[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:35 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:26 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:55 am 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:28 pm 

Not sure if you still swing by here, Ears, but I am curious if you could share any information on the longest Master Cleanse you have supervised? I have done a lot of long term fasting, not always the MC, but some water fasting too, but I love hearing stories of very long fasts. Congrats on your personal healing as well!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:36 pm 

Jackie, the longest Master Cleanser I was coaching turned out to be 59 days but it was not the scariest by any means. You may enjoy the book I wrote titled "When Life Hands You Lemons" which you can find on my website www.ears2rhealth.com and feel free to contact me there as well. I don't log in very often; people usually find me through my website and I've sold several copies of my book that way but the Forum notifies me if I have a new message. Best Wishes! Ears 2 R Health

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:28 pm 

Thank you for sharing! I've done several 20+ day MCs over the years, and then I did a very long fast in 2011 - from February 12-May 16 (so 94 days now that I count it out) - it was a juice cleanse, but I was very ill at the time and could barely get a cup or two of juice in me at a time. It was very intense but an amazing experience. But I came through all the stronger for sticking to it, and rebuilding slowly after. I am curious about your book, since fasting has been a huge part of my life probably for over a decade now, except for the past 2.5 years or so due to pregnancy and nursing, but I feel so very much in need of a deep cleansing.

What are your thoughts on sauna use while on the MC? Too dehydrating, or too intense of a detox? I have a beautiful sauna that I love, but I've never used it while fasting (and it sure warms me up in this cold winter!). Not sure if you touch on this in your book.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:05 am 

Hello Jackie! And thanks for your interest. I do not specifically touch on the subject of sauna in my book, mainly because it is not a significant factor that would effect the results of your Master Cleanse experience. My only caution would be dehydration, as a sauna will allow the body to cleanse itself in a way that I normally not a part of The Master Cleanser. Sweat is a waste product, and in my mind would greatly exacerbate the entire process of detoxification. As long as you are sufficiently hydrating, it seems to me this would be an excellent addition. My book is based upon my experiences, and so far none of the people I've coached through The Master Cleanser has utilized this additional tool. Go for it, stay hydrated, and if you'll be so kind to let me know whether you feel it makes a substantial difference, and I may deem it necessary to revise my book! I'm still self-publishing a read-on-demand version so revision is still easy at this point. Best wishes!! Here to help, Ears 2 R Health

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:22 am 

Hi,

Do you have any advice on post cleanse probiotic use? Can't seem to find any info on specifics.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:06 am 

I love "Primal Defense" by Garden of Life. The Vitamin Shoppe has a probiotic formula that has more strains than Primal Defense but it also doesn't have the other ingredients which I believe make Primal Defense a superior product. Hope this helps! Ears 2 R Health

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:14 am 

Oh my. I've just started today after carefully preparing. I stumbled across this and I had to stop and think. I did the cleanse for the first time around 2006 and all went well. In 2008 I got terrible ill. At first I thought it was gallstones. It would come and go. After a couple months of dealing with this it go so bad that one night i had to wake the hubs to take me to the E.R. (I stay away from doctors so I didn't even have one to call). They admitted me but never could give a diagnosis. I had several tests run on me but nothing showed up. They released me with an appointment to see a doctor in 2 weeks. Of course, I didn't go, everything was ok. Another time just several months away from this, I was having heart attack symptoms! Same senario. nothing. everything was fine! So, that brings me to today. I've started the cleanse and now I'm taking myself off. I'm so afraid that it caused these problems back then. I am disappointed. I have beautiful organic lemons and all that i need for 10 days. I was mentally prepared and looking forward to it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:19 am 

Oh my. I've just started today after carefully preparing. I stumbled across this and I had to stop and think. I did the cleanse for the first time around 2006 and all went well. In 2008 I got terrible ill. At first I thought it was gallstones. It would come and go. After a couple months of dealing with this it go so bad that one night i had to wake the hubs to take me to the E.R. (I stay away from doctors so I didn't even have one to call). They admitted me but never could give a diagnosis. I had several tests run on me but nothing showed up. They released me with an appointment to see a doctor in 2 weeks. Of course, I didn't go, everything was ok. Another time just several months away from this, I was having heart attack symptoms! Same senario. nothing. everything was fine! So, that brings me to today. I've started the cleanse and now I'm taking myself off. I'm so afraid that it caused these problems back then. I am disappointed. I have beautiful organic lemons and all that i need for 10 days. I was mentally prepared and looking forward to it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:30 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:24 am 

So I just started the cleanse again today for the second time in my life. I found this post and now I'm stopping. I am not prepared me tally to go past 15 days. I did my first cleanse in 2006. In a year or afterwards I got sick I went to ER in extreme pain. Then admitted. They never gave a diagnosis. Now after reading this post It seems to add up. I just didn't want to continue and take a chance. I will wait until I do a parasite cleanse or until I can mentally prepare to go longer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:38 am 

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:32 am 

This thread is so confusing.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 7:04 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next