[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - SWF question

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: SWF question
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:43 am 

Okay, so starting the MC today and will try to do 30 days. My question is on the SWF, does it have to be done in the morning? I know it's ideal to do it on an empty stomach, but there's no way I can do it in the morning because of my commute to work and well because of work. I was wondering if I should get up at like 2 AM and chug it so I can finish it before I have to leave for work..or if I can do it around 10 or so at night and I'll take a tea before I leave work to kind of loosen everything up and flush it with the SWF at night?

Any thoughts or ways around this?

Post subject: Re: SWF question
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:30 am 

You have the same predicament as I do with working early during the week. What I have done personally is aim to complete the flush on weekends which are my days off, unless I can plan to wake up early and consume. But I have drank the Smooth Move Tea every single evening which always produces an elimination in the morning following.

I definitely would not advise taking in the evening though, it is not recommended.

I have also had some trouble with the SWF though, I haven’t found the right amount of salt to use as of yet I am getting mixed results. Day 22 of 40 for me!

[*]5' 8" [*]Female

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:34 am 

Sarah,

Thanks for the reply, why is it not recommended? I've done the SWF a few times not being on the MC just to clean out my system and there have been a few times where it didn't work. Is it bad if it doesn't work and all that salt water is sitting in your system?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:59 am 

Essentially because anything else in your body would be viewed as a blockage in the path of the flush, which would either, cause it to work slower or not as thoroughly. The water and salt mixture is the same density as your blood and does not separate once consumed; it courses straight your insides if done in the right measurements.

So if you had already consumed any drinks or water you would have blockage, as well as liquid that would dilute the mixture inside.

I have had issues with it before and it only caused some bloating for a day, I am still playing with the measurements to allow the perfect mixture.

[*]5' 8" [*]Female

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:41 am 

Ah understood, but what if I stop drinking anything around 4 or so and then do the SWF late at night, is that enough time to empty things out or your system so there isn't blockage for it to work?

I dont like taking the tea to be quite honest, I get cramps and it's drawn out. With the flush after about an hour you're done and it doesn't hurt. When do you take your tea? If I take the tea and only do the SWF during the weekends, I want to make sure that the effects of the tea is done before I leave for work. Taking public trans in Chicago doesn't lend myself to pull over to the nearest rest stop for this lol.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:28 pm 

It is possible that it may work, but I would be careful about it. Finishing all of your drinks so early on in the day could cause you to feel dizzy later on in the evening. Unless you planned to drink the drinks afterwards as well, but you are not supposed to drink anything for at least an hour to hour and half after the flush. You could play around and try it out.

I drink my tea directly before bed, no more than 30 minutes before. And I don’t feel anything during the night, unless I wake up on my stomach and roll over then I can feel the substance kind of move inside me and gurgle and sometimes it hurts a little. But once I am up in the morning after standing and waking for a bit I go to the bathroom, and sometimes again in about 15 minutes. But everything is usually out and over and done after that. You may go to the bathroom later on during the day while at work but it isn’t anything immediate normally.

This may sound weird, but if you feel like you need to pass gas. Do not trust it, go to the bathroom and sit down beforehand. Because once your eliminations are more liquid like there is no telling. Another suggestion, buy a pack of some wet wipes because they come in handy to save from irritation.

For me personally the tea is so much easier, less liquid, drink then sleep, wake up and done.

[*]5' 8" [*]Female