[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - SWF, can't do it!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:49 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: SWF, can't do it!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 am 

Hello,

I'm on day 9 of my cleanse and would like to continue beyond 10 days but I'm having a real problem. I am no longer able to keep the SWF down. I tried yesterday, and it all came back up the wrong direction within 10 minutes. Last night I bought pure Celtic sea salt and tried again this morning, but after the first two cups, it came up again, and I gave up, taking it as a sign that my body was not happy with it. I was able to get through SwF on day 1, 2, 3, 4, although only had success flushing out on half of those days, I had elimination on just lax tea smooth move on days 5, & 6, 7, but day 8 my body just shut down to it. I did have small elimination today, but I'm wondering if there are SWF alternatives? I am doing 2 teaspoons too not tablespoons.

Help/suggestions please?

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: SWF, can't do it!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:19 pm 

Sorry no one got back to you. You can drink the tea in the morning if you cannot do the SWF, however, I would suggest you do try to do the SWF again during your extended cleanse. Other than this I have no other suggestions, as I have never had issues keeping the SWF down.

SWF - salt water flush
MC - Master Cleanse
MC - menstrual cycle

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any diseases or are taking medication talk to your doctor.

If you do not have the book, buy it!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:45 am 

Okay. This is what I do and it seems to help. Instructions tell you to use warm water, forget that. I use cold bottled water and it works just fine and also masks the saltiness of the water and helps a lot. I literally just chug my container. About 1/2 of I do in one gulp, but will say once my stomach starts to get full the second half is a little harder to get down. Immediately after I do keep water around as a chaser to get that taste out of my mouth. It's quite mental and I do actually feel sick right after but I walk it off and then go lie on my right side for about 30 min and then go about my day.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:22 am 

SWF - salt water flush
MC - Master Cleanse
MC - menstrual cycle

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any diseases or are taking medication talk to your doctor.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:09 am 

Okay, so I may switch it over to the warm water, ugh not sure if I'm able to keep it down then. Slow the colon down as in, it'll take longer for it to pass through my system?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:23 am 

Warm water should pass through faster. When I moved to Asia I realized just how bad cold water actually is for us. You can use room temp water also if you feel you can tolerate better. But if you are living in a cold climate warm would be better anyway, but room temp should be ok. Hot is obviously too difficult to do, and isn't good for you anyway as you will burn everything.

Cold water slows down the colon, it makes it sluggish, which is what we don't want in normal life. This is one of the reasons western people have such slow colons to begin with, all that cold water we drink. The point for you though is to be able to keep it down.

Did you try brushing your teeth first? And make srue you get that toothpaste everywhere in your mouth and then lightly rinse it out so you don't swallow toothpaste. It might help you with the nasty taste of the saltwater.

SWF - salt water flush
MC - Master Cleanse
MC - menstrual cycle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:22 am 

Thanks for the tip. I'm able to keep it down, just the cold water made it more tolerable for me is all, didnt taste it as much. I may also just do room temp.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:23 am 

Colosan works great for me. Just a tip.

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFuRZSV/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:34 am 

Chrissy,

Do you use that in place of the laxative tea or the SWF? Can you purchase that somewhere besides online? Like wholefoods or some healthfood store?