[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - My Master Cleanse Diary - Here we go again!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: My Master Cleanse Diary - Here we go again!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:50 am 

The last time I posted was almost exactly 7 years ago. I did a 16 day Master Cleanse then. It was my first. I kept a lot of weight off for many years after that cleanse and ate very well. Over the last 2 years my eating hasn't been as healthy and my weight is at 145 pounds. I've decided it is time to do the Master Cleanse once again.

Day 1 - My SWF did not work this morning, so I feel quite awful this morning. It's afternoon now and am feeling better. I am not hungry. The lemon drink seems to keep me satisfied. So far so good. :)

Last edited by healthyme on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Day 1 - Here we go again!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:07 am 

Day 2- not a bad day. Morning weight was 142.8 so down 2.2 lbs! The SWF worked this time. I am tired but not hungry. I am noticing my auto responses to eating and snacking. Got through the day without any problems.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:55 am 

Day 3 Had some stomach cramps last night but nothing serious. Weighed 140lbs this morning which is 2.8 pounds down from yesterday and 5 pounds down from the start.

The SWF continues to work and am still not at all hungry. The worst part of the day is supper time and just after where my family eats and snacks. I am very aware of how many commercials are on TV regarding food.

I have not had any urges to quit and eat. I did dream that I was offered a twizzler and took it, chewed it, then remembered I'm doing the master cleanse so spit it out. Ha Ha. Seems I am still running on some auto-response programs when it comes to eating.

I do enjoy the tea at night as a change of flavour, but I do believe that is what gave me the cramps last night. Hopefully that will die down.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:04 pm 

Day 4 - Best day yet. Had energy - a lot of energy. I was rather surprised but happy. I somehow gained 0.2 pounds. Was 140.2 pounds this morning. Wasn't hungry at all, but still have the habit of snacking. I put a carrot in my mouth while making supper for my family, then realized "O darn, I'm not eating" and spit it out. LOL

SWF still working and still the absolute worst part of this cleanse. I don't think I will ever come to like it. What else is possible? :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:39 am 

Day 5 - Weighed 140 lbs - feeling energized and coming back into what I remember feeling like when I weighed less. I am very happy so far with this cleanse. It's been easier than the last time I did it. I am loving my body and I haven't felt like that in a long time.

Day 6- Weighed 139.2 lbs today. - This was a Saturday and much more difficult than weekdays. Probably because my family is all home eating and snacking constantly and my day isn't as structured as it is weekdays. I wanted to eat all day - not from hunger - but from wanting to taste good food. I wanted flavour! Let's see how tomorrow goes.

Day 7 - Weighed 137.6lbs this morning, so down a total of 7.4lbs and feeling like my old self again. It's Sunday. I will see how this day goes. Looking forward to getting back to the work week where the day is not surrounded by my family eating all day. :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:17 pm 

Day 8 - Weighed 137.6lbs this morning. Everything seems like a dull routine now. I am not really caring for the taste of the drink. It doesn't taste bad; it just tastes the same. Smells are more noticeable to me and I am longing for flavour! I wanted to eat tonight just to get some flavour - not because I am hungry. I thought about quitting, but decided to put in my ten days. My tongue is still not completely pink and maybe the extra 2 days will make a difference. I don't care about weight loss anymore. I really like the way my body is. Just bored with the monotony. Tomorrow is another day.

Funny story - I was at the gym and someone asked me if I ever eat (as a compliment to the way my body was looking). I smiled and said, "No." She laughed and said, "I know. Stupid question. Of course you eat." I didn't bother explaining the cleanse. I'm quite sure it would not have been understood. It still made me smile though.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:11 pm 

Day 9 - Weighed 138 lbs this morning. Today was easier than yesterday. I am really looking forward to tomorrow being my final day. One more SWF. My body feels like it is ready to come off. I feel good and am so glad I stuck this out.

One more day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Post subject: Re: My Master Cleanse Diary - Here we go again!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:33 am 

Day 10!!!!! Hoopla, Applause, etc. :lol:

Weighed 137.6lbs again. Did the last SWF - so happy about that!
Today was just like any other day. Nothing crazy to report.
Preparing for tomorrow's easing off day. Got the organic oranges all ready for juicing. Got the probiotics. Ready to go.

Post subject: Re: My Master Cleanse Diary - 2016
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:06 am 

Day 11 or First Day coming off cleanse
I weighed 136.7 lbs this morning.

I juiced my organic oranges and got about 7 cups or OJ. I added 3 cups of water to it and that is my food for today. I've been "chewing" the OJ when I drink to get the enzymes and digestion flowing.

I took my probiotic.

My energy is good and I am still not hungry.

I am preparing a vege broth. I may have some tonight since I am going through my OJ quickly today.

My body feels very good. The thought of drinking coffee is turning me off which I think is a good thing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:21 am 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:22 am