[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Day 6 and counting ..2017

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:01 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Day 6 and counting ..2017
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:58 am 

DAY 4

Day 1 - 191lbs / BF - 35.2% / Muscle Mass - 27.2%
Day 2 - 186.4lbs / BF - 34.2% / Muscle Mass - 27.9%
Day 3 - 184lbs / BF - 33.7% / Muscle Mass - 28.1%
Day 4 - 182.3lbs / BF - 33.2 / Muscle Mass - 28.4%

Okay, i've been following amazing people on this forum and their journals have pushed me to continue with my journal. Hopefully, this will make me accountable .

How long am i going for? Good question. I've put it down to 30 days but in my mind, a minimum of 21 days and i will decide from there.

Feelings - I've been consumed with so much energy from day 1 that i have been working out non-stop. Its just today (Day 4) that i was hit with feeling like fainting, its crazy. Hopefully, i will feel better or strong enough to workout tonight, if not, tomorrow is another day.. :idea:

Drinks - I've had 6 cups of lemonade to give me some energy and so far, its just what i need right now. I'm still loving the taste of cayenne pepper (Have always loved it for cooking too).

SWF - I'm yet to try it, i haven't been to the toilet since i started MC.

Galracer

SW - 191lbs

CW - 181lbs

GW - 150lbs

SD - 8th Mar 17 / ED - 6th Apr 17

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0PofZR/]

[/url]

Last edited by galracer on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:55 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Day 4 and counting ..2017
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:09 am 

Nearly 10lbs in 4 days. That's really impressive! Are you drinking a laxative tea while on the mc? It should help with going to the bathroom. Good luck to you on the mc. :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:56 am 

Galracer

SW - 191lbs

CW - 181lbs

GW - 150lbs

[/url]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:20 pm 

Most people use the Smooth Move brand. I hear the chocolate doesn't taste like chocolate but is supposed to be the best flavor.

I personally think the salt water flush makes a huge difference but you have to set aside time for it and make sure if you haven't done it before you really read about the "after effects" lol or it could be disastrous.

You might find this link with tips and resources useful viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1273

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:53 pm 

Galracer

SW - 191lbs

CW - 181lbs

GW - 150lbs

[/url]

Post subject: Re: Day 5 and counting ..2017
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:19 am 

DAY 5

Day 5 - 181.9lbs / BF - 33.1% / Muscle Mass - 28.4%

I woke up feeling so energized and ready to nail the day . I don't know where all this energy was coming from but i was definitely not complaining ha. I used it to clean the house from top to bottom (Bear in mind that my husband and i don't have OCD, we just like to live in a very clean environment). After cleaning, i did our ironing, went food shopping for my daughter's meals and also my husband's vegetables and fruits for his journey and did his juicing today.
You may be wondering why i was doing so much for him today, well, even though we tend to help each other out (Teamwork springs to mind), I was feeling really bad for screaming blue murder at him last night when i realised that it was 10pm and i'd ran out of cayenne pepper for my MC. It wasn't even his fault, screaming is not even in my nature,hm, maybe hunger did this? Anyway, i have apologised so many times but coming this morning, i was still feeling guilty (15 years of nothing but love and support from your better half does that to you).

One thing that i'd stress to those who are looking to start out is - Preparation is key!

Symptoms - Really energized, no hunger pangs,thirsty, no headaches.

Weight - I only lost 0.4lbs , i'm still happy with some loss, better than nothing i suppose.

Body fat - I have lost 2.1% since i started MC. I'm closely monitoring my BF just to see if it goes down at all while i'm juicing. So far, its going down pretty well.

Muscle mass - +0.7% since i began MC. Now, i've heard endless stories regarding loosing muscle mass while on this journey. I'm no expert here and that why i'm also keen to see how much i decrease or increase my muscle mass. So far, i seem to be increasing my muscles, I can't complain here.

Exercise - Just finished my weight training and i even added a post workout cardio. i'm feeling damn proud of myself here. Yay! :lol:

SWF - Now,Thanks to you @bookw0rm and your valuable advice, i gave it a try this morning ,did it work? no,My body didn't even twitch in response to this drink- at all..I think i know where i went wrong, i need to use more sea salt tomorrow. Seeing as i'm not a quitter, i'm definitely giving it another attempt in the morning. The joys of working from home , access to the toilet comes in handy.

Lastly, i found out that i will be flying for work on 6th april, looks like my 40 day MC journey has gone down to 30 day journey. I don't honestly see me on a plane with an empty tummy, especially with intense security that is in place at the airports re liquids.

Anyhoo, another day gone. Bring on day 6!.

Galracer

SW - 191lbs

CW - 181lbs

GW - 150lbs

[/url]

Post subject: Re: Day 6 and counting ..2017
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:02 am 

DAY 6

Day 5 - 181.9lbs / BF - 33.1% / Muscle Mass - 28.4%
Day 6 -181lbs / BF - 32.9% / Muscle Mass - 28.5%

I'm still here :D ..
Symptoms - So much energy today. I was also very productive with my work and everything else.. :lol:
Weight - Lost 0.9lbs (10lbs total in 6 days)..
BF - I'm under 33% now woohoo!
Muscle Mass - Still going up.
Exercise - I workout today again, I've only missed one day of working out since day 1.
SWF - It worked! phew! -I made a mistake of weighing myself after drinking the concoction, maybe i've lost some more, i will find out tomorrow..:-)

Galracer

SW - 191lbs

CW - 181lbs

GW - 150lbs

[/url]

Post subject: Re: Day 6 and counting ..2017
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:23 am 

You're doing so great! I love that you have so much energy. I'm always so fascinated by how much better I feel while eating next to nothing. Lol that swf can be so...tough and I've had to sit it out for a few. I found upping the salt by a bit can make it more effective but I don't go too crazy. I made the mistake of using 3 tsp of salt and lemme tell you, I'll never do that again :lol: