:50 pm 

I have attempted the Master Cleanse many times in the past, and have actually succeeded on completing 8 days, but it just doesn't agree with me. The cayenne messes with my stomach big time (heartburn) and the lemon has really wreaked havoc on my teeth, so I've decided to go for a regular juice fast instead. I just finished watching a film on hulu called Fat, sick, and nearly dead. It's the story of a man (actually two men) who completed a 60 day juice fast, and just totally changed his life. I watched it and thought, "I want that for myself." So here I am, embarking on a new adventure, hoping and praying that I will be healthier, happier, and thinner at the end of these next 30 days. Who knows, I may even decide to make it 60 days, if I'm feeling really great. We'll see. I will be posting regularly, and can't wait to begin this journey. It starts tomorrow.

Nothing tastes as good as HEALTHY feels.

Last edited by renewed on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: 30 Day Juice Fast
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:47 pm 

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:20 am 

Ok, I am still here. I made a few changes to my initial plan. I decided to ease in for two days with very light eating. I drank mostly juices yesterday, and today is the start of my fast. I am thinking about going for 90 days now, but we'll see. My plan for the time being is to juice and do green smoothies. I will probably juice mainly carrots, apples. cucumber, and beets, and I will get my greens via the smoothies. It just tastes better that way to me. I will be drinking a lot of water in between juices and smoothies. There are quite a few minor ailments that I am trying to heal with this process, along with the 62 pound weight loss. I will be trying to post on a daily basis.

newme200-hello to you! Thanks for stopping by. I hope things are going great for you. It seems like not much is happening on the forum right now, so that makes it a little tougher to stay motivated, but it sounds like you're doing wonderful. Keep it up!

I will post more later, if possible.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:31 am 

Hey there, u sound like me. See my journal on Blogs and journals board. It's the best place to get support if you want it.
Wishing you the best, taking care of yourself, it's always a good thing :!:
Happy juicing :D

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFuRZSV/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:24 pm 

I am a new member to this board,just joined and am on MC right now for 30 days.I am very interested to learn about the juice fast.I also have tendencies to have issue with the acidity of lemons on my teeth.Thank you

Post subject: Re: 40 Day Juice Fast
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:46 am 

It's been quite awhile since I started this thread, with the high hopes of getting through a 30 day juice fast. Once again, I failed to accomplish my goal. Several things have changed for me since then, and I am in the right mind set now, I believe. I've actually started a two-day ease-in this time, and I am getting to the end of my second day. I have been consuming only live vegetable and fruit juices, except for an hour period each day where I have allowed myself to eat my food of choice. I haven't gone crazy for that one hour either, which is a surprise for me. The juices seem to be filling me up quite nicely. Today is my last day of solid food for a period of 40 days, though. I plan on doing a juice fast from the 17th through September 27th. I've actually already lost some weight, doing this ease-in, and I'm hoping to lose a total of forty-five pounds by the time I'm finished with the fast. Then I intend to eat a raw vegan diet 80 percent of the time, allowing myself some animal protein and a light dessert for the other 20 percent (special occasions). I am feeling really good about this, and I'm positive I can complete my goal this time. I am excited to be doing this for myself. It's been a long time coming. I've been through a lot of crap over the past five years, and I've just never had enough self-confidence to do what I need to do to get healthy. Things have improved a lot in this past month, and I am so ready to tackle this weight and health issue now. I have begun walking again, and I am planning on introducing yoga and pilates into my exercise routine also.

My goal for the first 10 days: To lose twenty pounds, three inches off my waist, three inches of my bust, two inches off my hips, and two inches off my thighs.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:40 am 

best of luck to you! Stay Focused.. You can do it :)

[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:51 am 

Thanks for stopping by and offering encouragment, Charidee! This morning has been going good so far. I am feeling great with a fairly decent amount of energy. I will post more at the end of the day.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:26 am 

Today is the second day of my juice fast. I'm feeling fine, but a little tired. I'm hoping to have a little more energy after the first three detoxing days. No headaches, so that's a good thing. I probably won't have much time to post over the next few days because weekends are always busy for us. But I am hanging in there!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:19 pm 

Cheering you on, wishing you the best cleanse ever 8)

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFuRZSV/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:36 am 

Thanks Chrissy!

I'm doing pretty well. I've had a bit of a headache today, but I think that's because I only got in four juices yesterday, and not enough water. I have lost 7 pounds so far, and one inch off my waist in three days, so I'm happy with that!

Not much else to report. I'm just plugging away. My goal is to lose between forty and fifty pounds by the end of September.

Post subject: End of Day Four
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:38 pm 

Day four is ending, and I'm actually feeling quite good. The headache is gone, and I've got some energy. Not as much as I hope to have at the end of this fast, but I've been feeling better than I have been in awhile. I actually did my strength training, and I've got my walking shoes on and I'm getting ready to tackle the treadmill. I'm hoping to get two miles in. I wanted to post now, because I don't think I'll have time after my walk. I'll hit the shower, get my two young'uns fed and ready for bed, and then I plan on retiring fairly early tonight also.

Goodnight, all!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:13 am 

Day six is here, and not much going on. I'm still feeling pretty good. No major upsurge of energy yet; I have little spurts here and there, but nothing that stays with me. I'm still looking forward to that happening. I'm hoping for big improvements in the second week. I'm getting ready to make a juice, so I'm going to log off here.

I'm just so happy that I'm doing this. I so needed this for myself.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:49 am 

Hey renewed...just curious as to how you were doing...how much total have you lost so far? I started the master cleanse today and am going to see how well I do. I have done juice fasts before, I even bought a great Breville juicer on Amazon for 100 bucks. Its amazing! I have a mean grean juice that I really like. I have seen Fat, Sick and Nearly dead twice. I am going to watch it again today. Are the eliminations frequent for you just on the fast? I know the Master Cleanse is really about getting everything out and cleaning the organs, and I don't really remember my eliminations on my juice fast. And there was no fiber, I did straight juices.
Keep us posted!