[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Lemony17's Journey to Lightness 9/24

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:30 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Lemony17's Journey to Lightness 9/24
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:01 pm 

Hello all - this is Lemony17 and I will be starting my master cleanse journey tomorrow, Sunday 9/24. I've been working out with a group for 5 months and although I'm proud I didn't give up, I feel I came up short where weight is concerned. My friends and I all have a somewhat formal event on 10/7 and I just want that light feeling I get after completing a MC. My longest was 21 days but that was years ago. The feeling of being present in the experience and being truly aware and awake to my body and how strong and healthy it can be.

I can get bogged down eating out of boredom or partaking in cocktails. I have been really good about not drinking much at all since January. I'm also starting a new time in my life (just became an empty nester) so I want a reset all over the board.

I look forward to being on this journey with others whether posting or not. It can be a difficult feat but so worth it - and this website has always been my "go-to" for support and guidance even when I didn't post myself.

Much luck to all.

Post subject: Re: Lemony17's Journey to Lightness 9/24
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 am 

Glad to see you on here, Lemony! As same day starters hopefully we can support each other! I hope your day 2 is going well and you are easing into the process. :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:22 pm 

Hello MC fans...I'm back. I went MIA for a few days because (as its happened before) I failed to complete my first day of the MC on Sunday, 9/24.

I did, however, start it with the best intentions :P - woke up early and did the SWF, had my lemonade throughout the day, and gave in to temptation. I had grocery shopped and bought a ton of snacks for my family to enjoy when they come to visit, and I thought I should try it all out to make sure they would like it....I felt so terrible about myself that whole night. But I knew I didn't want to give up. I mean I couldn't give up because I just went to Trader Joes and bought 70 lemons.

I'm happy to say - I picked myself back up on Monday and that was my Day 1. I'm now on Day 3 feeling pretty good about things. The SWF is working well as long as I drink tons of water to fill my belly. All the snacks that I bought for my family is still sitting on my table, but I threw out anything that I had opened on Sunday. And now every time I think about food, I immediately turn my thought off. I just can't go there not even in my mind.

As I mentioned, I have been working out for about 5 months, 6 days a week. My weight was just stalling and it's been super frustrating. I started the year feeling pretty depressed hitting my all time highest weight of 200 lbs. It's been the effects of depression, chemo, radiation, surgeries, (way too early) menopause :roll: I started getting on my treadmill and stopped partaking in cocktail hour(s) and was able to shed off 13 lbs, so when I started with my workout group I was 187. Up until when I started this MC, I had lost another 26 lbs by exercising and clean eating. It still felt so slow to me because some of my friends seemed to be dropping weight so much easier than I was. So, I decided to commit to the "tried and true" MC process. It's never let me down. And since I've already been clean eating, once I am done with the cleanse I will go back to that and continue my workouts. I'll still be working out during the rest of this cleanse though..just not as much or as hard.

So I'm going strong on Day 3...getting ready to have some tea and call it a night..here are my stats...

SW: 161
CW: 155
GW: 146

**the GW is just for this cleanse....overall GW is 127**

[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:56 am 

5th day of 10 day cleanse

I wasn't able to post yesterday because I was super busy running errands and working on a project. I woke up super energized. It was as if I had at least 3 shots of espresso. I liked the feeling, but then I had a mood dive by the afternoon, I think partly because I ran out of LA for the last couple hours.

I am going strong but that doesn't mean that I don't think of food every second of the day. I'm excited that I'm half way thru and that I've lost 7 lbs. I don't know if I'll reach the 15 lb goal, but I'm sure hoping so.

I guess not much more to write...just a quick update.

SW: 161
CW: 154
GW: 146

[/url]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:48 am 

Way to go Lemony! Looks like you and I had the same false start but we picked ourselves up and are staying the course. I do hope you are able to get the 15 lbs loss you are aiming for, but even 1 lb/day is encouraging instead of stagnating. Keep it up! Am sure once you go back to clean eating and exercising you'll get to your ultimate goal weight. For me I find that starting is always the hardest part. I'm glad to have you nudging me.... we are in this together!