[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Katie's 10 Day Cleanse Starting 9/24

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:14 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Katie's 10 Day Cleanse Starting 9/24
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:35 am 

Good morning Katie - are you feeling any better? Girl, you're over the half way mark. You can definitely finish this out. As I tell my son....with everything, you need to find balance. I completely understand your desire to want to feel good about yourself during your bachelorette weekend. I must, however, first give kudos to your fiance for reassuring you that he loves you the way you are - a beautiful reminder that he is the guy for you...

Try to think of the cleanse as your gift to yourself - resetting everything and taking a break from the things you feel are weighing you down. We should never be slaves to food, drinks, work, or even the MC. When we do either - we should do so from a place of love. I know that the sense of accomplishment I feel after a cleanse is worth more than its weight in gold. I hope that's what this will be for you because you are beautiful, as your fiance said, just the way you are. The MC is more than just a physical cleanse. It's an emotional cleanse as well, and if you ever do a long one like 21 days - you will see it can also become a spiritual cleanse.

I'm here cheering you on - but no pressure....you do this IF you want to...I'm on my day 5 and still going strong. Yesterday was crazy waking up with mass energy, as if I had taken six shots of espresso, but boy did I get moody around 4:30pm. I was definitely HANGRY lol (hungry+angry)...but today is a new day. I know I can only take it day by day because at any moment I could choose to stop the cleanse, but I do so want that feeling that I did this for myself.

Let us know how you are doing xoo - how were all the social outings? :D :D :D

[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:14 am 

Thanks Lemony17! You seem to have the right attitude about it all. I think yesterday was just one of those days where I was feeling introspective. Today, day 6, I'm hanging in strong. The end is in sight!

Yesterday was fine, I felt better not doing the SWF. Never again! All my worry about what I would do at the cookout was in vain because then it got canceled lol. We ended up meeting some other friends at a bar which is much easier because it's not expected that everyone will be sitting down to eat together. I had some club sodas (with lemon!) and that was fine, but the game had a rain delay and I started to get SO HUNGRY. Around nine my friend joined us an ordered a big ass bar pizza right next to me and it was torture!!! I have to admit I left at half time of the game just to get the hell off temptation island!

But, I made it. It's day 6! Started noticing results for sure--my jeans are getting a little baggy, some clothes that used to be too small now starting to fit... yea!

But it's not all about the physical, and I'm glad Lemony17 reminded me of that. It's about finding some balance. For me, since I pretty much always have a few drinks when we go out and socialize, it's about learning that I don't have to catch a buzz to have fun (and it was true, I really enjoyed catching up with my friends last night stone sober). It's also about accepting who I am and the path I'm on, and that it takes time! I ordered a few two piece swim suits for my trip and tried them on a few days ago and thought YUCK. But thinking about it today, who cares!? In the last 9 months I've lost over 20 pounds, gained a ton of muscle, dropped 3 sizes almost 4... I should be proud of what I've done! Proud that I fit into my size 10 jeans again, not mad that I can't wear a bikini yet. I have a curvy figure and I look good in a one piece so why beat myself up over some dumb goal I set???

So that's my mantra for today. Hopefully an easy day... wrap up the work week and then do some chores around the house to get ready for a friend who's visiting Saturday.

Lost 1.4 pounds last night which is great, considering I ran out of tea so had to skip last night. Back at it this morning tho!

SW: 174
CW: 167.6
GW: 159

Weight lost: 6.4 pounds

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:04 am 

Congrats Katielemon...you are doing so awesome!! And you sound so good and strong....and heck yes!! on your clothes feeling better.

I like your thinking about the bathing suit as well. I workout with several other women and let me tell you - there isn't one perfect figure (except our trainer of course), and I think everyone looks beautiful. Sometimes we are our worst critic.

You are almost to the finish line...AND most importantly you survived temptation island. I'm salivating just "thinking" about that bar pizza...

Keep holding strong Katielemon...we are going to feel so good once we reach Day 10 and I'll get to hear your excitement first!! :D :D :D

[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:44 am 

HELLO OUT THERE!

I'm back on the boards! This crazy woman is doing this, yet again, even though I promised last time was my last time.

Anyway! After my last post in early October I think I stopped the cleanse--I don't really remember! I do remember my weight was in the mid 160's. I went to my bachelorette party and felt great in my slinky dress, lots of compliments! Since then I've had success getting down to 160 but I always seem to go up and down at that point, never getting into the 150's--it's inconsistency on my part for sure! I diet and work out all week and get to a good place and then I drink like 12 beers and eat pizza on the weekend. What's a girl to do (stop doing that, I know!)?

