[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - bm

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:49 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: bm
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:51 am 

day 1 of the cleanse and my salt water flush just produced yellow water.

I was taking a laxtive tea for the 3 day ease in though. Yesterday was orange water. So where is all my solid?
Will anything come out except coloured water now? People have mentioned brown water - will I get this later?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: bm
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:22 am 

Day 2.

Brown water to Brown sludge. YAY!!! No terryifing smell yet.

Yes it's grim but it's the type of stuff I wanted to know :lol:
Unless I'm lynched I'm reporting everyday.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:26 am 

PS. Just the laxative tea this morning

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:25 am 

No change on day 3 and 4. Just did a MASSIVE fart when I thought I needed the loo. No odour.

:)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:17 pm 

dAY 4 EVENING.

All bunged up - need to go but can't. I'll have to try the SWF in them morning if still there. Very unhappy about that. Hoping the tea would be sufficient.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:52 am 

Had a movement in the night but still did the SWF.

Still just liquidy brown then later yellow. I would love a bit of solid!

Feel like i'm too toxic to be cleansing right as I've had no real symptoms except extreme hunger and v slight ache. And nothing interesting or smelly from by bms. Maybe it'll hit me in the face in a couple of days and I may have to do longer than 10 days. Which sucks cause I wanna cook with grains and beans and lentils and wholewheat rice. God Im hungry.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:13 am 

Excited!!!!

Not a BM but coughed up some ugly looking mucus. Just osrt of came out of nowhere. Darker than Ive ever had before in life.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:30 am 

Day 6 - Hurrah! 13.28

Had the tea this morning. Nice brown watery/sludge bm later.
Keep getting the feeling at night like there's something stuck. That there's something's low - and everything is coming out round the sides.

No more phlegm I'm afraid. Damn it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:33 am 

Day 7.

Why don't I have black smelly stuff. Same old same old. Been going less.

Strangely disappointed at total lack of any! detox symptoms. Do you actually have to do it for longer than 10 days to do any good whatsoever? No bright face or hair - maybe this is later.

I am detoxing at all? Best at least loose weight. And not break my metabolism.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:14 am 

Day 8 12.56 pm - On the home stretch yay.

Little movement today yet.

Had a good one last night - lots of wind (hope that was stored rather than newly produced) and a decent amount - not loads but good for me so far. Had a red tint and stung. Hoped it was some sort of acidic excretion but more likely to be full of cayenne given the colour. I'm having about quarter tsp in each of my 9 glasses MC so thats a lot of cayenne I guess
(I gradually but more in - hoping it keeps my metabolism stoked too. I have been checking my BPM and does not seem to be slowing down)

Thought I saw a bit of white on my tongue but had brushed it by mistake by then (always brush my tongue when cleaning teeth) - could have been toothpaste. Whatever it's nothing like the pics I've seen online. Will stop brushing it and have a look in the morning.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:46 am 

Brown again. Sill liquidy. After flushed had bits left - like layers of an onion about 2cm long or less.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:45 pm 

Day 9 12.24 am-woohoo almost there.

Nothing of note. Brushed tongue clean and nothing came back. It's nice and pink better than been for years.
Nothing at all dramatic happened during my first cleanse. I guess I sholud be grateful.

Worried my scales will be wrong for final weigh in as I moved them out of the way and now recall in the reviews if you moved them it would change the result. Plus I'm going to my friends tm night so will have to take them with me ha! Along with my juicer and soup maker. So much to carry!

Not a clue how much weight i've lost -feels like half a stone. Not sure I'll make the 10 lbs in 10 days as I seemed to lose a ton in the 3 day ease in.

Last normal weigh in :11.2 4
4 days later including 2 days ease in (and 2 days larging it) :10st 13.4
After 0J day (MC start proper):10 st 11.6

Loss 4.8 lbs

Will post final weigh in Sat morning and will also continue through the 3 days ease out.

I think it has been worth it. I have spend hours and hours loking at recipes and reading about food and nutrition. I think I'll move to 5:2 fasting a couple of weeks. And I'm upping healthy fats and proteins and reducing carbs - but not to ketosis. May do no carb days (<25g) on the 2 fast days however.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:25 am 

Weighed this morning as couldnt wait till tm.
Day 1 : 10 st 11.6 (-4.8)
Day 10: 10 st 4.4 (-7.2)
______
12 lbs

Yay :)

Just need to try and maintain this.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:13 am 

Day 11 - MC ended.

Weight 10 st 4 -12.4 lbs

Having a hot water and lemon juice looking forward to my orange juice.... YAY!

Will start a new thread monitoring ease out weight and first week or so.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:27 am 

Day 3 post cleasne.

A solid bm. Not completely but started as. Woo hoo.