[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - My 15 Day Journey to a Healthy Me

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:47 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Day 10 the journey continues
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:26 am 

Doesn't look like my body wants to give up any additional fat, I'm still hugging at 167.7... it's nothing for me to sweat over though; my clothes are hanging much nicer and I know if I don't lose in lbs I'll lose in inches.

Woke up with lots of energy, but I'm realizing I'm not getting that much sleep. I'm usually in bed from 10:30pm - 4:30am, but lately I've been waking up around 3:30am but feeling as if I got a full 6 hours of sleep???

I'm still disliking the lemonade, but it is, what it is...I have no other choice. :(

Today I'm not experiencing any cravings, hunger pains or irritability which makes me happy. :D I do stay cold though but I read somewhere that it's to be expected. I didn't drink my full 60oz yesterday and I'm sure I won't do it again today, but I'm focused on getting at least 60+ oz of water in per day.

Post subject: Re: My 15 Day Journey to a Healthy Me
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:39 am 

Post subject: Day 11 Started rough going smooth now
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:00 am 

Woke up this morning with very little energy. I'm not sure if it's because I didn't drink the full amount of lemonade mixture or if it was just one of those days. I made some lemon tea and put a TBS of maple syrup in it hoping that would boost my energy level. It worked somewhat but I still felt weak and had to sit down a lot while getting dressed.

So I guess you can say I had to cheat, definitely couldn't afford to fall out at work. I stopped at the store and bought 2 small tangerines and 1 healthy choice soup. I ate one tangerine and felt a whole lot better. I checked the carb & calorie intake and the tangerine is slightly higher than a lemon, which is why it probably gave me a good boost of energy. Because I'm feeling better I don't have to touch the soup.

A small tangerine has 37cal and 9.3 carbs ; lemons have 17cals and 5.4 carbs

I weighed in at 167.6 and after taking measurements I'm down by the following:

Lower Hip - 1"
Upper Hip - 1/2"
Waist - 2 1/4"
Chest - 1 1/2"
Upper Left Thigh - 1"
Upper Right Thigh - 3/4"
Upper Right Arm - 1/4"
Upper Left Arm - 1/8"

Post subject: Day 12 full of energy
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:51 am 

I'm feeling much better today compared to yesterday. This morning I noticed I had the prettiest pinkest tongue :-) also, I never mentioned I had this horrible itch on one spot on my back for days during this cleanse, I realized this morning it wasn't as prominent. It was almost as if I had to dig into my back to get to the itch. It was horrible. I'm not too sure if that was a part of the toxins being removed from body, of body trying to heal itself, but I'm happy the itch isn't as intense anymore. One other thing is the peeing, when I have to go to the toilet to pee it feels like I'm peeing forever, it's not those short pees where you sit, pee, and wipe yourself. Sometimes I felt like I was sitting there for hours, maybe dozing for a few minutes, before I was through peeing. Then 15-20 minutes later back on the toilet peeing again.

I weighed in at 166.2 this morning, I'm not having any hunger issues or cravings, but I have to admit I thought for sure I smelt fresh buttery popcorn coming from my kitchen this morning. Oh, and didn't it smell delicious! I could almost taste it.

Oh well just a few more days to go!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:21 pm 

Hooray! Pink tongue! How exciting!

It's funny you mention popcorn cause I have smelled it too! You are doing so well! Great job!

Post subject: Day 15 finally!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:58 am 

I was busy over the weekend and didn't get a chance to post.

Everything is still going well, however, I've been having to force myself to drink the lemonade and water. Day 13 & 14 I only managed 32oz and today it will be the same (sob). Surprisingly I have lots of energy and was able to do quite a bit over the weekend, however, I find the weekends to be the hardest when trying not to think of food.

I weighed in at 165 and to be honest I don't think the scale is going to go down in more after today. My body has been stingy giving up weight :D but I'm just grateful I see such a big change in my clothes and how they fit. Honestly, I gave it a lot of thought and I realize I would have never come this far in two weeks if I had tried the traditional diet/exercise program. The most I would have accomplished is perhaps 1 - 3 lbs for the week.

