[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Post 13 Day Cleanse Journey Journal

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:52 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Post 13 Day Cleanse Journey Journal
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:23 am 

Hey all,
I'm gonna repost some of my other posts here and then continue to journal.

A little background, I was going to do a 15 to 20 day cleanse. However, during Day 14, I got massive pains overnight and ended the cleanse.

From Day 14 entry 1:
Hey all,
Had a terrible time last night. I only SWF'd once on my 13 day cleanse. Also, have only haphazardly took smooth move tea at night. Not sure if that was the cause but had a BM that I felt nearly killed me. It was so painful, I thought I had to go to the hospital. I didn't and in the end, I'm ok. But man, it was a rough night.

So today is Day 14, my last day. The weekend was a big struggle, wanting to eat comfort food as the rain was coming down in NYC. But I resisted the temptation. And I now feel my body is telling me, NO MORE.

One more day and then I'm done. And the real work begins.

Day 14 entry 2:

So I'm done. Finished today. Had to leave work because of the pain. Got home, had some OJ and water. Better now.

Final stats:

SW:207.1
CW:187.2 (19.9)
GW:180

I plan to get back the horse soon, not sure when. Maybe for a couple of days between Valentine's day (date with Wife) and my 40th Birthday, which is 5 days later. I hope to keep it off. Gonna follow the typical program:
1-Fresh squeeze aka expensive OJ diluted with water
2-OJ and some homemade veggie broth (got it from whole foods website)
3-The Stanley Burrough soup and some salad with fruit. Maybe a green smoothie.
4-Gorge myself, just kidding. Not sure the plan but something from the cooking light website. Keep daily cals under 1800, except I give myself 1 cheat meal a week to eat whatever.

Day 15:
Had OJ and some terrible broth I made the previous night. Veggie broth, recipe from whole foods. Awful. Mostly ate the OJ with water, had the broth and a lot of triscuits. Like a lot. 24 in fact. Ugh. But I read the brown rice triscuits are not processed and I kept my total calories under 1000. Plus I worked out a little. Did my physical therapy exercise, lifted a little and did a bit of cardio. Then came home and cooked my Dr. Burroughs veggie soup. Had a bit of that as well.

I expected that once I eat solids, I will immediately gain weight. But to my surprise, I was down .1. I was very surprised. My goal is to continue to lose weight.

Here is my plan.

1) For six days a week, keep my total calories under 1500 a day. I keep track using the MyFitnessPal app and website. Amazing app.
2) One day a week, for just one meal, I will eat whatever I want. I hope this satisfies any cravings I desire throughout the week. I will work out that day and try to make my net calories under 1500 but that seems unlikely.
3) I will work out 5 to 7 days a week. Workouts consist of physical therapy exercises for my back, weight training and cardio.

So, there you go.

Joe

Post subject: Re: Post 13 Day Cleanse Journey Journal
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:08 pm 

Gosh, Joe, that's pretty dramatic. I'm glad you ended the cleanse when you did. You still did better than most!

Well done :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:02 am 

UGH. OK, maybe ugh is more appropriate.

So this is what I ate yesterday (calories to the right) :

Breakfast
Stop & Shop Quick Oats - Oatmeal, 1/2 cup 140
Blueberries - Raw, 0.25 cup 21
Lunch
MC Soup, 1 serving(s) 102
Dinner
Generic Bread - Ciabatta Bread, 1 Slice 170
Snacks
Homemade - Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice, 2 cup 234
Triscuit - Brown Rice Triscuit With Sea Salt and Black Pepper, 6 crackers 130
Triscuit - Brown Rice Triscuit With Sea Salt and Black Pepper, 2 crackers 43
Pacific Gold - Original Beef Jerky, Costco, 4 oz 320
TOTAL: 1,262

So maybe the MC cleanse soup, which I didn't add potato or beans, is too low of a calorie estimate. Or the jerky was too low.

I also worked out but didn't do much in terms of cardio.

so I'm not going to stress too much but my weight gain was high. This was the last day of breaking back into regular eating.

Pre Cleanse Starting Weight: 207.1
Post Cleanse Starting Weight: 186.8
CW: 189.8 (+3)
GW: 175

Three pounds, one day. Well I got a long day of working out today. Not gonna stress (eat). Just stay focused and continue to do what I do.

Wish me luck.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:31 am 

First full meal lunch and I'm still hungry. Had 4 oz of chicken breast piccatta and 3 cups of broccoli and green beans.

UGH

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:48 pm 

Keep at it, maybe drink more fluids, some vegan protein drinks maybe with chia seeds or fine ground oats should fill you up :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:23 am 

Day 4 Post Cleanse:

2 more lbs up. Ate 1120 calories. Worked out for 45 minutes (-581 cals approx) and still up 2 lbs. There isn't much I can do. I'll just continue to work out, watch my cals and hopefully stabilize before losing more.

Forget about eating what I want for one meal. That is out the window. Just keep cals under 1500 and try my best not to get down.

When I'm hungry b/w meals, I'm going to drink my cleanse drink. That should keep my cravings down.

Here is my summary of food yesterday:

22-Jan-15
FOODS Calories
Breakfast
Generic - Pink Grapefuit, 3/5 of (3-3/4" dia) 62
Lunch
Charred Lemon Chicken Piccata Recipe, 1.2 serving(s) 356
Costco - Frozen Green Beans, 2/3 cup 30
Costco Frozen Broccoli - Broccoli, 2 cup (85g) 60
Snacks
Orange - Large Navel Ss, 1 large (184g) 87
Bananas - Raw, 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) 105
Bob's - Apple, Medium Gala, 1 medium 154g/5.5 oz (2-3/4" Dia) 80
Pacific Gold - Original Beef Jerky, Costco, 2 oz 160
TOTAL: 1,220
EXERCISES Calories
Cardiovascular
Elliptical Trainer 581
TOTALS: 581

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:05 am 

How many cals were you on on the MC?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:15 am 

Didn't really count cals on MC. I'm sure it was low as I was only drinking about 3 cups a day.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:03 am 

yikes - that's around 315 cals then if you had 2 spoons of maple syrup in each.

(My maple syrup 50 cals a tbsp plus lemon)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:32 am 

Day 5 off the 13 day MC:

So good news!!! I had the most calories intake since coming off the cleanse and I lost weight. 1.7 lbs in fact. All I was looking for was leveling off. I lost 20 but gained back 5 in three days. So depressed. I was even working out.

So yesterday, the only difference I made were 1) no beef jerky and 2) had an MC drink mid afternoon bc I was so hungry even after lunch. I also did more cardio last night and voila! I'm feeling good. I think my body is adjusting to me eating regular food now. I'm taking the probiotics daily and it helps alot without any cramps of senna or the excesses of metamucil. Good stuff. Oh, I also ate a brownie....

Here is my food diary:

FOODS Calories
Breakfast
Generic - Pink Grapefuit, 3/5 of (3-3/4" dia) 62
Lunch
Roasted Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes Recipe, 1 serving(s) 146
Costco Frozen Broccoli - Broccoli, 2 cup (85g) 60
Costco - Frozen Green Beans, 2/3 cup 30
Charred Lemon Chicken Piccata Recipe, 1 serving(s) 296
Dinner
Quick Added Calories, 12 calories 12
Sunkist - Orange - Large Navel, 1 Whole (154g) 80
Ghirardelli - Triple Chocolate Brownie (Prepared), 2 inch brownie 190
Snacks
Bananas - Raw, 2 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) 210
Orange - Large Navel Ss, 1 large (184g) 87
Roasted Maple Cinnamon Almonds, 1 serving(s) 41
TOTAL: 1,456
EXERCISES Calories
Cardiovascular
Elliptical Trainer 407
TOTALS: 407

SPreMCW: 207.1
SPostMCW: 186.8
CW:190.1
GW:175

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:50 am 

Yay -good news joe :))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:04 am 

Thanks cayenne!

So weekends are always hard for dieting. This weekend proved no different. Ate a bunch on Saturday, including my first night out to a restaurant.

I really overate this weekend. Did work out on the elliptical for 45 minutes, in took 2390 calories (at least). Still, gained only 1.5 lbs.

Then yesterday, worked out for any hour, ate just as much and lost .2. Food details are below, if ur interested.

Biggest takeaway this weekend is the my weigh has finally leveled off. From the MC, I lost 20 lbs. Then gained back 5 asap. But now, I'm level. No more crazy weight gains and now its just work. What I mean by that is what I put in, I'll get out. Food, exercise, it's all in my hands. And that feels good.

24-Jan-15
FOODS Calories
Breakfast
MC Soup, 1.2 serving(s) 122
Matthews - White Bread, 1 slice 90
Lunch
Charred Lemon Chicken Piccata Recipe, 1 serving(s) 296
Roasted Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes Recipe, 1 serving(s) 146
Ghirardelli - Brownies, 0.8 -inch square 72
Orange184* - Orange, Navel, 3.5 oz raw 69
Starbucks - Cranberry Orange Muffin, 0.2 muffin 82
Dinner
Generic - Seafood & Chorizo Paella, 2 cup 628
Pingo Doce - Espetada De Peru, 1 espetada (125g) 300
Havana's - Octopus Salad, 1 cup 297
Nata - Nata, 100 g 288
TOTAL: 2,390
EXERCISES Calories
Cardiovascular
Elliptical Trainer 436
TOTALS: 436

25-Jan-15
FOODS Calories
Breakfast
Allrecipes.Com - Seafood Paella, 1.5 serving 881
Quick Added Calories, 300 calories 300
Lunch
Generic - Matthew's All Natural White Bread, 1 slice 90
Dinner
Blue Cheese-Stuffed Pork Chops with Pears Recipe, 0.25 serving(s) 142
Snacks
Ghirardelli - Brownies, 2 -inch square 180
(Homemade) - Pastel De Natas, 120 g 358
Tostitos - Corn Chips - Hint of Lime, 2 oz (6 chips) 300
Tostitos - Chunky Mild Salsa, 4 Tbsp 20
TOTAL: 2,271
EXERCISES Calories
Cardiovascular
Elliptical Trainer 388
Stationary bike, moderate effort (bicycling, cycling, biking) 301
TOTALS: 689

CW:191.4
GW:175

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:34 am 

Hi HelloJoePark, I'm glad I dropped by to read your news. You're doing really well. I semi-started the cleanse yesterday - at last. Keep us updated, please.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:29 am 

Stupid snow storm. Stupid De Blasio making me eat sh*tty food at home during the snowpocalype. It didn't even snow that much in the city. Historic, my SWF BM.

Quick entry but I gain a bit for all the crap I ate on Monday and Tuesday. Up nearly 6 lbs from my lowest after MC. Still, feeling ok, worked out last night and hoping I continue strong.

Will post more later.

Joe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:04 am 

Super bowl. Ugh. Gained 5 lbs. But lost 2.2 the next day. Thank God work is so busy I do not have time to eat.

But I make time to work out and I think that is really to way to success for me.

Keep eating 1500 to 1800 calories and do cardio for a minimum of 45 minutes and I should hit my goal.

CW:191.8 (-15.3)
GW:175 (hopefully by 2/19... 40th birthday)

Up and down, up and down. Actually got down to 188.9 before the super bowl.