[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Sharing some great raw recipes for the rebuilding period....

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:43 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Sharing some great raw recipes for the rebuilding period....
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:31 pm 

Hello all you self healers out there, just wanted to share with you some basic raw foods to eat, once you have done your couple of days on orange juice after you come off the fast. These are recipes that I love and wanted to share. My favorite is the sushi rolls, raw soups, and simple juices... hope this helps inspire some of you to go raw for awhile after you get back to eating.

Sushi Rolls

Sushi sheets seaweed (nori - dried not roasted)
grated carrot
avocado
cucumber
nama shoyu (unpasturized soy sauce)
sliced cucumber in thin lengths
lie on seaweed then put grated carrot
use quarter avocado then slice in half
lie next to cucumber sprinkle with
tamari and roll up ,they are so yummy
you won't even miss the rice !
can also add a lettuce leaf or two !

I usually make similiar rolls, but liberally sprinkle dulse flakes instead of the nama shoyu. I also sometimes add sprouts.

Cold Creamy Carrot Soup

3 cups fresh carrot juice
1 large avocado
handful of alfalfa sprouts cut into thirds
small sprig of parsley or cilantro leaves

1. make carrot juice.
2. Cut avocado in half.
3. Place carrot juice and avocado in blender, and blend until smooth.
4. Put sprouts and parsley on top of the soup.
5. Note: Any combination of vegetable juice can be used to make soup.

I usually stay raw after coming off the fast for at least as long as I fasted, usually much longer. Really helps the body stabilize at the new lower weight, and keeps purification process going. I am mostly going to be drinking lots of fresh juices when the time comes in 13 more days. I am on day 27 now. Here are some healthy juice recipes....

20 Simple Juice Recipes

Carrot/Apple Juice
6 carrots
2 apples

Liver Mover
2-3 carrots
½ beet

Bromeiain Special
pineapple (skin & all)
unscrew top and throw away

Orange or Grapefruit
3 oranges (peeled)
or 1 grapefruit (peeled)

Evening Regulator
2 apples
1 pear

Digestive Special
handful of spinach
6 carrots

Holiday Cocktail
2 apples
1 large bunch of grapes
1 slice lemon with peel

Body Cleanser
4 carrots
½ cucumber
1 beet

Rejuvenator
handful of parsley
3 carrots
2 celery stalks
2 cloves of garlic

Cantaloupe Juice
cut into strips and juice
(rind and all)

The Waldorf
1 stalk celery
2 apples

Sunshine Cocktail
2 apples
4-6 strawberries

Energy Shake
handful of parsley
6 carrots

Watermelon Juice
cut into strips and juice
(rind and all)

Potassium Broth
1 handful of spinach
1 handful of parsley
2 stalks of celery
4-6 carrots

AAA Juice
6 carrots
1 apple
2 stalks of celery
½ handful of wheatgrass
½ handful of parsley
½ beet

Passion Cocktail
4 strawberries
1 large chuck pineapple
1 bunch black grapes

Morning Tonic
1 apple
1 grapefruit (peeled)

Digestive Cocktail
¼ lemon with peel
½ grapefruit (peeled)
2 oranges

Alkaline Special
¼ head cabbage (red or green)
3 stalks of celery

To your health. You can find lots more recipes on Raw Food.com

Blessings,
Shiva Bliss

Last edited by shivabliss on Thu May 24, 2007 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:20 pm 

Wow, these look awesome, I'm so excited and and I still have 7 more days!

Thanks for posting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:24 pm 

Second MC--Started May 29

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:38 am 

Post cleanse info is a must, right?!
I am switching to a raw vegan diet now that I am finished with my 5th cleanse- a 14 day. I was going for 20 but my husband did it with me (which was awesome!) and he just did a 10 day. I wanted to finish with him cuz it was easier. I have been a lacto/ovo vegetarian for 15 yrs so going raw and then vegan is still a significant change. The raw diet is exciting but really time consuming especially with a hungry hubby and 2 young boys! We are getting lots of good books from the library and elsewhere. Any further recommendations/books, etc?
Also, I wonder if I jumped into solid food too soon. I did the o.j. for one day and then had sushi for dinner with some burdock root on the side the next day. Deeeelicious. I am just as hungry daily now as I used to be (4 days after the cleanse.) ??? Yesterday I had oj for breakfast, sushi for lunch (this is all veg sushi btw) a grapefruit, an apple, and a delicious salad recipe from Raw Food Real World by Matthew Kenney & Sarma Melngailis. But I've only had one BM today since finishing the cleanse. Hmmm.

Post subject: about your bowels not doing so well............
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:02 am 

most likely because you have a friendly bacteria imbalance in your colon and it is shut down. often we break the fast at OHI with apple sauce. Apple makes you go like crazy. don't forget to take your acidolphlus, before you start eating again. this puts the friendly bacteria back into the colon and will help you move. stay on a large dosage of the probiotic for two weeks, about six a day... taken in intervals of 2, morning, noon and night, always before you eat. And eat lots of apples!!!!! Happy recovery period.

Post subject: about my...bowels...
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:17 am 

yah! Thanks for your reply. I've been taking 1/2 tsp of New Chapter All-Flora once a day sometimes in the am sometimes the pm. What about seasonal eating...apples I know are great for going. I forgot to mention a serving of dried plums I did have yesterday... otherwise known as prunes! yum. I figured that would get me going. The one time is ok, I'm a veeery regular girl usually :roll: I'm sure I'll be back in full swing soon. All these particulars with the cleanse.

This 5th time has been completely different than all the others. Not as good at all which is kind of a bummer, ya know? I'm kinda of disappointed with the results from this time. Other than 7 lbs in 14 days (which seems less than it should be) I don't feel all that great. I don't know that my skin looks any different than usual. I have a major tan right now...no, nevermind it feels different than usual. I am just not as thrilled with this cleanse as usual. I guess I should look outside of myself this time. I got my husband to do the cleanse for 10 days which is superb and he went to raw foods, I'm going vegan, these are pluses. I think some friends might be interested this time. SO I must look to the benefit my cleanse is having on others!