[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Bookw0rm's 34 day MC

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:08 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bookw0rm's first MC of 2017
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:38 pm 

Post subject: Re: Bookw0rm's 34 day MC
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:56 am 

Today is a repeat of yesterday minus the oj. Cucumber and carrot slices (raw) and veggie soup. Plus lots of water and tea. I haven't been having enough water or exercise. I am still on a calorie deficit so I should continue to lose weight. I am still figuring out this intermittent fasting thing. I read that for women 10hrs eating and 14 hrs fasting might be better for us. That sounds more doable to me so I am trying that today.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:22 am 

Stay strong! Good for you for following the IF plan right out of the gate! Sounds interesting.

I love what you said about sweets being a "treat" - that's a great way to keep it in perspective and stay motivated to NOT have them - only for special occassions. I remember a very pretty and slim female doctor telling me once that it's okay to still have a piece of cake or some sweets now and then, like once a year on your birthday! I think that normal, slim people just really don't ever eat that stuff! Ever. that's why they stay slim. So BW, stay strong and be the new slim lady you are now! No treats! Except on your birthday!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:19 am 

Day 5 of ease off

*TMI warning + Food Talk*
Soo Idk what is up with my digestive system but I've been eliminating a lot and I have mild stomach aches. I've decided to take a break from food today and go back to the lemonade. I'd only been having the veg soup I made, oj I squeeze, unsalted cucumber slices, baby carrots. I snacked on some okra, roasted peanuts and couple of ryvita crackers. It isn't that my body isn't processing everything, it's that what I'm eliminating isn't solid so something isn't agreeing with me, plus way too many bathroom trips.

I am still learning how much to eat. I sometimes overstuff my stomach because I forget I can't eat as much. I am finding it hard to deal with not feeling "full" after I've eaten too. I'll have the soup and still feel hungry. I am figuring out how much water to drink and when. The adjustment process is still ongoing.

Yesterday I took a walk through the grocery store & bulk food store to see what was vegan. I am proud that I didn't buy any junk. I ended up purchasing rye crackers, soy cheese, gluten free pasta and some organic bouillon cubes, plus a bunch of spices. The only splurge was the rye cracker and soy cheese. My cucumbers + soup didn't fill me up and I'd wanted something filling but healthy. I was craving bread and cheese but didn't have the heart to buy any so settled for the rye cracker and soy cheese instead. I haven't had any rice, or white flour since I've been off the mc. (Rice is my weakness).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:39 am 

Sorry to hear about your stomach issues. Hopefully it will pass soon. You body will work itself out. Good choices!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:54 pm 

I'm still around just mia with rl stuff (bday etc). Keep on pushing with your mc. you can do this!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:28 pm 

Okay so my big reward bday dinner was tonight and oh man I enjoyed the hell out of it. I didn't eat the full serving and prior to mc I'd have eaten double what I had. I had a small amount and shared the rest with family since they loved it as much as I did. I did the same with dessert. I took my time to savor the rich flavors and stopped when I felt full. I am now sat here with a pitcher of water with lemon juice to rehydrate.

I am proud of myself for being able to eat "bad" stuff in moderation. I think moderation is key. I also think I used to eat to stuff my feelings and cope with anxiety. Post mc, I am not so stressed and anxious. I also had some deep emo detox during the mc so I am more in control and "present" in the moment.

I went a little cray yesterday and ate a lot of junk and lawwwdd the headache I had this morning was SO BAD. I had justified it with saying "its my bday I can treat myself.". I won't overeat like that again. I didn't start to feel better until the afternoon.

I am still working out what I can eat and how much.

Hope your mc is going well :)

** Eta - The dress I had picked out to wear for my bday, fits very loose but I didn't wear it because it is still cold here in Canada. I am so glad I hit my goal though and will be wearing it once the weather warms up.

Last edited by bookw0rm on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:45 pm 

Happy Birthday!! Glad you enjoyed your dinner, you deserve it :) I agree moderation is key.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:48 pm 

Happy Birthday Bookworm!! I stopped by to see how you are doing and glad you're feeling great about yourself and putting your long-term self over your instant gratification-I will regret this later-self. Again, Happy Birthday and I wish you the best in your near and long-term future. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:13 pm 

Happy Birthday Bookw0rm! I'm glad your big night was everything you planned and more! You deserve it! Moderation is the key! Now that you have better knowledge and understanding plus a little willpower and determination anything is possible. Continue to strive for your goals!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:53 pm 

<3 thank you ladies, I had a great birthday weekend.

I am still learning how to eat to continue being healthy and lose weight. I'm still doing the OJ breakfast and soup for lunch/dinner from the ease out. They're super yummy.

You're all doing so well with the mc! Keep on going :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:56 am 

Mind blown :!: ... thats a long time. Impressed.

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days
MC#2 - We shall see. Hoping for 14.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:00 am 

bookworm, thanks for continue your journal after the cleanse. Do you find orange juice especially good for after-cleanse days? I just wonder why orange juice is designated in Master Cleanse.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:39 am 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:49 pm 

Thanks for your quick reply.

Thanks for sharing your after-cleanse experience. I hope you will find a satisfactory maintenance diet. By the way, could you be using food to numb some negative emotions?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next