[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Motivation Thread!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:14 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Motivation Thread!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:20 am 

This is a great thread and I want to revive it! Here's some thoughts for you MC'ers:

"Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one."
"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."

I think a lot about the "Standard American Diet" (often referred to as SAD) and about my young kids and the toxins they are bombarded with in food (or what we call food). Childhood obesity is an epidemic and that's no secret, but a lot of folks are unaware of the comorbid diseases and their impact that are consuming our kids as well. Diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure...all the things we normally associate with "old people" are not longer uncommon in elementary age kids. I don't suggest that kids do something like the Master Cleanse but it would be in all of our best interest if we can impress upon kids (and parents!) that whole foods should be the base of nutrition. Take something from earth and get it into your body before it goes through any processing. And if you can't pronounce it...don't eat it!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:36 am 

Here's something to quell your appetite if you have a hankering for "chicken":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T67DvoH2H3E

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:24 am 

It is so nice to be back! Getting myself on track again. Aligning my body with my mind, and my body is behind. Our bodies so willingly take whatever we feed and fuel ourselves with, and try to make the most of it. If you haven't been giving your body the best, you haven't given yourself the chance to LIVE fully/healthy. BUT, this is why you are here!!--you have made the choice to make changes and make the most of them. Congratulations! Habits, old patterns, family recipes, quick fixes, and cravings will fade during the days of this fast. Don't hold on to them. Make room for the new you!

If you're having trouble, your body IS punishing you for what you have done to it in the past. What's coming out of your body (cravings and.. um.. all) is coming out because you decided to put those things inside of you. Now it's all coming out! & You are, too!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:54 pm 

Laurin...love this thread and my fav part is what you wrote when you first started this thread:

Break the habit! If you're having trouble with food, get away from it. Take a drive. By yourself. & try not to focus on what you're not doing. Look at the positive. Breathe in the possibilities and the promise of this fast. Stick with it and this process will free you of old baggage you never had time to digest. Literally, Mentally, and Spiritually.

You summed it up perfectly. Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:57 pm 

Hi everyone! I just finished my first day of the cleanse and I'm feeling good so far but I know I still have a long road in front of me! I could really use some tips on how to reduce cravings and stay strong! I'm just being proactive as I don't know what o really expect! I could really use the support too because almost all my friends I've told are not supportive and think this means I'm going anorexic or something. When I suggest that they read the book to educate themselves they simply say they don't want to! Ughh! :( Anyways, I could realy use the support! Wish me luck!! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:25 am 

Hi.....I am on my 11th day and decided to keep going. (I bought enough lemons, and the maple syrup was on sale) I had planned to do just 10. I felt extremely disappointed for 9 days. No weight was coming off and if it did it was just a after AWF. this morning (true story) went down 10 lbs! I weighed in at 122 this morning. I'm talking overnight. I started at 134 and went down to 128 a stayed there for a couple days. I was really bummed. All this? for What?, This is my third time on the cleanse, every other one I lost 15 lbs. From 130 down to 115. I feel great to finally feel and see the benefits. You have to be patient and stick with it. I have an addicting personality so going through another 10 days shouldn't be too hard.
I love all the posts....it truthfully keeps me going! thanks :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:29 pm 

Hey, Lorelle! Did you go on? Do post more! Congratulations on how well the MC worked out for you!

Lem