So anyway I am a crazy 18 days away from my wedding. I decided to say fuck it over Thanksgiving and eat what I wanted, and now I'm up to 164.8, barf! So I'm committed to cleansing for 12 days, ain't no stopping me now. I know it's a stressful time to be doing something like this but I'm thinking of it like a little reset before the big week of celebrations. I won't go out this weekend (and hopefully next weekend) I'll be done one full week before the wedding and can ease off and be ready by the time I leave for my first events on Thursday the 14th.

So I'm officially on Day 2, about lunch time. Day 1 was fine, nothing too crazy to report. By this time I know what to expect. I did go to the movies with my fiance and new in-laws who love their popcorn but I just said no thanks. I may have licked the spoon of peanut butter while making my fiance dinner last night! Maybe that's why my weight was so high this morning. :evil:

Not sure if anyone is out there but, as always I'd love some support on my journey and I'll return in kind. Debating if I just continue on this thread or start up a new one?

Day 2:
Start weight: 164.8 (didn't weigh on day 1)
Current weight: 164.8
Goal weight: 148
Weight loss: 0.00
Days done: 1
Days left: 11

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:10 pm 

Hey all;

Reporting in from the afternoon of Day 3. Per the usual, it's had it's ups and downs. I was totally groggy this morning and did not want to get out of bed (not that that's unusual on most days!). I had been up several times during the night due to the lax tea and had trouble falling asleep after, leaving me unrested. I honestly don't think I'm getting that much out of the overnight lax tea, I might try skipping it on every other night. Anyone have an experience with that? I can't to the SWF so I do the tea every morning, and I get really sick of it and the side effects. Even if I only seep for 8-10 minutes I still have cramps and discomfort.

Anyway! Grouchy in the morning but turned it around by mid-day. I was busy with work and wedding junk so I didn't get to drink any LA until probably afternoon which was most likely a mistake. Just finished my second one and it's 4:00. Supposed to go bowling with the fiance this evening so trying to sugar up before I go. I got invited out for drinks after but easy enough to say no--although I am super stressed between work and wedding and really want a glass of wine! I have to find other ways to de-stress!

I'm altering my stats because I didn't put a weight for day 1, so I'm faking it an adding a pound. Probably sounds silly but having day 2 show no loss is making me bummed!

Day 3:
Start weight: 165.8
Current weight: 162.6
Weight loss: 3.2
Days done: 2
Days left: 10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:54 am 

Hey everyone,

Happy Day 4! I say this in a good mood because I am sneaking a little coffee this morning. Don't judge! I have a huge proposal due next Friday on top of the 1,000,000 things that have to get done for the wedding so I just figured a black coffee would keep me sane and really couldn't throw things off too badly.

Yesterday was full of it's ups and downs! Not so much with food temptations, but I was stressing hard in the evening and really wanted a drink! Certainly shows how much I can turn to a glass of wine when I'm stressed out, although it does help me relax! Last night was another night of interrupted sleep since I did take the lax tea--I was worried because I only had two lemonades all day and didn't drink a ton of water that my weight loss would be stalled so I thought it best to do the lax tea. So my goal today is to drink at least 4-5 lemonades and TONS of water and hopefully skip tonight's tea. We'll see.

Dare I say it but I'm starting to feel on autopilot with the cleanse which is a great sign. I'm not really tempted by food while at home and I've made plans to be a total homebody at least through Saturday. Saturday night I may have to go to the in-laws for bingo (Christmas tradition!) but I think I'll just drive there and back instead of staying the night to avoid temptation. I am so close to the 150's I hope to get there by Saturday, and that will motivate me to stay the course. Tried on a few of my tight wedding clothes yesterday and I still have a ways to go, so committed to at least one more week! I CAN DO THIS!

Day 4:
Current weight: 161.0
Weight loss: 4.8
Days done: 3
Days left: 8

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:40 am 

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh up super early this morning (compared to my usual) to attend a meeting that started at 6:30 in the morning. Thankfully I'm attending virtually.

Feeling grouchy because I didn't lose any weight and I have some wicked sore muscles in my shoulders, grrr. I have not found a good place for massage in my town, or else I'd try to schedule one for tomorrow. I didn't drink very much LA yesterday and I skipped my nighttime smooth move, I guess that could be partially to blame. Also I had lost almost 5 pounds in 4 days so probably a bit of a plateau is expected.

Anyway given that I'm no closer to my end goal I am going to keep on trucking, and make sure I'm really being a stickler to drinking the LA and doing the smooth move. I'm hoping to see a big move tomorrow into the 150s yeaaaa!

