Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:34 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Raw Smoothies
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:28 pm 

I recently finished 12 days of the MC, about a week ago. I've been trying to eat consciously and focus on more raw foods. What I've decided to do is to fast 1-2 times a week, focusing my energy on health and staying centered.

The thought keeps coming to my head that you just can't give up. I need to continually strive for a better way of living. The cleanse is really nice because it gives me a break from my habits and cravings. Though I didn't realize how much thought goes out the window when I'm not mentally prepared for hunger, or cravings. I'm committed with a friend to drink 2 protein shakes per day, luckily I have raw protien shakes. As well as as many fruits and veggies as wanted, plus a light dinner. I'm excited about a challenge, although for me drinking protien is by far worse than doing the MC.

Tomorrow I'm taking a break and water fasting. I usually like to pair my cleanses with herbs and teas though, so it won't be exclusively water.

SW, post cleanse: 194
GW: 135
Some worthy numbers to look forward to:
and so on :D

Post subject: Re: Raw Smoothies
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:06 pm 

I finished my fast and found a really valuable piece of information for my further fasting days: always end a fast with breakfast the next morning.

It truly was a good lesson to learn. I was good all day, and then decided to break the fast for dinner, which didn't go so well. There is a rush of hunger that sets in when I don't eat and then suddenly start. I know that this is definitely not the way to end a fast, and so my knowledge, er, wisdom, increases.

Doing mostly good. I've also discovered that I can't solely live off of protein shakes. I'm not certain whether it is the actual shake and the lack of carbs, or whether it is my mind playing tricks on my will power, but regardless, the shake must have substance in order to fill my "needs" whatever they are. I've gotten a really good recipe from my friend:

Oatmeal
Almonds
Frozen berries
Milk (I used soy)
And honey, or maple syrup to taste

Blended in a high speed blender (I got a Blendtec for Christmas!)

It is surprisingly delicious!
I also added protein powder to stay on track. This shake is so filling that I only had about a cup of it and was able to save the rest for tomorrow.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:56 pm 

I've been doing good I feel. I have let myself enjoy some yummy summer meals with my family, however I have incorporated many fruits and veggies which has helped to balance the load.

I just watched a show on juicing. I already have a really good juicer, as it was an infomercial, but it had really good information. My son was awake so I let him watch it too. He is a really smart boy and he understands more than I could think possible. He enjoyed the show and was telling all kinds of things about veggies and such. He's six now, but he is very educated about the health benefits of healthful eating (though that doesn't stop his cravings for mcy ds).

I've decided to sprout more, and juice more. I'm going to make a home for my juicer on my counter so I can remember that I have it. What I can juice with the veggies I have now, I don't know (as juicing takes a lot of veggies), but it will all work out.

God has been such a huge part of my life and I know he is leading me towards better health, however stubbornly I follow. Just had to give a shout out. 8)

Oh, almost forgot EVENING PRIMROSE OIL look this up I beg anyone who will listen! It has done wonders for me. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:11 pm 

I'm starting a "30 Day Raw" tomorrow with my sister-in-law. I'm super excited because I know when we put our heads together we create yummy things, and help each other.

The last couple of weeks have been really good and really bad. I discovered a really amazing thing with my body. I'm a massage therapist and I also study the art of healthy living and healing the body. I've always heard and recognized that the cells, and yes the body itself, have and hold memories. Cellular memory, if you will. What I didn't know is that this is very, very, VERY true.

Through meditation I discovered that my body can feel, independent from my own, and quietly and patiently keeps working as best it can with the crap I choose to put into it. It's also very connected to my feelings.

My body can tell me things that I didn't realize I even knew. For instance I have known that I was lactose intolerant. What I didn't know is that I am so allergic to milk that my body has to spend a lot of time digesting and working through the allergin that it doesn't have time to work on other things. This can be such a hardship on my body that I can get really sick, because of milk! Crazy, I know, but it has helped me a lot to see.

I love milk however, so I went off of it for a few days and then decided to eat it during this last week, 4th of July week. This is where the bad comes in.

What I've found is that when I eat terribly, I feel terrible.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:13 pm 

So, I'm planning this Raw diet, however, I would like to incorporate another cleanse into it. I've decided to wait until I get paid, this Friday. So perhaps Saturday, Sunday or Monday.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:42 pm 

My body loves raw food! And I do too, except that its a little hard to cook for my family, and I have sugar cravings occasionally. But, being completely raw is such a nice feeling.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:12 pm 

My family had pizza today, which smelled aweful to me, but also looked like a raw deal breaker. I didn't have any, but I sure wanted some.