So although this is my last day for the cleanse (I should say diet which is what I'm doing it for) I'll phase out this week with hopes of doing it again the following week. I will do the lemonade diet for 4 or 5 days and eat healthy the following 2 or 3 days. Actually, I did this a few years ago and loss 1-2 lbs a week. I rather enjoyed it, but then we started having all of these b'day cake celebrations, etc. and I just got off track. :(

Finally Day 15 has arrived!!!!

Post subject: Re: Day 15 finally!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:48 pm 

Post subject: Phasing out
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:15 am 

Today didn't start off too well. I jumped on the scale and it said 165.2, but because this was the day for me to take a pic of the scale, I forgot my camera. So I ran to get my iphone to take a pic, jumped back on the scale and it said 165.8. What the heck! Okay, calm down, took a sec and got back on the scale. This time it read 166.6. This scale is tripping. Decided to go fix myself some mint tea, gotta relax...and jumped on the scale one more time 168!!! Now I know there is no freaking way I gained that much weight overnight w/o eating.... :x

All and all I decided to eliminate the pic, and pulled out my faithful measuring tape.

MEASUREMENTS
Lower Hip - 46 1/4............down 1 1/4"
Upper Hip - 44 1/2............down 1"
Waist - 35 1/2..................down 2 3/4"
Chest - 42 3/4................. down 1 1/4"
Left Thigh - 27..................down 1"
Right Thigh - 27................down 1"
Upper Right Arm - 12 3/4...down 1/4"
Upper Left Arm - 12 3/4.....down 1/2"

I started my diet on February 6th and ended it Feb 20th, there's no way I could have gotten these results on an ordinary diet with minimum exercises in that short duration.

I'm happy to be drinking juice today and I can't wait to start on something hot tomorrow "broth". I've been through this before so I know I will pick up a few pounds, after all, I will be putting substance into my body, but I'm hoping I won't gain anymore than 5 lbs and next week I'll be doing the diet again for 4 or 5 days.

I had lots of energy this morning and managed to get some exercises in working my arms, legs and abs. Hoping to get some steps in this evening.

I would like to think I'm on my way to recovering my body, I have until May, so I gotta stick with this.

Happy success to everyone. Hope to see you again on Monday.

Post subject: Re: Day 10 the journey continues
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:56 pm 

Post subject: Back at it....Day 3 of 4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:52 am 

I've been meaning to post for the longest but I've been busy and kept forgetting. :cry: This is my 3rd day since starting back on Monday. Some years ago when I did the Lemonade diet for 10 days I continued it with Lemonade diet Mon - Thu or sometimes Friday and eat whatever I wanted on the weekend and back again on Monday. This worked great for me. No, I didn't lose a lot of weight fast only about 1 lb a week, but it helped me to begin eating healthier and appreciate 'real' food. After a few months I had dropped 20+ lbs. I want to be back there again.

Before the lemonade diet I was consuming a lot of bad carbs and junk food (I'm a junk-aholic) but then I found myself longing for healthier foods and I learned to eat less. I think mentally because I knew I had the option of eating whatever I wanted over the weekends I never bothered to indulge. Over the course of months I appreciated healthy eating and did well, that is until last year during my b'day and holidays... I'm starting this again hoping I will get back on the right track.

When I began my Lemonade diet I was 176 http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15868. I ended it after 15 days somewhere around 165.2 and 166. My scale was acting up so I'm not too sure which. This week Day 1 I weighed in at 169 and I'm now down to 166.

I did post some pictures on my blog and I'm thinking, I probably won't see to drastic of a change weekly, so I'll probably post pics at the end of each month. http://dietwithlemons.blogspot.com/2017/02/prepping-for-my15-day-lemonade-diet.html.