If anyone's out there I could use some encouragement! The weekends have notoriously been my downfall on past cleanses, as the fiance is around and a bad influence! I've tried my best to head things off at the pass with a solid game plan. Tonight I'm going to the movies with fiance and a friend which, besides the smell of popcorn, is an ideal activity for cleansing. Tomorrow my fiance is headed to his parents house in the early afternoon and is staying the night. I'm still on the fence if I'll drive down and join him. It's our December tradition for the last 3 or 4 years to go to the town charity bingo on the first Saturday in December. It's about an hour and 15 minute drive each way. The issues is that the bingo involves a keg of beer, ham sandwiches on white bread, and Christmas cookies as the main feature (what you get for making a donation). My fiance's family would NOT be understanding of a cleanse--they are stocky northerners! They will definitely try to push food and drink on me and be suspicious when I don't partake. If I go I'm just going to say I'm not drinking and I'm doing no carb to de-bloat for the wedding, which SHOULD settle it. But they will find it weird that I don't want to stay the night (aka go out to the bar and then eat late night food).

Well I've used this as my little therapy session this morning! Going to decide on Saturday bingo tomorrow, see how I feel. Fair warning I may be using this forum more frequently this weekend as a support system to stay on track.

Day 5:
Current weight: 161.0
Weight loss: 4.8
Days done: 4
Days left: 7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:44 am 

Day 6 Coming in hot!

Feeling great this morning, happy to have a weekend without a lot of obligations!

Made the best out of yesterday, took a little afternoon nap, got cleaned up and did my hair and makeup (felt like the first time in while!) and went out to the movies. I must admit the fiance went out after the movie and I had a real down spell, feeling lonely and wishing I could go out. That being said, today I'm so glad to wake up feeling good and not hungover!

I had another hard night with the lax tea--woke up at 4:50 and couldn't fall back to sleep until around 6:30. Thankfully, since it's Saturday, I slept in until about 11 and had a lazy morning. Hung out with the man til he had to leave so I'm just having my tea and first lemon drink at 1:30. I'm REALLY hoping the lax tea doesn't hit me on my drive later from 5-6:30... oof. I only steeped it for 8 minutes so here's hoping it's not too bad.

Decided to just drive down and back and enjoy bingo tonight, if anyone asks why I'm not eating I'll just say i'm staying on my restrictive diet until my dress fitting.

In great news I was down two pounds this morning woohoo and I tried on some of my wedding outfits--my pants that were tight earlier this week now fit and the skirt that was super tight is getting cloooooser. Can't wait! Feeling vain today, sorry!

Hope everyone has a great day! Will check in tomorrow with hopefully even more great weight loss to report.

Day 6:
Current weight: 159.0
Weight loss: 6.8
Days done: 5
Days left: 6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:33 am 

Well y'all, I'm starting to think I'm alone on these boards right now lol. No matter, I guess I'm not bothering anyone (literally) when I keep journaling. So here I go!

It's Day 7! Man it does feel like longer! I am happy and proud to report I survived the bingo night temptations. I may have had a tiny bite, but thankfully it didn't have any impact. And I even got a bingo!

Bingo went really late so I didn't get back home until midnight, did a quick tea and tried to get to bed. Woke up a few times during the night but was able to sleep in until 10:30 or so which was blissful! I was scared when I did my weigh in this morning since I had just had a 2 pound loss and I did sneak a bite of food but thankfully this morning I was down another pound. I was overjoyed, did a little strutting around my room. :) I was feeling great until I went out shopping, which was annoying, and the mall I went to has about 100000 restaurants. Normally I wouldn't care about a mall restaurant but man they were looking good. Anyway I scooted on home and now I'm just trying to chill and keep an even keel. Fiance is staying at his parents til this evening so I have the day to myself. No excuse to quit now, even though sometimes it's tempting!

Here are my reasons to keep going until Friday:
1. At 155 I'll officially no longer be "overweight" according to my BMI. Great!
2. I've never made it past day 8 on the cleanse and I know I can
3. Even though I've lost almost 8 pounds I know another 4-5 pounds would REALLY be the icing on the cake
4. My skirt for wedding brunch is still tight!
5. I have no social obligations this week so why not keep going?
6. I'M OVER HALFWAY IT'S ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE!

Okay time to chill and kick it on the couch. Have a nice day!

Day 7:
Current weight: 158.0
Weight loss: 7.8
Days done: 6
Days left: 5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:52 am 

You guys I am really on the struggle bus today! Made myself come on here and blog to stay focused. Scale didn't move, hopefully something more exciting tomorrow. Really want to get into the low 150's by this weekend, I know I can!!!

Day 8:
Current weight: 158.0
Weight loss: 7.8
Days done: 7
Days left: 4