Today is Day 3, I've been experiencing a lot of indigestion, but I'm okay otherwise. I can't wait for Friday or maybe Saturday, I haven't made up my mind yet on which day I will phase out, but I'm longing for a nice hot cup of soup. :lol: I can't believe I'm longing for a cup of soup :roll: Getting Healthy Rocks!!!

Post subject: Day 4 of 4 - Mar 2, 2017
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:14 am 

Last night was another awful night of indigestion...I wish I knew where the problem was stemming from. It took almost an hour after popping 2 tums did I get some relief, however, this morning I woke up and it felt like it was trying to start again. I'm wondering if it was the mint tea I had earlier during the day...I drunk some green tea this morning and felt a little better, but I'll steer away from the mint tea for now.

I realize I also need to work on increasing my lemonade intake. This week I've only been getting in about 32oz and my water intake has only been around 30 oz - 40 oz, I want to increase it to 60oz so I'll keep working on that.

I did manage some step yesterday, I had tons of energy and got in 50+ active minutes and this morning I managed 17 active minutes. I may try to make it to the beach over the weekend and get some walking in, it's been a while since I did that.

Weighed in at 163.4 this morning, what a surprise. I don't expect anything more tomorrow though, my weight has been taking it's time moving, so I'm learning to be patient and enjoy whatever ounces i can lose.

Post subject: FOUR DAYS COMPLETED
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:16 am 

Well it appears the ingestion was coming from my lemonade. Yesterday, I had green tea and didn't drink any lemonade until after 2:30, and I decided to sip on it slowly. About 30 minutes after indigestion started to build up again. I even tried mixing some of my lemonade into a half glass of water , assuming by diluting it the acid wouldn't be as strong, but it was the same. I was only able to finish about 10oz of my mixture. Having indigestion is nothing to play with, it's been horrible, but because I only drunk a small amount of lemonade the indigestion didn't last all night.

My weigh in for this morning was 163.2. I'm hoping I don't go over 4-5 lbs this weekend and praying when I start again on Monday the mixture doesn't give me any problems.

Today I'm feasting on chicken vegetable soup and Sat & Sun I'm looking forward to salads. I think that's why I enjoy this diet so much, when I'm not eating I'll crave the pizzas, chips, etc. but when I can eat I only want salads, fish or chicken. I never want to indulge on junk foods. I'm hoping I can keep this healthy pattern up forever.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:33 am 

I had a productive weekend and ready to get back into the lemonade.

It's amazing how much your stomach shrinks after doing this fast, what you think you can eat and what you can actually eat is mind baffling and frustrating. I only got one meal in on Saturday & Sunday. Saturday was fish & salad; Sunday BBQ chicken & salad. I gotta admit, I did get some chocolates in as well. Overall, I had a great weekend especially since I didn't overeat.

This morning I weighed in at 166 lbs that's 3 lbs more than Friday. I'm thinking one of the reasons I was having problems with indigestion is because I didn't drink very much water last week, some days I was only getting in 20+ oz. So, my goal is to get down 40+ oz of water or more. It's gonna be a little difficult because it's pretty cool over here, but I will give it my best shot plus I'm going to use slightly less lemon juice in my mixture.

Okay, I just realized it 4:30pm and I only got in 10oz of water so far, it's important that I get my water in....Oh, well, here's to day 1 hoping my digestive system treats me well.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:49 am 

Post subject: Day 2 of 4 again - 3.7.17
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:26 pm 

Had an extremely busy day today, it's 8pm and I'm just finishing 20oz of lemonade and only had 20oz of water as well :( definitely not a good way to end the day, I guess I can always hope for a better tomorrow though :-)

I woke up this morning thinking about food, nope I wasn't hungry, I just had food on my mind... probably from all of those commercials, it's amazing how 85% of commercials consist of food, and not necessarily healthy food. Anyways thankfully I'm not hungry or craving anything, just got it on my mind.

My weigh in this morning was 164.4, I know enough about my body to not expect too much so I'm just hoping I can get to 162 by Friday averaging 1 lb less each week.

Gotta run to get some studying in before I hit the sack, hopefully I'll have more time to chat tomorrow.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next